UNSC Spartan I just want to bring something to you're attention  ....

earlier today you shouted that Connor kenway was the only person with the logo on his profile ( I will do it soon enough :) ) well recently I found out that is not true silent orbis also has the logo on his profile. :D

EDIT

Yang :0 I didn't know Ruby was you're sister ! ?

EDIT 2

On ruby's profile it sais

Edited by Ranger447
  • Like 1

earlier today you shouted that Connor kenway was the only person with the logo on his profile ( I will do it soon enough :) ) well recently I found out that is not true silent orbis also has the logo on his profile. :D

EDIT

EDIT 2

I am pleased that you mentioned this. I am completely guilty for not being updated on all Blue Team Members and I apologize for this. Thank you for mentioning.

UPDATE

Blue Team Video Progress

We are attempting to progress on the Blue Team Video. The map, gametype, and loadouts are ready. Many members attempted to participate in the recording but it was not shot. I would like to credit JXZAW for supporting the progression of this video. Congratulations to Luke Hales, Yang Xiao Long, prometheanpwner and Connor Kenway for participating in the planning of this video. There may be a set date for shooting one of the scenes in the video. When I decide I will give notice in an UPDATE.

New Speciality Earned

I am proud to announce prometheanpwner as our Blue Team Tank. He has exceptional speed, precision, and awareness whilst in a UNSC Scorpion Tank. His skills define what it takes to be our Tank. If we've got a tank and there's Covenant to kill, we can rely on him to get the job done.

Promotions

There are several promotions to be handed out. The promotions are to members that have: showed impressive skill and/or taken part in training and missions, earned a speciality with impressive skill, gave support to the Blue Team Video, and/or presented Blue Team in any positive way on their profile page or anywhere else. Here are the promotions. JXZAW is now Sergeant. Yang Xiao Long is now Corporal Grade 2. Silent Orbis is now Corporal. Connor Kenway is now Private Grade 2. Prometheanpwner is now Private. Luke Hales is now Apprentice. Congratulation all.

Sergeant.gifCorporal_Grade_2.gifCorporal.gifPrivate_Grade_2.gifPrivate.gifApprentice.gif

Respect our Spartan

I'm sure that you are all aware of this but Ranger447 is the only Blue Team Spartan, besides me. I would like to praise him for trying to always keep Blue Team in shape. I am glad he has rejoined the Team, officially, and lets all pay him our respects for keeping an eye out for things and trying to help the Team out. Keep up the great work Spartan Ranger447.

Stay strong Blue Team.

Edited by UNSC Spartan-II
  • Like 2

EDIT

EDIT 2

its just acting if you watch RWBY you would know more :)

CHRISTMAS UPDATE

Merry Christmas Blue Team

Thanks to everyone who wished the Team a Merry Christmas. I hope everyone enjoys, make sure you don't slack of training though.

Our New Member

I am proud to announce Blue Team's newest member, Ruby Rose. He has pledged loyalty to Blue Team and promised to be as active as possible and to always perform to the best of his abilities. Due to his skill in training, he will begin on Apprentice instead of Recruit. Welcome our newest Member.

Apprentice.gif

Promotion

Congratulations to Connor Kenway for being promoted to Corporal. He was a Private Grade 2 but his dedication, encouragement, patriotism, and skill, have moved him up. Congratulations Connor Kenway. Keep up the inspiring effort.

Corporal.gif

• Like 1

I got some pretty good news to share I can now post links again in posts and on my profile page so ....

I added the logo and link to this page on my profile and requested the logo to be added on my sig :D

yes I know I have no sig at this point but soon I will

Edited by Ranger447

I got some pretty good news to share I can now post links again in posts and on my profile page so ....

I added the logo and link to this page on my profile and requested the logo to be added on my sig :D

yes I know I have no sig at this point but soon I will

That's good. Nice to see members are beginning to show pride with their Team's logo.

UPDATE

NCOs and COs

This is a small update to introduce something new to the Ranking System. I may have talked about this with other Members before. I am introducing Non-Commissioned officers and Commissioned Officers. To become a Non-Commissioned officer, you must reach the rank Corporal. To become a Commissioned Officer, you must reach the rank Major. Spartans are higher than both NCOs and COs. If you are a NCO, this means you are working towards becoming a leader and working on your leadership skills. If you are a CO, then you should be great in leadership skills and have exceptional knowledge on controlling a Team. People will be under your command and look up to you, just like the Spartans. Becoming a NCO and a CO are two big steps for a Member. It may seem like a lot of work to reach Major and become a CO, but with a lot of hard work and effort, you can all make it there. Good luck Blue Team and stay strong.

Corporal.gif                                       Major.gif

Non-Commissioned Officer           Commissioned Officer

• Like 1

We have a new Recruit on Blue Team, everyone welcome Taffbag. Taffbag is a friendly Forum Member and will be another great addition to the Team. He starts his journey on Recruit but can easily work his way through the Ranks and move up on the Blue Team Members list which can be viewed on my Profile Page. Let our new Member feel welcome, he is part of Blue Team now.

Recruit.gif

• Like 1

UPDATE

Newest Member

I would like to announce our newest member, The Joker Is Here !. He has pledged loyalty to Blue Team and promised to always follow the rules and be as active as possible. He is also good friends with Yang Xiao Long. Welcome to Blue Team Recruit.

Recruit.gif

Promotion

Yang Xiao Long has been promoted from Corporal Grade 2, to Sergeant. He has been very active with Blue Team and has shown dedication and support. He has recruited members for the Team and is always trying to keep us in shape. He is also attempting to promote us and letting Members know about us and our cause. He also follows the rules well and participates in training and missions showing impressive skill. Congratulations Sergeant.

Sergeant.gif

Note: Spartan Ranger447 asked how many active members we currently have. Including me, we now have a total of 11 Members, some more active than others.

• Like 1