(H5 SPOILERS) Mafia: Spartan Edition

Axilus Prime

rrhuntington, Spartan, Lynched by having his suit's power source stolen to power the TV. The others on the ship were bored.

The AIs have chosen not to execute anyone this round. The list is now purely RNG.

Suspect List:

Iron Man

Self Destruct

Yang Xiao Long

technohollow99

Edited by Axilus Prime
  • Like 1

rrhuntington, Spartan, Lynched by having his suit's power source stolen to power the TV. The others on the ship were bored.

The AIs have chosen not to execute anyone this round. The list is now purely RNG.

Suspect List:

Iron Man

Self Destruct

Yang Xiao Long

technohollow99

Ok then. RSR PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE! A very good fiddle, fresh out of the box. Including the dvd on how to play it, that nobody wants to watch because they're too good for it. And then end up throwing it away, and after numerous attempts regret doing so, and end up demanding a refund. Which they don't get. And are stuck with a fiddle they don't know how to play. None of this makes any sense does it?

I'll show myself out.

You know what? I'm just gonna say this.

Yoshi has repeatedly confirmed in public that I am not a Mafian. He is the detective, so you know you can trust him. But if that's not enough, let's look at my record:

• In the very first round I voted to kill Wam. His death was decided by a single vote - so if I'd wanted to save him, all I'd have had to do is vote for someone else. That's all it would have taken. But I voted for him, and because of that we killed a Mafian in the first round.
  • I made it clear that I wanted to kill Drizzy. I didn't have a good reason for that, I just like the idea of killing a staff member. This is admittedly flukey, but it's a point in my favour all the same.
  • In the last round, I voted for rrhuntington. I feel bad about that, but I'm far from the only person who made that mistake.

So, let's state this nice and clear so everyone can see it:

I am personally responsible for the death of one Mafian, and made it clear that I intended to kill someone else who turned out to be one.

I'm not sure what I've done to offend you, SD, but enough is enough. Frankly at this point I no longer care if you're innocent or not because you seem intent on ruining my first game to the point of trying to get me killed even when I'm not actually on the list. So you know what? Even though I know you're innocent, I'm tempted to vote to lynch you anyway, because if you're not going to work with the only other person who has been 100% confirmed as not being Mafian, then you're an active hindrance to the rest of us civilians and frankly, we can do without you causing distractions and creating cover for whoever the Mafian actually is.

Your call, SD. If you're not going to help me win this game then just stay out of my way, but otherwise I'm going to tear off your helmet and watch you choke to death.

• Like 1

You know what? I'm just gonna say this.

Yoshi has repeatedly confirmed in public that I am not a Mafian. He is the detective, so you know you can trust him.

Yoshi was only able to investigate Drizzy, and myself. No one else. There is NO way to confirm your innocence otherwise. Mafians are allowed to leave their Group PM, and can create new ones that fill the same role.

But if that's not enough, let's look at my record:

• In the very first round I voted to kill Wam. His death was decided by a single vote - so if I'd wanted to save him, all I'd have had to do is vote for someone else. That's all it would have taken. But I voted for him, and because of that we killed a Mafian in the first round.
  • I made it clear that I wanted to kill Drizzy. I didn't have a good reason for that, I just like the idea of killing a staff member. This is admittedly flukey, but it's a point in my favour all the same.
  • In the last round, I voted for rrhuntington. I feel bad about that, but I'm far from the only person who made that mistake.

So, let's state this nice and clear so everyone can see it:

I am personally responsible for the death of one Mafian, and made it clear that I intended to kill someone else who turned out to be one.

Mafians can vote fellow Mafians without any repercussions, or penalties. It's legal, and secures a Mafian's cover. Supposedly anyway.

I'm not sure what I've done to offend you, SD, but enough is enough. Frankly at this point I no longer care if you're innocent or not because you seem intent on ruining my first game to the point of trying to get me killed even when I'm not actually on the list. So you know what? Even though I know you're innocent, I'm tempted to vote to lynch you anyway, because if you're not going to work with the only other person who has been 100% confirmed as not being Mafian, then you're an active hindrance to the rest of us civilians and frankly, we can do without you causing distractions and creating cover for whoever the Mafian actually is.

Your call, SD. If you're not going to help me win this game then just stay out of my way, but otherwise I'm going to tear off your helmet and watch you choke to death.

Please don't take this personally, I'm only doing what's logical, and it's not because I hate you for what you've done: which I don't. It's a game after all.

And if Protown is going to win there needs to be someone pulling the strings. A plan of action. Otherwise Protown will literally be a chicken with it's head cut off. I should know because I've seen it happen in the myriad of games I've been involved in: Player or Host. Whether or not I fill this role is uncertain, but I'm going to try anyway. I always try to remain as correct as possible, and I do not try to hide mistakes: correcting them as fast as I can. However, you can ignore my advice at any time. No one's forcing you to listen to me. 

Granted, my playstyle is a tad aggressive I admit. I think being a host for so many games has allowed me to wield a little too much information regarding how the Mafians work, so I think this will be the last game I play. Might be an unfair advantage.

Anyway, I KNOW you're Mafian. How? Well this:

Suspect List:

Self Destruct, Civilian

rrhuntington, Civilian

RedStarRocket91, ???

BATMAN, Vigilante

The Mafians killed someone that Round, so it's not pure RNG. There is at least 1 Mafian here: no less, and we've already confirmed the identities of 3/4 people here. It's you.

Edited by Self Destruct

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA--

This is just so intense right now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, and SD, no need to make this your last game. More than one person has hosted repeatedly, and we've all displayed ourselves to be capable of mistakes nonetheless. So don't leave on that account. Now if you're bored with playing, sure, but...the reason you gave doesn't actually mean you can't.

• Like 1

You told me yourself, SD, that if the Mafians don't kill anyone they're not guaranteed to show up on the list, and it's the Mafian who made the decision to kill someone who's put on the list if they do.

Well, that Mafian died. Ni Nihon was the Juggernaut, Ni Nihon chose to kill someone, and Ni Nihon got killed. So frankly? Yeah, I'm on that list, but it doesn't mean anything because the Mafian who was supposed to show up on the list died before they could be added. It's not guaranteed that there's actually one on there at all, because the last Mafian didn't vote to kill anyone.

Believe me, I don't want to do this, but I'm not going to stand by and let you kill me without a shred of proof. I'll remind you that you were perfectly convinced it was rrhuntington last round, so clearly your judgement is somewhat questionable, but whereas I'm willing to admit my mistakes you're only getting more bullheaded with yours - talking about taking control and leading when so far all you've done is make rash and unsupported accusations and get civilians lynched. And when I'm gone - who'll be the next person that you're absolutely certain is the last Mafian? Kakashi? Ruby? Church?

Sorry, SD, but if you're not going to learn from your mistakes then I have to vote for you.

• Like 1

You told me yourself, SD, that if the Mafians don't kill anyone they're not guaranteed to show up on the list, and it's the Mafian who made the decision to kill someone who's put on the list if they do.

Well, that Mafian died. Ni Nihon was the Juggernaut, Ni Nihon chose to kill someone, and Ni Nihon got killed. So frankly? Yeah, I'm on that list, but it doesn't mean anything because the Mafian who was supposed to show up on the list died before they could be added. It's not guaranteed that there's actually one on there at all, because the last Mafian didn't vote to kill anyone.

Believe me, I don't want to do this, but I'm not going to stand by and let you kill me without a shred of proof. I'll remind you that you were perfectly convinced it was rrhuntington last round, so clearly your judgement is somewhat questionable, but whereas I'm willing to admit my mistakes you're only getting more bullheaded with yours - talking about taking control and leading when so far all you've done is make rash and unsupported accusations and get civilians lynched. And when I'm gone - who'll be the next person that you're absolutely certain is the last Mafian? Kakashi? Ruby? Church?

Sorry, SD, but if you're not going to learn from your mistakes then I have to vote for you.

If the Mafians refuse to kill anyone then it goes to RNG. The Juggernaut made the decision, or was forced to do the Execution. Them being obliterated by the Vigilante does not change this. It was stated clearly that Frankenzer was killed by the Juggernaut. But since the Juggernaut was alive during the Execution, but dead BEFORE the Suspect List... apparently Axilus implemented a new rule altering the List into an RNG one, which is what it went to.

I overlooked the RNG part. My bad. Still, my proof without the RNG aspect is solid, and I stand by it. That applies to everything oustide of RNG Suspect Lists, and it has been proven to work 100% of the times where RNG is not included. I did say that I'm logical about my decisions, didn't I?

Also, killing Civilians is necessary in order to get to the real culprits. It's not possible otherwise. Everyone has resorted to "Oh, if Guy 1 is Protown then Guy 2 is Mafia", a declaration having had unanimous approval in the past (which doesn't work if RNG is in the Suspect List). But I don't go doing these things out of a desire to see that everyone does not survive the game. Like I said before I have a reason for doing this, and it's my way of playing the game. Don't like it? Don't follow my advice and/or speak up about it: which you have done.

And I was convinced that you OR rrhunt were Mafians: not just rrhunt. Just because we convened in a PM doesn't mean I trust you, or held you above suspicion. Obviously I was right to since rrhunt was a Civilian, but now that I know the list is RNG I have no evidence to show that you're Mafian. So you're correct on that.

Regarding the rule change this is the first time RNG has been used for the ENTIRE Suspect List AND wasn't the result of uninvolved Mafians not choosing anyone to die: at least that I'm aware of. It seems like a rule change mid-game rather than something included from the start. Not like I care, you can't create contingencies for every little thing. Still, it's not like I was looking out for it from the get-go. It's not even in the game page rules.

I believe I'm allowed to make mistakes every once in a while, and of course I'll own up to them: like I'm doing now.

Axilus: Question for you:

Was the Suspect List with Ni Nihon PURE RNG, and with no ratio of how many Mafians would appear on it? So 4 Protowns can have a chance of appearing?

Oh, and you voting for me is very irrational since I'm a Civilian. You did accuse me of trying to needlessly kill Civilians, and then turn around and vote for a confirmed one yourself. 

Though you can kill me if you really want to.

Edited by Self Destruct

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA--

This is just so intense right now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, and SD, no need to make this your last game. More than one person has hosted repeatedly, and we've all displayed ourselves to be capable of mistakes nonetheless. So don't leave on that account. Now if you're bored with playing, sure, but...the reason you gave doesn't actually mean you can't.

Idk, I guess I've been feeling like Mafia has been a little too predictable lately and I'm somehow exploiting it with the experience I have. That doesn't mean it's true since it's only from my perspective. We've tried to shake things up in the past and the masses have always shot down those ideas, and it's kinda burning me out. 

I'm not entirely bored but I feel there needs to be a resurgence of some sort. New life maybe? Awards to motivate people to play the game? 

Edited by Self Destruct