(H5 SPOILERS) Mafia: Spartan Edition

Axilus Prime

RSR is Mafia, and he didn't kill anyone so he wouldn't appear on the list don't vote anyone!

You were defending me two posts ago, make your mind up!

Oh, and you voting for me is very irrational since I'm a Civilian. You did accuse me of trying to needlessly kill Civilians, and then turn around and vote for a confirmed one yourself. 

Out of pure self defence. You've created a situation where if I don't take drastic action, you're going to do everything you can to get me killed. I really don't want to do this, but you are forcing us into a situation where there has to be a civilian casualty, and nobody is ever going to sit by and allow themselves to be killed. If I didn't believe that you would try to kill me the very second that my name is RNG'd onto a suspect list I'd be happy to live and let live, but I just can't take that risk.

What's happening here is your decision, not mine. At least I'm killing someone who I know to be a loose cannon, rather than just blindly accusing people and doing the Mafians' job for them until we strike lucky or run out of bodies.

You were defending me two posts ago, make your mind up!

Out of pure self defence. You've created a situation where if I don't take drastic action, you're going to do everything you can to get me killed. I really don't want to do this, but you are forcing us into a situation where there has to be a civilian casualty, and nobody is ever going to sit by and allow themselves to be killed. If I didn't believe that you would try to kill me the very second that my name is RNG'd onto a suspect list I'd be happy to live and let live, but I just can't take that risk.

What's happening here is your decision, not mine. At least I'm killing someone who I know to be a loose cannon, rather than just blindly accusing people and doing the Mafians' job for them until we strike lucky or run out of bodies.

I'm not forcing anyone to do anything, but this Lynch is pure RNG unless proven otherwise. I'd advise you think before you decide to leave it to chance. You can vote if you still want to.

But hey, I'm not their mom. Anyway, back to you. Didn't I say I no longer have evidence to prove that you're Mafian? That's my way of saying I'm not continuing with this "crusade" to get you lynched, because you're no longer priority 1 to me (also, my actions are not blind. I've been over this already).

The priority is Axilus telling me what I need to know. PM time.

If that information involves you, then you become the priority again: which is the confirmation or denial of what I previously thought the Suspect List without Ni Nihon was. The situation where your life is in danger no longer exists... or it has been postponed if you're REALLY a Mafian.

If both Protown & Mafia refuse to kill anyone then we'll never get anywhere. Someone has to die at some point: self-sacrifice included which I'm willing to do even though it's really needless. There is ABSOLUTELY... let me re-stress this: ABSOLUTELY NO REASON why I should die this Lynch. No rational reason. At all. This list is pure RNG for all we know, and we already know I'm a Civilian. The other 3 are wild-cards. We have nothing to prove that 1 of them is really a Mafian. 

You continuing to vote for me makes me suspect you even more, but I'm not going to go overboard on a hunch. 

And even if I die I'll still be a loose canon. I won't magically disappear just because I'm dead.

Didn't I say I no longer have evidence to prove that you're Mafian? That's my way of saying I'm not continuing with this "crusade" to get you lynched, because you're no longer priority 1 to me (also, my actions are not blind. I've been over this already).

That's all you needed to say, man. Consider my vote withdrawn!

Have I even voted for someone this entire game?

Good, because I think Drizzy is deserving of a double-tap.

I vote Drizzles.[/quote

Well it was a toss up between Rrhunt and Red and rrhunt is dead so it has to be Red. They choose not to kill anyone so they can live on so it was purely RNG now red is off until he kills someone or RNG puts him on the list

Well it was a toss up between Rrhunt and Red and rrhunt is dead so it has to be Red. They choose not to kill anyone so they can live on so it was purely RNG now red is off until he kills someone or RNG puts him on the list

Why does it 'have to' be me? I put my vote in against SD because he was trying to kill me without hard evidence, and now that he's acknowledged he was jumping the gun in trying to get me lynched, I've withdrawn my vote. Self-defence, nothing more, nothing less, and it's incredibly frustrating to see an act of good faith repaid with people continuing to advocate for my death.