How will you use your loadouts!  

129 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of Weapons do you use? (Multiple Choice)

• Close Quaters Automatics, Full Auto is my Game!
    • Long range Precision, DMR is my best Pal!
    • Medium Range Precion, Carbine and Battle rifle does the job.
    • Side arms, I dish out kills with my Pistols!
    • I always go straight for the Ordinance, big guns are what i need.
  2. 2. What plasystyle do you tend to use most?

• I am a fronteer, I rush the enimies barrels blazing. (Alone)
    • I am defender, No word of a lie: i like to camp...
    • Stealth, I like to navigate the map nice n' slow. Picking off enimies.
    • I am a wingman, always with the pack, no one gets left behind.
    • Vehiclar, I love to splatter, gun down enemies, and transport my team.

Name: Charger
-
Primary Weapon: Assault rifle
Secondary Weapon: Magnum
Grenade: plasma .nade
Armour Ability: jet pack
Tactical Package: mobility
Support upgrade: dexterity
-
Description:
 this class is more for those who know their way around a AR and like to keep dropping bodies as quick as possible or reload quickly when in a pinch or get that gun everyone is going for at the start of the game the jet pack allows for some extra boost when reaching things like a platform above you quickly and if all else fails and you know your not coming back then you have 2 plasma grenades to take them with you along with a magnum for long to mid range combat also allowing for a easy weapon to swap for something bigger

• 3 weeks later...

Name: All You Can Eat

Primary weapon: Assault Rifle

Secondary weapon: Magnum

Grenade type: Plasma Grenades

Armor ability: Thruster pack

Tactical package: Mobility

Support upgrade: Ammo

I usually use this for BTB or CTF. The ammo support upgrade allows you to use power weapons for a longer time. Thruster pack can get you out of a fight you can't win. Mobility gets you wherever you want really fast. Go ahead and stick some vehicels with those plasma grenades. The Assault rifle kills groups of people pretty fast and that magnum shoots further than you think. I love this loadout and hope you do too. WARNING: This loadout is awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

AutoWave Loadout:

Suppressor 

Magnum

Hologram

Mobility

Dexterity

A full-on super death-bringer with the suppressor at close ranges and magnum at medium ranges. Hologram for fooling campers and mobility to close gap between yourself and snipers. Dexterity to reload faster if your suppressor accidentally unloads everything into a wall. This loadout is not suitable for maps with lots of open space for snipers, vehicles and heavy weapons to blast you to hell. If possible, picking up a SAW and replacing the magnum with it plus a damage boost will probably get you a rampage of 'Killmanjaro' if you are lucky that everyone doesn't know better than to charge someone with damage boost and a SAW. I truly recommend this loadout.

• 5 weeks later...

Name: Scout

Primary: Battle Rifle

Secondary: Plasma Pistol

Grenade: Plasma Grenade

Armour Ability: Hologram

Tactical: Mobility

Support: Dexterity or Stability

Description: this class is great at CTF the battle rifle is good for mid to short range so good for getting in to the flag fast plasma pistol and grenade for getting rid of those pesky warthogs. Hologram well I couldn't think  of a good armour ability at first so tried that and it works great against PV users when you see them use it wait till its done to use it and get a free assassination. Mobility that's self explanatory I think and dexterity is good for fast reloads so better for short range but stability is great for longer ranges so that's up to you.

• 2 months later...

Primary: Storm Rifle

Secondary: DMR

Grenade: Plasma Grenade

Armor Ability: Active Camouflage

Tactical Package: Firepower

Support Package: Ammo

I make headshots and/or approach the enemy with active camo and BOOM!! Assassinated. My style of play

Edited by UndeadArbiter747

Posting at the risk of reviving "dead threads".

I don't care what anyone says. I like to camp. Not long though. In regular low player count Slayer I tend to camp for a bit and then move to a different location, but I'm usually on the frontline in BTB. For that I use a Long Range Loadout.

Now I play Objective nearly ALL the time, and my strategy consists mostly of camping the base to protect the team objective (Dominion, and CTF). I do this because I'm pared with incompetent people in Matchmaking who don't know how to guard the Objective worth sh**: if at all.

I see it that if no one else will do it then I will. I will go out to attempt to capture and/or help the team for the enemy Objective if I see our Objective is secure (like someone else guarding, or the enemy team are fish in a barrel).

Now I use multiple Loadouts for each Playlist, but I think this would be a good description of the items I use most frequently. BUT whenever I complete the commendations for a weapon I ditch it completely in Loadouts for another weapon: even one I don't use at all.

Carbine (Light Rifle for BTB)

Boltshot (Plasma for BTB, and Magnum 0%)

Stickies, or Frags

Auto Sentry (Hardlight Shield for BTB)

Dexterity (I forget which one Stability is in, but I use that for BTB)

Mobility

• 4 months later...

Name: Scout

DMR

Magnum

Plasma Grenade

Promethean Vision

AA Efficiency

Sensor

----------------------

This is like the Wingman class, as ProVision and Sensor let you see your targets from afar. (Sensor increases the range of your radar.)

• 7 months later...