How will you use your loadouts!  

129 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of Weapons do you use? (Multiple Choice)

• Close Quaters Automatics, Full Auto is my Game!
    • Long range Precision, DMR is my best Pal!
    • Medium Range Precion, Carbine and Battle rifle does the job.
    • Side arms, I dish out kills with my Pistols!
    • I always go straight for the Ordinance, big guns are what i need.
  2. 2. What plasystyle do you tend to use most?

• I am a fronteer, I rush the enimies barrels blazing. (Alone)
    • I am defender, No word of a lie: i like to camp...
    • Stealth, I like to navigate the map nice n' slow. Picking off enimies.
    • I am a wingman, always with the pack, no one gets left behind.
    • Vehiclar, I love to splatter, gun down enemies, and transport my team.

Ragnarok ultimate loadout:

Death of the gods:

DMR

Plasma Pistol

Plasma Grenades

Active Camoflauge

AA Efficiency

Ordanace Priority

This is arguably the best loadout for sitting back and killing players with the DMR on Ragnarok, AA efficiency paired with Active Camo means the majority of the time you'll be stealthed and not easy to see on Valhallas long sight lines. Ordanace priorty is optional but aids greatly as you should have little problems picking off players while in relative safety from being cloaked. The Plasma grenades and pistol are purely for shorter range encounters and vehicles, mostly the latter.

Alternative loadout:

DMR

Plasma Pistol

Plasma Grenades

Active Camoflauge

Mobility

Ammo Mod

This is more of an every big team battle map load-out but works well on Ragnarok as well. The changes here are you can stay in the fight longer without going near enemies to refill ammunition, and mobility to get around much faster on other maps like exile.

I've got three different loadouts depending on the maps. I rarely play big team slayer so the maps usually consist of Solace, Abandon, Adrift, Complex, and Haven and I choose my load-outs based on those maps.

Name: "The Team Player"

-

Primary Weapon: Battle Rifle

Secondary Weapon: Plasma Pistol

Grenade: Plasma

Armour Ability: Regeneration Field

Tactical Package: Resupply

Support upgrade: Explosives

-

Description: I generally use this when playing with people I know well. They know how the field works and coupled with the power of grenades lets you dish out some serious damage if you place it properly behind cover. On average my KD fluctuates between 1.5 and 2 if you play right so that's not an issue. Course being able to aim is everything. Most of the time I use this on Abandon and Solace.

Name: "The Sniper"

-

Primary Weapon: DMR

Grenade: Plasma

Armour Ability: Cloaking

Tactical Package: AA Efficiency

Support upgrade: Stealth

-

Description: My bread and butter build for Complex. Lets me remain cloaked most of the time letting me shoot from cover or stepping out of cover briefly without alerting the enemy. Plasma Pistol and Grenades make for an easy Banshee kill. DMR makes for easy 5 shot kills if the enemy is out in the open.

Name: "Running Rampage"

-

Primary Weapon: Battle Rifle

Secondary Weapon: Boltshot

Grenade: Frag

Armour Ability: Promethean Vision

Tactical Package: AA Efficiency

Support upgrade: Explosives

-

Description: My main build for Adrift, Haven, and sometime Abandon. Lets you quickly see where people are frequently letting you line your shots up before rounding a corner. Grenades get that extra oomph from being able to predict when the enemy rounds the corner. Oh and the mini shotgun is great for an offhand as long as you can aim.

Nobody likes the autoturret but me...

I never really messed with Autoturrent for me it takes too long to call out if I wanted to quickly disperse it.... I'd rather shoot my hologram out if someone uses autoturrent to keep it busy shooting it in the head instead of me : ) while I destroy the turrent or run around it.

Ok here's a loadout I am starting to mess around with thanks to the minimal love shown to Vaulting Frogs use of auto turrent : )

Name: "The Bully"

-

Primary Weapon: Assault rifle

Secondary Weapon: Plasma/Magnum (depending on map)

Grenade: Pulse grenade (yes pulse nade, you'd be surprised how well they work when used right.)

Armour Ability: Auto turrent

Tactical Package: Grenadier

Support upgrade: Sensor (because I haven't unlocked any other yet)

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Mitchel-256

-

Primary Weapon: DMR

Grenade: Plasma Grenade

Armor Ability: Hardlight Shield

Tactical Package: Mobility

Support Upgrade: Dexterity

Description:

Fast, lethal, and relentless, terrorize your enemies with constant strikes, and demolish single opponents with superior offense. A little defense-weak, but certainly able to make up in killing power.

Everyone likes the "tryhard" loadout.

Battle Rifle

Magnum

Frags

Thruster Pack

Resupply

Dexterity

Comments: All around good class made to play like an instant classic. Thruster pack is good for dodging would-be nade+1shotters, BoltShots, and jumping in the air and assassinating people that are trying to get you from behind. Dexterity can be swapped for explosives. Results vary.

This class will win you some Regicide but people WILL send you some hate.

Surpressor

BoltShot

Plasma Grenade

Camo

Mobility/AA Efficiency

Stealth

Comments: I am trying to work out if AA Efficiency is better or Mobility. I just made this class today so it is new to me. I think Mobility is better for Regi because you will want to be mobile if you are the King, but AA Efficiency will help you stay invisible longer in infinity Slayer. Best used or close range, but that goes without saying for any class with a Surpressor.

This next class has a special place in my heart because it represents everything A LOT of people hate about Halo 4

DMR

BoltShot

Frags

Promethean Vision

Resupply

Dexterity/Explosives

Comments: This class takes a lot of guess work out of the game. If you let it it will actually do a lot of the work for you. In fact I find it hard to not do good with this class which is why I generally opt for the aforementioned "tryhard" class to keep my skills sharp so when I do switch to this class I play like a beast.

The perpetual debate exists here between explosives an dexterity. I put Dexterity first because I like to reload faster with my guns and it really helps getting that BoltShot out and switching out for the DMR real quick. However, don't ever underestimate the power of explosives. It will rock people that don't realize you have it.

If you haven't noticed I don't have Jetpacks on these classes because I'm on Bumper Jumper. So my playstyle is skewed to fit my control layout.

Name: Pigglesworth

-

Primary: DMR

Secondary: Magnum

Grenades: Plasma

AA: Thruster Pack

Tactical Package: Wheelman

Support Package: Sensor

-

Versatility, is the name of the game. Regardless of the situation you're in you have the tools for the job. The DMR is the perfect weapon of choice, featuring the best accuracy and kill rate in mid-long range fire fights. It also lends a supportive hand for teamates in need of occassional help. The Magnum offers a fast and powerful alternative to the DMR, it shines in a close range setting and is perfectly suited for Players who aren't fond of CQC. Playing along the lines of our aforementioned versatility is the Plasma Grenade, stick an opposing player/vehicle or simply use it to drop shields, neither of the alternatives do either so admirably well.

What rhymes with versatility? Mobility (sort of). The Thruster Pack, allows you to duck around cover or fall back to avoid an untimely death, it also helps get to those coveted ordinance drops. Pair the Sensor with Thruster Pack and you'll never be splattered again, aiming down your sights or chasing down an enemy player.

This setup plays incredibly well in your BTB, Dominion and CTF. But it undoubtedly excels in the the vehicle CTF maps.

Name: NINJA

-

Primary Weapon: Assult Rifle

Secondary Weapon: Bolt shot

Grenade: Plasma Grenade

Armour Ability: Thruster Pack

Support upgrade: Sensor

Description:

A lot of people already know about this. First of I am mot taking credit for this l, I found it on youtube. Second, Yes I know what you are thinking, NO camo!?! This class is almost nothing without the very unique and satisfying strategy to go with it. Personally I like my primary to be the assult rifle for close quarters, but any automatic will do. Bolt shot is good when you are in the middle of combat and you and your enemy are not reloading you can whip out your pistol and with a good trigger finger finish them (This is only if you are not in Melee range). Sticky grenades are probably your most handy dandy kill from the grave if you are near death or see group of enemies together. Everything I just said describes the part in any close quarter class for the most part. Ninjaing comes in with the 3 upgrades. First mobility, obviously you will be running more in a closer combat situation. Sensor because it gives let's you know where enemies are so you can get behind them and assassinate them. The thruster pack because it boosts you giving you more agility like a ninja! But actually, this is key when trying to assassinate, you thrust behind them(no pun intended) and assasinate. This is a very unique class but very fun when done right. I find especially useful in regicide. Here is a link to where I found the roots of the class and strategy.

Just like to share!

Name: it whatever

-

Primary Weapon: [AR

Secondary Weapon: [bR

Grenade: [Plasma

Armour Ability: [Auto turret

Tactical Package: [Fire power

Support upgrade: [dexterity

-

Description:think of this loadout as a close to long range loadout it is equal for when you need that range for a snipe but when you need to be close up the AR gives a good touch to it plus if a Emmy comes around the corner and the shield is down it will help finish him for you the sticky helps when you know your going to die might as well try to take him with you if you can.

Name: Marksmen

-

Primary Weapon: Carbine

Secondary Weapon: Plasma pistol

Grenade: sticky

Armour Ability: PV

Tactical Package: AA

Support upgrade: Wetwork armor ability

-

Description: this helps when you need to defend a domino base if there trying to flank you they won't see you unless your out in the open the pistol heads shot combo works vary well plus they can't see you but you might be able to see them

i use this at times when i know theres a noob invisible and none of the team mates can finger out he's invisible so it come's in handy for me.

my k/d is getting better because of it i will edit what i called it when i look at it

i hoped this helped 8)

Edited by Banehalo

Warthog gunner class:

Primary weapon: Dmr

Secondary: Plasma pistol

Grenades: Plasma grenades

Armor ability: Camo or thusterpack (personal preference)

Tactical package: Shielding

Support package: Gunner

Explanation: This is a very specific class for big team battle games or vehicle heavy objective games. It greatly augments your ability to be a better gunner in the warthog specifically, it's also a really awesome alternative to use over wheelman package when you're in a mantis, as the shields will recover much faster, actually making a difference with the super slow regenerating mantis shields along with a longer turret firing time on its main arm. Shielding also helps complement your driver as you shields be back instantaneously allowing you to get back into the fray without worrying your gunners shields aren't all the way back. The DMR and plasma based secondaries are for when you aren't in a turret, warthog gun or mantis to deal with enemy players and vehicular threats.

All Rounder Vehicle class

Primary weapon: Dmr

Secondary weapon: Plasma pistol

Grenades: plasma grenades

Armor ability: Thruster pack, jet pack (for faster access to things like the banshee on certain maps) Active camo.

Tactical Package: Wheelman

Support Package: Explosives

This is a little known secret to make you MUCH tougher in a vehicle. Explosives reduces the damage you take from explosions, and this carries over to a vehicle you're piloting. Getting stuck by grenades will still be problematic, but area of effect explosions do much less damage to the structural integrity of your hog. Wheelman is self explanitory, as it is pretty much a requirement to anyone who seriously wants to utilize vehicles.

Name: Loadout 1/2/3/4/5 (it's all of my load outs! I don't really have a specific name for it as it can do anything)

Primary Weapon: DMR (You can take a light riffle if you want, personal preference really)

Secondary Weapon: Magnum (Great close to medium range weapon, basically a mini DMR - I find it much more effective than a bolt shot for close quarters as i can get off 3 shots from camo whereas charging a bolt shot gives me away; it's nice to slow down your enemy with bullets as well)

Grenade: Frag (Frag + Mag/DMR combo to catch out those running round corners - explodes faster than plasma and has a larger radius, also Pulse is crap)

Armour Ability: Active Camo (Keeps you alive by avoiding fights you can't win, and getting two shots off before the enemy gets of one - for this reason you may prefer the light riffle over the DMR)

Tactical Package: AA Efficiency (Essentially allows you to be invsible most of the time)

Support upgrade: Ammo (As you will be living much longer you need much more ammo - it also makes power weapons go much further)

Specialization: If you want you can replace something with a specialization, but i would suggest that you don't; if you do the best choices are: Wetwork, Stalker, Tracker, and Rogue.

Description:

• Hull down an area, don't let the enemy through, help your team to use that area to make a break through or alleviate pressure on them by being a distraction.
  • Do not camp in one spot, move using active camo after each engagement to some other cover which is defensible and has good sight lines; if you don't the enemy will avoid you. This is hard to do on Exile though, unless it is an objective game type.
  • Hijack vehicles and give them to you teammates (this class is not designed for you to use vehicles, they take you away from your job, so steal them for teammates).
  • Do not ***** power weapons, one is enough, if you find an extra one get an ally to pick it up. It is much better to have a DMR and a power weapon then two power weapons (Btw, power weapons count as any weapon which you can't have i a load out).
  • Save your ordnance (unless it is just grenades) for when you need the weapon (commonly when your power weapon runs out of ammo, or you die).
  • Do not use overshields, speed boosts, or damage ups. You may think this is weird as normally they improve survivability; however, they also disable your active camo (you glow even when invisible).
  • Sniping weapons are the best to get (Sniper Riffle, Beam Riffle, Binary Riffle, Spartan lazer), with the Saw and shotguns coming in second. Explosives weapons are the least useful to you, but are still great.
  • The weapons you have depict where you should hull down. With a DMR and Magnum you should hulldown on he left or right of the center of the map and trying to push forward slowly. DMR + Sniper will also be in the center left or right, but not pushing, though you may pull back a bit. DMR + Saw/Shotgun means you should be closer to their spawn. DMR + Explosive weapon can be anywhere really.
  • Always turn off camo after firing your first shot, it will mean you will have a full camo to activate and escape with (if needed) after your kill, and also give you more awareness of what is around you as you can hear better. An exception for this is if you get a head shot with a sniper; pull back and get in cover then deactivate so that you are harder to counter snipe.
  • Hunt down enemy snipers first, or if it is a bigger risk, vehicles (unless you can't get close to hijack and don't have a weapon to shoot it with - save DMR and Sniper ammo for other Spartans, let the lemmings shoot vehicles with riffles; though if they are on fire, kill them with the DMR).
  • Avoid hugging if possible, more chance to give away power weapons, especially if the enemy are the kind to stick you/ throw a grenade instead of shooting/ punching (punching/ shooting is far more effective, so don't stick those who are in your face). It may be tempting to go around assassinating, but it wastes time you could spend covering your team, and is risky. You want to reduce risk, be clean and methodical.
  • Remember that you are a lone wolf. Sure the greater goal is to help your team but you shouldn't make an organised group. You can push with a group or spearhead one, but don't stick with them, do your own thing. Quick note: it is great to have someone to talk to so that if either of you need help you can supply it - for instance if their mantis is under attack they can run to you and you can kill their attackers, or they can save you from a swarm.
  • Also, as always, always watch your radar (this was hard in Reach as you had to turn camo off to do so, but now you have no excuse). Also, always crouch (unless running away, or when close enough to a vehicle to just run up to it).

Playing like this will make you a valuable asset to your friends and team by just being a slayer and supporter. It is also a great way to boost your stats. Though, it's not for you if you like your vehicles. But it can suit those who like close range if they opt for the saw, unless they dislike the fact that you have to slow down to get to where you want to be (slowly crawling across an open plain to reach some rocks instead of sprinting); but it is nice being able to choose your fights.

Quick note, don't worry about Promethean Vision that much, by being aware, slow, and planning what you do, you can pick them off easily (they have a tendency to come looking and charging for you, allowing you to Frag + Head shot combo them). If they try to fight from range you should easily win, if not just run away.

Oh, also, it is also great for spartan ops. Unlike in Reach, active camo is really good against the AI so long as you don't get close. Also only takes 16 shots from either load out weapon to kill Generals (it is good training for your aim and fire discipline if you haven't played in a while).

Name: Rusher

-

Primary Weapon: Storm rifle

Secondary Weapon: Plasma pistol FTC

Grenade: Pulse grenade

Armour Ability: Hologram

Support upgrade: Ordnance priority

-

Description:

I only use this class in small maps. Its very good if you want to get many plasma pistol or pulse grenade kills, take the shield down with the storm rifle and shoot a few shots with the PP or throw the pulse grenade, your enemy will be K.O. in one sec.

If you get in trouble just send out an hologram or block the way with the pulse grenade. Then you have either won enough time to regenerate your shield or been able to run far away thanks to the mobility.

Since not many players use the storm rifle, you will run out of ammo pretty soon, but thats why i use ordnance priority. It gives a boost to your game and easy commendations.

This is the class i use the most, but if it is a bigger map with many vehicles I often use (Vehicle mannen) carbine, PP and jetpack with all the vehicle upgrades,

if the map is big but with no vehicles ill prefer to use (Grenadier) carbine PP and regeneration field with more nades and explosives, this is also my spops class.

Nah man, Loadouts are an integral part of matchmaking so the topic belongs here. And I already said that Perfections are dependent less on your loadouts and more on the tactics you use and you ability to stay alive.

Loadouts only supplement your strategy.

This has been one of my favorite classes.

The Infiltrator

Battle Rifle

Magnum

Frags

Active Camo

Mobility

Dexterity

This class is designed to do what the name says: infiltrate. It is supposed to get you close to the enemy fast, preferably midrange where the BR is most effective, and then proceed to light them up. Active Camo is used offensively rather than defensively on classic Camo camping set-ups. If you get into trouble, mobility and AC also provides the means to vanish as quickly as you came. Some may prefer to use Plasmas rather than frags since you will be getting close to the enemy. However, I like frags and hate plasmas. I also use a Magnum rather than a BoltShot on this set as the BoltShot encourages camping which is the antithesis to this loadout. You will want to play aggressively with this set, but playing tactically is important as well.

Recommendations: Infinity Slayer, FFA, Regicide (When not the king)

This has been one of my favorite classes.

The Infiltrator

Battle Rifle

Magnum

Frags

Active Camo

Mobility

Dexterity

This class is designed to do what the name says: infiltrate. It is supposed to get you close to the enemy fast, preferably midrange where the BR is most effective, and then proceed to light them up. Active Camo is used offensively rather than defensively on classic Camo camping set-ups. If you get into trouble, mobility and AC also provides the means to vanish as quickly as you came. Some may prefer to use Plasmas rather than frags since you will be getting close to the enemy. However, I like frags and hate plasmas. I also use a Magnum rather than a BoltShot on this set as the BoltShot encourages camping which is the antithesis to this loadout. You will want to play aggressively with this set, but playing tactically is important as well.

Recommendations: Infinity Slayer, FFA, Regicide (When not the king)

if you did use this they would complain your cheating somehow lol