Unfortunately I do no own reach :(

But Good Luck though! 

Thanks for still giving support. I would recommend you buy it, it's very cheap now.

the training map is finished guys and I'd like to give a special thanks to ★The Joker Is Here !★ for his help the map wouldn't be what it is now without his help :)

I have not yet seen the map but great work you two. If it's accepted you are both definitely going for a promotion.

ok so yesterday I sent a message to all my friends sayin im going to clear it apart from important people I've now decided I'm clearing it to just Blue Team and a few others 

Good to know you are keeping your Team as a top priority. We fight together.

UNSC Spartan II  I don't know maybe I made a request in the sig shop and no ones has done it yet and I that It requested it to be smaller so I will wait. :)

I would recommend directly communicating with one of the Art Department Members. I heard JXZAW is skilled in image editing.

UNSC Spartan II  I don't know maybe I made a request in the sig shop and no ones has done it yet and I that It requested it to be smaller so I will wait. :)

i can make the sig if you want or just put the logo on it if you want cos i did my sig so im free to everyone for making sigs

Thanks for still giving support. I would recommend you buy it, it's very cheap now.

I have not yet seen the map but great work you two. If it's accepted you are both definitely going for a promotion.

Good to know you are keeping your Team as a top priority. We fight together.

Roger that

I would recommend directly communicating with one of the Art Department Members. I heard JXZAW is skilled in image editing.

UNSC Spartan II funnily enough JXZAW was the one who made the original sig with the logo on it so I must ask ......

Can anyone here put the Blue Team logo on the bottom right hand side but It has to be quite small. :)

I'm sure many are willing to help. Unfortunately I'm not too good at this so I wouldn't know.

To those Blue Team members curious how I got my Support Specialization i will put the game (Spartan half) into my file share so you can see how I got to the place I am now (file is called Blue Team its the video file)

Stay Strong Blue Team-

Connor, Audaces Fortuna Iuvat (Fortune Favors the Brave) 

oh and I know I got a betrayal on Spartan but thats cos the grenade explosion made my shot go off target

I'm sure many are willing to help. Unfortunately I'm not too good at this so I wouldn't know.

spartan when will the next blue team update be because you have new members and im guessing there will be some promotions to those who helped with the map or showed effort in training

UNSC Spartan II funnily enough JXZAW was the one who made the original sig with the logo on it so I must ask ......

Can anyone here put the Blue Team logo on the bottom right hand side but It has to be quite small. :)

Il will do it for you as soon as i come of my chromebook and jump onto my computer :)

Dosent matter allready done this is why i hate my chromebook

To those Blue Team members curious how I got my Support Specialization i will put the game (Spartan half) into my file share so you can see how I got to the place I am now (file is called Blue Team its the video file)

Stay Strong Blue Team-

Connor, Audaces Fortuna Iuvat (Fortune Favors the Brave) 

oh and I know I got a betrayal on Spartan but thats cos the grenade explosion made my shot go off target

It wasn't only one game that got you there. It took several games that you showed skill in to earn it.

BIG UPDATE

Happy New Year

I want to wish you all a Happy New Year. The last couple of weeks this year have been bright for Blue Team and we never would have got there if it wasn't for all of you. You have all been pushing Blue Team up in many different ways. Some of you have been showing great dedication and skill in training and missions, promoting the Team with our logo, helping each other out, and even recruiting other members to the Team. 2014 is an open door for many new opportunities and I have complete faith in all of you to achieve many great things. Happy New Year everyone.

Upcoming Events

Blue Team Video-We will have to work on the recording scene for Blue Team as soon as possible. I will be setting a date for members to come and take part in this recording. Everyone will have the right armour for this. It is different the Mark V armour set I have talked about before. It will be in January, possibly on a Saturday. It is crucial we complete this. We already have the map and gametype set up. JXZAW helped create the loadouts.

Blue Team Community Event-This will be hosted after we complete the recording scene I mentioned above so it is possible to be in February. I will announce a date when ready.

Blue Team Map-There will be a Blue Team map tour happening sometime soon. I will set a date for this when it is complete. It is still being improved. When I saw this map, I was astounded by the incredible effort Connor Kenway and The Joker Is Here ! have put into it. I would like to ask them to lead the tour as they are the two developers of this map. I would also like to credit Connor Kenway for thinking of the idea in first place. You will all be pleased with what they have produced.

Newest Members

I am pleased to welcome our two newest members, ShadowFiend21698 and Dumbdog666. Dumbdog666 will become an Apprentice and ShadowFiend21698 will become a Private. Neither of these members will start on recruit by they have participated and showed impressive skill in training and/or missions. I highly recommend that these two Members read over all the UPDATES and the original post. Welcome these two final members of 2013.

Apprentice.gifPrivate.gif

Promotions

There are many well deserved promotions to hand out. Taffbag is being promoted from Recruit to Apprentice. Dumbdog666 is being promoted from Recruit to Apprentice. The Joker Is Here ! is being promoted from Recruit to Apprentice Grade 2. Ruby Rose is being promoted from Apprentice to Apprentice Grade 2. Connor Kenway is being promoted from Corporal to Corporal Grade 2. If anyone has any questions on promotions please ask. These are based of the Halo 3 Ranks. The higher your Rank is, the harder it will become to be promoted.

Apprentice.gifApprentice.gifApprentice_Grade_2.gifApprentice_Grade_2.gifCorporal_Grade_2.gif
Final Message of 2013

I want to thank all of you for the outstanding effort you have all put in to Blue Team. Some of you have began recruiting other Members and promoting our Team by using our logo in creative ways. We are all a Team and will fight by each other against the Covenant and any other threat until we die. You have all been great Team Members and no matter what I am always grateful for your service. If anyone has any questions or concerns, please contact me. Nice work Blue Team. Spartan out.
  • Like 1