(H5 SPOILERS) Mafia: Spartan Edition

Axilus Prime

Same as the evidence against Yang and anyone else. Red has a bloodlust though so it makes sense

Thing is though, I just want to kill Drizzy. That's basically my only objective for the game :P

Also not sure where you're getting the bloodlust thing from. I voted for someone who I hadn't seen post in here because I didn't want to kill someone who was active and ruin their game, which is sort of the opposite of bloodlust...

*bursts out of a locked closet and gasps out of tiredness* finally i'm free!!! *falls to the floor* could non of you hear me in there?!! someone knocked me out and stuffed me into a closet to get rid of me, admittedly it would've made more sense for them to have killed me but i'm glad they didn't -.-'

• Like 1

Well, I'm just gonna say it... I voted to kill a Mafian, and Yoshi was doing his best to get me lynched, even after some of the other members very kindly changed their minds and chose not to kill me.

Sorry if I'm wrong here, Yoshi, but that does feel quite suspicious.

Also, now that I think of it - can the medic revive me this round? Gotta say I'm actually kind of nervous about getting killed in revenge for Wam D:

Edited by RedStarRocket91
  • Like 1

I'm in contact with the Detective so if anyone has a suggestion on who to investigate send them to yours truly.

There's one caveat though: I'm not going to post the results. I'll only step in if someone who's innocent is in peril.

And if I'm targeted for stating this then so be it. Go ahead and waste an Execution for an insignificant Civilian, Moifieoas.

Oh, and hiyaaaaaaaaaaaah judo kick. Chop Chop Masta Onon is in da haose.

• Like 1