I do agree with Ranger447, we should have Blue armor, we are the Blue Team after all aren't we?

But we also all need to have something in common armor wise just so people know we are on the same page. Gold visor does seem to be the most likely candidate for that. I realize you must be Colonel to get it, but Colonel doesn't take that long to earn, and if you just save up credits until you reach Colonel, you will have plenty of cR to buy it.

I do agree with Ranger447, we should have Blue armor, we are the Blue Team after all aren't we?

But we also all need to have something in common armor wise just so people know we are on the same page. Gold visor does seem to be the most likely candidate for that. I realize you must be Colonel to get it, but Colonel doesn't take that long to earn, and if you just save up credits until you reach Colonel, you will have plenty of cR to buy it.

colonel doesn't take long aye but thats if you boost otherwise it will take a while 

I would help with the video, but I don't have the resources. I don't have access to the forum from a computer. I'm using a PS4. On that note I'd like to share that it is my only console. That means I have no 360. I can't give any more dedication to the team, than the forum. I'm sorry to say that, but I can't be very commited.

You can still support the Team. Making the logo was a real help. Ranger447 uses PS4 only but still backs up the Team.

How about you guys all just wear Blue armour and that is it much easier and everyone can join. :)

I'm not sure how wearing Blue Armour makes it easier for people to join. The original Spartan-IIs has Sage armour. None of them had any Blue.

Connor kenway may be leaving Blue Team ( not sure ) he sais he is sick of being a Blue Team hero. :(

Connor said he does not like doing this and doing that for Blue Team. :(

He does not like doing what? What do you mean by a Blue Team Hero?

You can still support the Team. Making the logo was a real help. Ranger447 uses PS4 only but still backs up the Team.

I'm not sure how wearing Blue Armour makes it easier for people to join. The original Spartan-IIs has Sage armour. None of them had any Blue.

He does not like doing what? What do you mean by a Blue Team Hero?

That's my question.

I don't know I asked him what I meant he said doing this and doing that for Blue Team and left the shoutbox.

BTW Fine if we did  have to have any specific armour and just had to show up with a special emblem and the couler sage that would make it easier for members to join in but maybe to be high ranked or something like that you have to have special armour or something. :)

Just a shout out to Connor...

Connor... We all appreciate your work, and I'm sorry you feel like we're working you too hard. Frankly, I wish I was in your place. I enjoy making videos, and working with technology the way you did. We maynot have paid you money, or gifted you, but know that Blue Team is meant to be fun, and fair. We really appreciate your hard work, and I understand we didn't treat you as if we ddid. And I really do apologize, on behalf of the team. I request sincerely that Connor Kenway be promoted once again. Because making any video is hard work. And in fact, I'm ashamed of everybody for ever making a beloved member feel like this. You may have all said thank you, but some of us are different. Some work harder, and take things in different ways. We are Blue Team, and one of our morals is "diversity". Some may disagrre with me, but at this pointit is justice.

• Like 4

Domino Squad:

Ok I'm bypassing asking UNSC Spartan-II this so yeah.

For you rookies on Blue Team or thinking of joining Blue Team I present to you: Domino Squad

What is it?

Domino Squad is a training group where I'll help you newbies become better then you thought you could be at Halo.

Requirements:

while in training maps and such your colors shall be white and secondary shall depend on how far through you are and the graduation  color shall depend on if you earn a specialization or not.

After successfully graduating:

you are welcome to use the graduate emblem which you shall discover when you graduate.

so I hope to see a few of you sign up just PM me if you want to sign up and what you'd like help with.

Note: this is not reserved for just Blue Team members anyone can sign up

Like if you want to go CO you could make Gold Visor a requirement

To become a CO? Commissioned Officer by getting a gold visor?

Just a shout out to Connor...

Connor... We all appreciate your work, and I'm sorry you feel like we're working you too hard. Frankly, I wish I was in your place. I enjoy making videos, and working with technology the way you did. We maynot have paid you money, or gifted you, but know that Blue Team is meant to be fun, and fair. We really appreciate your hard work, and I understand we didn't treat you as if we ddid. And I really do apologize, on behalf of the team. I request sincerely that Connor Kenway be promoted once again. Because making any video is hard work. And in fact, I'm ashamed of everybody for ever making a beloved member feel like this. You may have all said thank you, but some of us are different. Some work harder, and take things in different ways. We are Blue Team, and one of our morals is "diversity". Some may disagrre with me, but at this pointit is justice.

Good speech. He was not asked to make this video, he did it voluntarily and deserves praise for it.

With regards to the amour tell me what you want me to have and il see if i have it :)

Good. I'll tell you when necessary. 

Domino Squad:

Ok I'm bypassing asking UNSC Spartan-II this so yeah.

For you rookies on Blue Team or thinking of joining Blue Team I present to you: Domino Squad

What is it?

Domino Squad is a training group where I'll help you newbies become better then you thought you could be at Halo.

Requirements:

while in training maps and such your colors shall be white and secondary shall depend on how far through you are and the graduation  color shall depend on if you earn a specialization or not.

After successfully graduating:

you are welcome to use the graduate emblem which you shall discover when you graduate.

so I hope to see a few of you sign up just PM me if you want to sign up and what you'd like help with.

Note: this is not reserved for just Blue Team members anyone can sign up

You must request permission to begin recruiting Blue Team Members for training in this thread for a squad. It may mislead others thinking that this is a part of Blue Team. It would be great for you to train Members but there is no Domino Squad in Blue Team. Good enthusiasm to train other Members though. Squads have been discussed before and will be used if population rises high enough.

• Like 1

Hey guys in regards to what was said about the squad if you guys get enough people in Blue team you should check out Revolution Of Gaming,

Just to see how its ran they have Company's led by a Captain the Company also has three squads that make up the company. The rankings go Captain, lieutenant, Staff Sergeant, Sergeant (One to lead each squad in the company), and then Privates that are in each squad.

If you had enough people for one or two companies you could play matches against squads and companies.

Just though you guys might want to check out how it works and maybe bring it to Blue Team.  

• Like 1

I give up on you guys now trying to help you the exact same thing on xbox and I just get it thrown back in my face 90% of the time :( got hacked today and a lot of people now hate me.

So consider this my resignation from Blue Team

Edit: don't bother trying to bribe me back in that will make things worse

I give up on you guys now trying to help you the exact same thing on xbox and I just get it thrown back in my face 90% of the time :( got hacked today and a lot of people now hate me.

Noooooo! You Cant! Damn Hacker...

Why would people hate you for getting hacked?

• Like 1

We would never do anything to get you hacked, no one in the Team hates you and we never will. Not too sure about what you mean by getting things thrown back in your face. We respect you and thank you for all the effort you put into keeping the Team strong. We are sorry about anything that may have upset you and will help you if we can provide it.

UPDATE

Blue Team Member Leaving

Sergeant Connor Kenway is leaving Blue Team. This will be a major loss to the Team and he will be missed. He has given so much to the Team and I am grateful for that, I'm sure we all are. We have lost the best Support soldier we will ever have. Let us all thank him for his service with the Team. He will now be listed as M.I.A on the Blue Team roster. He is welcome to rejoin any time if he has a change in mind. We may be weakened, but we will keep fighting. For possibly the last time, good work Sergeant Connor Kenway, you have served us well.

Sergeant.gif

We would never do anything to get you hacked, no one in the Team hates you and we never will. Not too sure about what you mean by getting things thrown back in your face. We respect you and thank you for all the effort you put into keeping the Team strong. We are sorry about anything that may have upset you and will help you if we can provide it.

UPDATE

Blue Team Member Leaving

Sergeant Connor Kenway is leaving Blue Team. This will be a major loss to the Team and he will be missed. He has given so much to the Team and I am grateful for that, I'm sure we all are. We have lost the best Support soldier we will ever have. Let us all thank him for his service with the Team. He will now be listed as M.I.A on the Blue Team roster. He is welcome to rejoin any time if he has a change in mind. We may be weakened, but we will keep fighting. For possibly the last time, good work Sergeant Connor Kenway, you have served us well.

Sergeant.gif

no Connor no dont leave us

Spartan: the hacker sent out a very hateful message to all his friends and now a lot of them hate him for it even though it wasnt him

no Connor no dont leave us

Spartan: the hacker sent out a very hateful message to all his friends and now a lot of them hate him for it even though it wasnt him

There is no one on the Team that hates him. We believe him. We will help him if we can. We would never hate any Team or Forum Member.