(H5 SPOILERS) Mafia: Spartan Edition

Axilus Prime

You are only withdrawing your vote to cover yourself. It has to be you because that round someone died. which CONFIRMED that there was a Mafia on the list. Batman was confirmed so it wasn't her. SD I investigated and he was Civie. Rrhunt was lynched and he was innocent which only leaves you. Now you are trapped because the minute you are back on the list the is the minute pro town wins.

Axilus said Mafia has decided not to lynch this round which means it went full RNG. There's one Mafia left, you weren't killed so it is surely you. Now it's pure RNG and until you kill someone or RNG decided to put you on that list you are safe

You are only withdrawing your vote to cover yourself. It has to be you because that round someone died. which CONFIRMED that there was a Mafia on the list. Batman was confirmed so it wasn't her. SD I investigated and he was Civie. Rrhunt was lynched and he was innocent which only leaves you. Now you are trapped because the minute you are back on the list the is the minute pro town wins.

Axilus said Mafia has decided not to lynch this round which means it went full RNG. There's one Mafia left, you weren't killed so it is surely you. Now it's pure RNG and until you kill someone or RNG decided to put you on that list you are safe

Well the excuse is that once the Juggernaut was killed the Suspect List he was supposed to appear on went full RNG like the one we have now. So the possibility that 1 Mafian was on the list is the same as 4 Protowns.

This is why I want Axilus to clarify, which he has not. I can see why. It could mean the end of Mafia.

Wait, what? What's going on?

PM. I think I've said enough publicly, and I'm not giving the Mafians more information than they need.

Drizzy is full of it

THE PREVIOUS LIST WAS FULL RNG, NI NIHON WAS ORIGINALLY TO APPEAR ON IT BUT HE WAS KILLED BY THE BATMAN. WHICH IS OUT OF CHARACTER, BUT WHATEVER.

There. I was not refusing to reply, I just was pressed for time. And the ability to not execute someone isn't a rule change. It's...actually not specified anywhere. The next game could have a rule against it if the host so chooses.

Technohollow - 1.5

SD - 1

Technohollow, Spartan, Lynched by having his helmet pumped full of ketchup until he had to take it off himself.

The AIs have again chosen not to execute anyone.

Suspect List:

Yang Xiao Long

Church

BATMAN

RedStarRocket91

Drizzy is full of it

THE PREVIOUS LIST WAS FULL RNG, NI NIHON WAS ORIGINALLY TO APPEAR ON IT BUT HE WAS KILLED BY THE BATMAN. WHICH IS OUT OF CHARACTER, BUT WHATEVER.

There. I was not refusing to reply, I just was pressed for time. And the ability to not execute someone isn't a rule change. It's...actually not specified anywhere. The next game could have a rule against it if the host so chooses.

Technohollow - 1.5

SD - 1

Technohollow, Spartan, Lynched by having his helmet pumped full of ketchup until he had to take it off himself.

The AIs have again chosen not to execute anyone.

Suspect List:

Yang Xiao Long

Church

BATMAN

RedStarRocket91

It's a rule change no matter how you try to spin it. It wasn't in the game page at the start of the game, and you never told us about it until now.

And how do you expect us to fight against this? The Mafians SHOULD be forced to kill someone instead of hiding behind RNG.

• Like 1

And why, exactly, are we voting for me? We've already established that there's no evidence at all for me being a Mafian - I personally cast the deciding vote against one Mafian, I was going to kill a second, and more importantly, although my vote would have been enough to get SD killed (my harshest critic!), I withdrew it as soon as he agreed that killing me was basically just guessing and hoping for the best.

However, I'd like to point out what happened with Yang. I was up for execution in the first round (as usual), and Melody kindly agreed to change her vote from me to him once I'd asked to, y'know, have actually signed up for a reason. First round casualty? Melody. Why kill her? Nobody could have known she was the Medic, and if I was a Mafian, why would I kill someone who had changed their vote away from me?

There's some evidence there for Yang: there's none for me. Yang gets my vote.

And why, exactly, are we voting for me? We've already established that there's no evidence at all for me being a Mafian - I personally cast the deciding vote against one Mafian, I was going to kill a second, and more importantly, although my vote would have been enough to get SD killed (my harshest critic!), I withdrew it as soon as he agreed that killing me was basically just guessing and hoping for the best.

However, I'd like to point out what happened with Yang. I was up for execution in the first round (as usual), and Melody kindly agreed to change her vote from me to him once I'd asked to, y'know, have actually signed up for a reason. First round casualty? Melody. Why kill her? Nobody could have known she was the Medic, and if I was a Mafian, why would I kill someone who had changed their vote away from me?

Yeah, this is just a list narrowing, and not a condemnation.

And why, exactly, are we voting for me? We've already established that there's no evidence at all for me being a Mafian - I personally cast the deciding vote against one Mafian, I was going to kill a second, and more importantly, although my vote would have been enough to get SD killed (my harshest critic!), I withdrew it as soon as he agreed that killing me was basically just guessing and hoping for the best.

However, I'd like to point out what happened with Yang. I was up for execution in the first round (as usual), and Melody kindly agreed to change her vote from me to him once I'd asked to, y'know, have actually signed up for a reason. First round casualty? Melody. Why kill her? Nobody could have known she was the Medic, and if I was a Mafian, why would I kill someone who had changed their vote away from me?

Only Mafians make innocence speeches