May Member of the Month 2014!

Azaxx

Dibs on first. 

Congrats TDM, You've been a great member here on these forums and it is time that you got recognized for it. It is very rewarding (being a former mod myself) when the staff see members who are interact within the forums in a positive way. Whether it be from creating community events, being fair to another member, holding good conduct, writing news, and more. When we see members like that and notice it on a consistent basis, it makes us proud... or at least for me it does. lol

Congrats on again on Member of the Month DTM, enjoy your month! As I usually say to the MoM in May... you are now the MoMMay ;)

• Like 3

I CALLED IT

Congrats Marine, since 2013 we've been "Best Buddies" and I was always rooting for you to get the MoM award, and now it's rightfully so, in your hands. Good work Marine, you are no longer The Dumb Marine, you are now The Mom Marine.

:thumbsup:

• Like 2

WHAT?!?!

Why wasn't I MoM?? I call hacks

Congrats TDM it is well deserved and you have no doubt earned it. Also congrats on being the first ever "dumb MoM" and first ever "Marine MoM" You really are "The MoM"

• Like 3

Congratulations on a title well earned TDM!

I always enjoy seeing your thoughtful replies to discussions and your positive impact on the Community as a whole. Enjoy your month in Pink!

P.S. Your MoM post had better be as lengthy and well written as your votes for the Community Polls, I expect nothing but the best from you :awesome:

• Like 4

Well I'm Dumbfounded.... You went from a normal marine, to a Pink weasel in just a single day! I have to say, that's quite a feat!  Congratulations on MoM my friend! Seriously dude, well done!

:)

• Like 1

*Gets back from school after a long day* "Man... I'm pretty bored, I'm gonna go check out the forums..." *Gets on computer and comes to the forums* "Hey... New member of the month? I wonder who it is? Maybe it is self destruct, His art is pretty cool... Or maybe it is someone I haven't met?" *Looks at the name and mouth drops to the floor* "W...Wha..? Is this for real? ...I never knew that... Oh my... I must give a thank you!!"

Well guys, I have to thank all of you very much for this opportunity in the "Minus Green" as it is usually called. I never really believed I'd be able to achieve this. Although, Art week had been a big favorite of Drizzy_Dan, I had never really known it was worthy of bringing me here. 

Thank you all, Your all amazing for this and I really appreciate it. (You could imagine about a year to go in Purple must be a real killer. ;) )

Be sure to expect a MoM speech from me soon. :)

Thanks again everyone! I'm so grateful for this! -TDM :yahoo: :fun:

• Like 3

Here is a short saying to sum this up: "I may not be able to move mountains, And I can't be the fastest, or the best. But it is always the little things that count." :)

• Like 2

Yehiree! Congrats on earning yer most posthumous pooping honor in become our MoM!!

Hey... MooooM? Can I have some lunch money?

Congrats! Enjoy the pink, also im digging that new name...

Anyway enjoy your month and keep up the great work!

Thank you guys!! :yahoo:

Awesome, congratulations person whom I just met yesterday.

MoMy Marine loves all new children. MoMy Marine is love, MoMy Marine is life. O_O

• Like 1

Congratulations TDM. You're a great member, always exceeding the expectations of a normal member. Art Week was an absolutely great idea as well dude by the way :) (I hope to do some...... well more serious submissions in the future). I hope you enjoy your month in pinkish glory :D! Really well deserved, keep up your great work of keeping the forums one of the best, most epic and friendly place on the internet :D.

• Like 1