How will you use your loadouts!  

129 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of Weapons do you use? (Multiple Choice)

• Close Quaters Automatics, Full Auto is my Game!
    • Long range Precision, DMR is my best Pal!
    • Medium Range Precion, Carbine and Battle rifle does the job.
    • Side arms, I dish out kills with my Pistols!
    • I always go straight for the Ordinance, big guns are what i need.
  2. 2. What plasystyle do you tend to use most?

• I am a fronteer, I rush the enimies barrels blazing. (Alone)
    • I am defender, No word of a lie: i like to camp...
    • Stealth, I like to navigate the map nice n' slow. Picking off enimies.
    • I am a wingman, always with the pack, no one gets left behind.
    • Vehiclar, I love to splatter, gun down enemies, and transport my team.

Yeah, cuz I cheat by using gameplay mechanics that 343 has given me. Nah, I have never gotten a single hate message when I have ran this set. I only get that stuff when some moron keeps bumrushing me with an AR and I keep BoltShotting them.

Here are a few of mine that I mainly use:

Primary Weapon: Storm Rifle
Secondary: Magnum

Grenade: Frag
Armour Ability: Truster Pack

Tactical Package: Mobility
Support upgrade: Dexterity
-
Description:

This is great for smaller maps like Haven and Abandon.  I stick close to cover all the time and wait for the enemy to come into range, using the thruster pack to quickly get back into cover if shields are lowered.  I usually only run this with another person who is using another assault rifle loadout, and we stick together the entire match.

Name: Mantis Master
-
Primary Weapon:DMR
Secondary Weapon:Magnum
Grenade:Frag
Armour Ability:Thruster Pack
Tactical Package:Wheelman
Support upgrade:Sensor
-
Description:

I only rock this on BTB.  I immediately go for vehicles, whether it be ghosts, tanks, hogs, or the mantis.  Wheelman will help keep me alive and with the sensor upgrade I can see enemies from further away and can plan accordingly.  You can also switch out the Sensor with Gunner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is my loadout

Name: The Snake

Primary: Assault Rifle

secondary: Magnum

Grenade: Plasma

Armour Ability: Active Camo

Tactical: AA Efficiency

Support: Awareness

Description: This is what I use fairly well. I have around a 1.2 kill death ratio with using it. The Assault Rifle is used in close quarters and the Magnum is used for longer range. I use the plasma grenades because they are good for taking out warthogs. Active camo is used for getting away if I am about to die, to hold an objective, or to sneak into the enemy base. AA Efficiency is good for more sneaking, and Awareness is used for when I get a sniper rifle to make sure I don't get assassinated. This is my favorite loadout.

• 2 months later...

Truly I would like to see players really take a good look at their play styles and use what's best for them not everyone can go guns blazing in a match but here's my current loadout

Name:ranger

Weapon primary: DMR

Secondary: bolt shot

Grenades:frag

Armour ability: jetpack

Tactical: AA effiency

Support:either ammo or the grenade boost

Description: basically what you have above is what I call A hit & run class I like to navigate the map with my DMR and jetpack staying at range with my shots luring the other team to follow, this game is obviously a team game and what happens when u pull a team apart? They lose :P I personally have a passive aggresive play style so I like to stay at a distance unless I know my team needs kills then I will usuallu rush like hell with a boltshot around the corner. Power weapons are a must grab honestly no matter how good you are with them you will get better! But think wisely when approaching a power weapon people camp them especially that damn snipe man which is my favorite weapon to snapshot people with xP but ok bye gimme feedback

I don't play H4 anymore, but when I did I was usually a lone wolf mid-range charger. Lightrifle or BR, depending on the way the match seems to be going. I keep the Firepower package around so I can use a Suppressor or AR when another charger runs at me and I don't have time to reload.

Biggest weakness was being swarmed by multiple people.

• 1 month later...

I have two loadouts that i mostly use (although i havnt played enough recently to know how if they are efficiant compaired to others)

NAME: The Spearheader

Primary: BR

Secondary: Magnum

Aromor Ability: Regen Field

Tactical Package: Explosives

Support Upgrade: Grenades

this is my usual loadout, weather im sticking with the team, fighting on my own, or stupidly charging 4v1, this is flexible enough to suit all my need. "I dont always play halo 4, but when I do, I use this."

Name: The Surprise Suppressor-To-The-Face

Primary: Carbine

Secondary: Suppressor

Armor Ability: Hologram

Tactical package: Firepower (duh)

Support Upgrade:Dexterity

This class i use for smaller maps, even though the carbine is a bit better at range than the BR... anyway, I can take on anyone at range with my Carbine, and swich to my Suppressor (underestimated weapon IMO) if they get in too close.

let me know what you guys think!

I have 3 I use, but only one really sees all the action.

Battle Rifle      (Best tool in the game)

Magnum          (quick and deadly this is used when there is no time or cover to reload)

Frags              (They bounce)

Active Camo   (Yes.. I'm a *****..)

Stability           (Keeps my BR on your face while your shooting mine)

Dexterity          (In Kung-Fu speed determines the winner)

The other two are a carbon copy of the above just replace the main weapon with a DMR or a Light Rifle on big maps. You'll never catch me jetpackin.

• 2 months later...

Didn't really go through all of the classes on this thread yet, so my apologies if someone has a similar class.

Name:No real name, but i guess it could be called something like: 'Guerrilla'

Primary Weapon: Battle Rifle
Secondary Weapon: Assault Rifle
Grenade: Plasma grenades.
Armour Ability: Regeneration Field/Jet pack ( i switch it, depending on the gametype. )
Tactical Package: Firepower
Support upgrade: Dexterity/Explosives ( i switch between these two quite much, depends on how i'm going to play, stealthy, or more riskily. )

Description:This Class allows me to quickly get rid of enemies from farther away via the assistance of the Battle Rifle, and i can quickly switch to the Assault rifle with Dexterity on, if an enemy gets near me. Plasma grenades... well, i just like them the most, due to their sticking effect, and the fact that they won't take the extra time like frag grenades do. ( what i mean is, they can fly really far without prematurely exploding like the frag in mid-air, and they only explode a rough one second after contact. That's a bonus in my books. ) Regeneration Field i use when playing Team-esque games, such as team slayer, for example. Allows me to keep team members alive for slightly longer, and it also provides for a nice cover for a few seconds, just enough to get away from the eye of a sniper, for example. Then there's the Jet pack. Nifty little thing, truly. Allows you access to various map parts, and it fools most people who rely on the usage of the radar, considering you'll be flying up high, instead of walking on the ground, like most will expect you to be. Shame that the ruse only lasts a few seconds though, as the person WILL look up at some point. Unless you're playing a map with an underground area. Firepower, allows 2 regular weapons, no explanations required here. Dexterity gives me faster reloading and weapon swapping speed, which can be the one essential thing in any gun battle. Probably my favourite support upgrade. Explosives make the class' plasma grenades have a wider blast radius, enhancing the chances of getting an assist, or a solid kill. It also reduces damage dealt towards you from nearby hostile explosives.

That's pretty much it. Nothing more for now. Buh-bai. :3

• 1 month later...

Primary: DMR

Secondary: Battle Rifle

Grenade: Pulse

AA: Promethean Vision

Support: Awareness or Dexterity (depends on whether big team or 4v4)

Grenade: Pulse

AA: Promethean Vision

Support: Awareness or Dexterity (depends on whether big team or 4v4)

And it goes great

• 4 weeks later...

The class I have been using as of late:

Battle Rifle

BoltShot

Frags

Thruster Pack/Jet Pack

Mobility

Dexterity

Saying this class is good is an understatement. I have been playing this game since release (off and on mostly) and have experimented with many styles of play and control settings. This class is easily one of the most versatile, mobile, and hard-hitting classes I have used to date.

Use the Battle Rifle. Period. It is the perfect utility weapon and can take out about anyone if you can aim. It doesn't matter if it is Rumble Pit, Team Slayer, or Big Team. If you need another gun like a DMR for long ranges, you can likely kill someone that had one with this class and take it.

The BoltShot is your premier close-quarters option. Coupled with mobility and Dexterity, the BoltShot can hit fast and hard and reload again with ease. It is also good for those annoying AR bumrushers if you can't BR them.

Thruster Pack if you are playing Bumper Jumper, Jet Pack if you are playing Default, Recon, or Boxer. Those armor abilities give you unprecedented mobility and give you vast opportunities for escapes and kills not afforded to people without them. Promethean Vision is also viable, however it is more recommended for players that play matchmaking in a party on a team. For players like me that strictly search alone, you will want more mobility as opposed to knowing your opponent's exact position.

Frag Grenades because of the sheer versatility of them. You can always pick up more grenades off the map.

Mobility gives you unhindered sprint so you can take other players by surprise, get into a power position faster than anyone, or scramble when one-shot.

For using vehicles or destroying them this is my favorite loadout.

Description: vehicle

--

Primary: dmr or light rifle

Secondary: plasma pistol

Nades: plasma

AA: jet pack

Tactical: wheelman

Support: gunner

Description: the dmr or light rifle lets u weaken the vehicle from the safety of long range. Obviously though u can almost never destroy it with just that. Plasma pistols are obviously perfect to fight vehicles and the jet pack makes it a little easier to get close to vehicles while avoiding their fire especially from rocket weapons i.e. mantis, tank, rockethog. Once you've frozen the vehicle stick it with plasma nades or hijack it. Wheelman obviously is ideal for using vehicles whether as driver, gunner, or passenger it's great. Gunner is a nice perk not only for using vehicle chain guns but also greatly increasing ur movement speed using the machine gun turret which is quite effective against any vehicle, especially when u can move and jump at normal speed. Also, it's just plain fun being able to carry that beastly turret around quickly and mowing down enemies left and right. And when u use a speed boost with gunner u can carry around and fire the turret at normal sprint speed which makes u pretty lethal

• 2 weeks later...

Name: 'Covert Ops]'
-
Primary Weapon: Storm Rifle
Secondary Weapon: Magnum
Grenade: Plasma Grenades
Armor Ability: Active Camouflage 
Tactical Package: Resistor
Support upgrade: Stealth (or in case you don't have it, Dexterity)
-
Description: This seems to work extremely well for me, and I'l tell you guys why. The storm rifle is excellent against shields, and decent against the spartan body. that makes for a quick kill. The magnum is the semi-sniping/backup weapon, and it comes in headshot-handy with the storm rifle if you take out the enemy's shields first. Plasma grenades are self-explanatory- they stick to the bad guys and their vehicles. Active Camo is good for jamming up your opponents' Motion-Tracker, while it also keeps you (for the most part) hidden from their sight while your shields recharge behind some cover. Lastly, the Stealth support upgrade is a necessity for a quick and silent assassination, or at least an attempt. It 'dampens', which pretty much means silences your footsteps so the victim won't hear you, and then speeds up your assassination time by a good 30% from what I can tell. If you don't have Stealth, Dexterity speeds up weapon swaps and reloads quite a bit. 

That was a lot of english-sounding talk, but I'm actually 100% American, Hah, I bet I fooled you. No? Okay...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The classes I use are constantly evolving, but I've come to really prefer this one over all the rest:

Grenade: Frag Grenade

Armor Ability: Thruster Pack

Support Upgrade: Dexterity

This works really well, as it allows me to quickly switch from short range to long range. If I need to refill ammo in the middle of a fight, I hit the thruster pack around a corner, get a quick reload, and get back to the firefight.

Name:  The Perfectionist

Primary: Battle Rifle

Secondary:Assault Rifle

Grenade : Frag

Ability: Jet Pack

Tactical:Firepower

Support: Mobility

When I use this class I dominate. Best on Haven because of its close quarters action. Got all of my perfections using it,  hence the name "The Perfectionist"

• 2 weeks later...

Lightrifle

Boltshot/Plasmapistol (depends on the situation/mood)

Plasma Grenades (yes i'm that *******)

thruster pack

mobility

dexterity

Use this in BTB. Lethal at a distance but get too close and you could get it too. I am pretty good at getting shots on the head. I am not the best but not the worst. I can move quickly around the map until it comes to vertical spaces. I can get behind rocks quite easily for cover. But I think most of the time the LR just takes the shields down then a melee finishes them off

I got a reckless playstyle, and play with only one loadout in every shooter.

Suppressor

Boltshot

Hardlight Shield

Mobility

Dexterity

Pulse Grenades

I haven't played Halo 4 for over a year, but I remember clearly loving the Suppressor - a glorious beast over all other weapons in my eyes.