REACH characters in Halo 4 multiplayer

iTINMAN

I luv Master Chief and Halo franchise. I've Been with it since the originals(xbox & halo). But after playing HALO: REACH and creating my own character(noble6 armor), I'm not looking forward to being limited to playing only Master Chief again. Am I the only one who feels this way? And is there some way to let 343 Industries know It would be wonderful if they could allow REACH characters to be used in multiplayer games?

i don' tthink reach characters in halo 4 would be a good idea, because, reach is so far behind the rest of the master chief trilogy, they are probably all dead, so it wouldn't make sense to bring them back.

Also, i believe people will want to make their own custom character more then using a campaign character.

Custom Character > Campaign Character IN MY OPINION.

• Like 1

I'm sure you'll be able to customise your multiplayer character well beyond anything we've seen before, don't worry about that. As for using them in Campaign, I actually prefer the Chief, as what model is being used doesn't affect me at all and I'll be glad to have his strength again.

we were limited to playing only noble 6 in reach so i dont really see the problem here. Kinda hard to play as a reach character considering they are all dead :P

not so true, jun may still be alive, he made it off reach with Dr.halsey

Jun should of died. I'm sorry its like saying this...

THE BRAVE NOBLE 6 SACRIFICED THEIR LIVES TO TRY TO SAVE THEIR HOME AND AN AI THAT WOULD IN THE FUTURE HELP SAVE EARTH.

...except for Jun. He lived.

Did that not seem to kind of kill the mood for you? or is it just me?

Are you nuts this is Halo 4, not caca Reach bro. It's a whole new game. I think its best to just let Reach die and leave no traces.

reach won't die so fast it will probably be like H3 some few will stay and paly and and why you do not want any track did it realy ...... that much (almost wrote something rhyming with duck :o )

I read the Fall of Reach and Jun isn't even mentioned. Besides, didn't someone from Bungie say that he's still alive?

yea i read fall or reach, and jun wasent even mentioned. and yea i thought there was a thing on bungie that said jun was alive

yea i read fall or reach, and jun wasent even mentioned. and yea i thought there was a thing on bungie that said Jun was alive

Well just because in "The Fall of Reach" he isn't mentioned does'nt mean hes not dead, I heard that he was dead from like 30 differant people on a "Bungie.net" forum so yeah I'm pretty sure he's dead.

Well just because in "The Fall of Reach" he isn't mentioned does'nt mean hes not dead, I heard that he was dead from like 30 differant people on a "Bungie.net" forum so yeah I'm pretty sure he's dead.

So why even suggest people to read the book to prove a point that doesn't exist? You're really going to believe random people on the net that are doing nothing more than speculating?

So why even suggest people to read the book to prove a point that doesn't exist? You're really going to believe random people on the net that are doing nothing more than speculating?

It also just seems logical that he would be dead, I heard he died protecting Dr. Halsey and then she returned to Reach to ... I forget lol.

All I remeber is that she returned for something important and thats what the book is about mostly (I read the book a long time ago give me a break)

But I still do believe Jun is dead.

It also just seems logical that he would be dead, I heard he died protecting Dr. Halsey and then she returned to Reach to ... I forget lol.

All I remeber is that she returned for something important and thats what the book is about mostly (I read the book a long time ago give me a break)

But I still do believe Jun is dead.

*facepalm* once she left the planet got glasses. no one returned, yet. and dr.halsey is *SPIOLER* stuck on onyx with saber team/ blue team. not going back to reach

*facepalm* once she left the planet got glasses. no one returned, yet. and dr.halsey is *SPIOLER* stuck on onyx with saber team/ blue team. not going back to reach

Dr. Halsey never got off or went back to Reach, and i mean she might have went back to Reach BEFORE it got glassed not after

and I see you havn't read Halo Primordium yet.