Glad to be corporal grade 2. To me this is how it is

"The last recruits of 2013" to me they are the first as when you did this it was 2014 as for filming I'm off on break for most of January and February I start back at school for year 11 so yeah enough about me.

Blue Team:

I am honored to be part of this team they were the ones who welcomed me to these forums and I'm amazed how far the team has come forward in just a month and welcome to the new members. And I'll be cool towards all you guys as long as you don't end up like Jared Milton or else I'll have another target on my hitlist ;) but yeah 2014 we're here so have fun guys I know I will in 9 days (my birthday) so yeah. Blue Team are like one big family and I will say this not all of us get along 24/7 but I'm glad to those that don't at least they make an effort to get along with each other :).

Connor Kenway- Support

Audaces Fortuna Iuvat

• Like 2

Glad to be corporal grade 2. To me this is how it is

"The last recruits of 2013" to me they are the first as when you did this it was 2014 as for filming I'm off on break for most of January and February I start back at school for year 11 so yeah enough about me.

Blue Team:

I am honored to be part of this team they were the ones who welcomed me to these forums and I'm amazed how far the team has come forward in just a month and welcome to the new members. And I'll be cool towards all you guys as long as you don't end up like Jared Milton or else I'll have another target on my hitlist ;) but yeah 2014 we're here so have fun guys I know I will in 9 days (my birthday) so yeah. Blue Team are like one big family and I will say this not all of us get along 24/7 but I'm glad to those that don't at least they make an effort to get along with each other :).

Connor Kenway- Support

Audaces Fortuna Iuvat

Great speech. Keep up the great work, all of you.

Edited by UNSC Spartan-II

When is the filming date for the Blue Team as i have a few ideas :)

I am still thinking of a date and time that is suitable for most of us. I will need everyone (on Xbox 360, sorry Ranger) to post what time zone they are in. I am GMT.

When I'm able you guys are gonna see my new display name :D

Display Name? Are you changing your current username?