Theater Mode is kind of bugged

Mirror Man

To 343 industries:

I was playing war zone aright. I used the sniper a lot and got some sweet shots. I missed my chance to say "Xbox record that" so I went to theater mode to record my sniper kills.

Then I noticed I couldn't find my gamer tag anywhere. I was wondering oh is this a community video or something? So I exited the video looked at the one before and watched the one before, which you can probably guess, it's the one before the game I wanted to record. So I was like wait that can't be, I had the same amount of kills. Anyway, it was this guy named BonelessColt which I figured out was the guy who LEFT the game that I JOINED. My gamertag didn't replace his.

So yeah, I wouldn't record that since it wasn't authentic. I noticed this because he did the same exact things I did, except in the beginning where it showed a game I wasn't even in yet. So I watched him and he had a red assault rifle skin while I had the regular one. I would post pictures but I don't know how.

I'm probably gonna get back into war zone and get more beast ass kills, but this is still a complaint, and this should be fixed as soon as you guys (343) get the chance. Well that's assuming they read this of course. If anyone would reply back that would be great. Thanks guys.