UPDATE

Newest Member

I would like to announce our newest member, The Joker Is Here !. He has pledged loyalty to Blue Team and promised to always follow the rules and be as active as possible. He is also good friends with Yang Xiao Long. Welcome to Blue Team Recruit.

Recruit.gif

Promotion

Yang Xiao Long has been promoted from Corporal Grade 2, to Sergeant. He has been very active with Blue Team and has shown dedication and support. He has recruited members for the Team and is always trying to keep us in shape. He is also attempting to promote us and letting Members know about us and our cause. He also follows the rules well and participates in training and missions showing impressive skill. Congratulations Sergeant.

Sergeant.gif

Note: Spartan Ranger447 asked how many active members we currently have. Including me, we now have a total of 11 Members, some more active than others.

welcome joker and thanks for the promotion spartan :)

thanks sorry its not the right way i couldnt get it any smaller cos i used paint and it only yet it go that small

Don't apologize, your signature is what ever you want it to be. Congratulations for the support.

Thanks Guys And Will Get Back Playing As Soon As My Xbox Cooled Down But Going To Get Something To Eat

Members are always welcome. Hope to see you around lots then. ;)

Congratulations on the new signature Recruit and Corporal. You are both working your way to a promotion, not only with the patriotism, but the skilled gameplay. Recruit Joker, may I ask where you got that quote from? It interests me. Don't forget, Blue Team has caps on the B and T. Discipline soldier.

Ranger, can't you make the logo smaller? My signature doesn't seem too big.

• Like 1

Congratulations on the new signature Recruit and Corporal. You are both working your way to a promotion, not only with the patriotism, but the skilled gameplay. Recruit Joker, may I ask where you got that quote from? It interests me. Don't forget, Blue Team has caps on the B and T. Discipline soldier.

Ranger, can't you make the logo smaller? My signature doesn't seem too big.

what about my new one sir you forgot mine

what about my new one sir you forgot mine

No one is forgotten or left behind. I noticed your one yesterday and praised you for it. That was when you explained to me why it was vertical.

The quote in my signature i made up myself whilst i was bored

That is an interesting quote then. It is necessary for all Blue Team members to show some level of discipline. This even means watching all punctuation, grammar and spellings. Nice quote though.

Edited by UNSC Spartan-II

So your saying my made up quote you want to be in all the blue team signatures :)

Signatures are free to the design of the user. We will not have any necessary profile customization. I think you meant "you're" and "Blue Team". it is your own quote and can be used in your own signature. It is a good quote is what I was trying to state.

guys I'm going to start  making a training map for us it will have not cones as targets but elites YES elites that are ai targets

This is a good idea but there are no official announcements, especially in this thread, without permission from the Leader. We discussed this and I thought it was a good idea but ask beofre you announce. I agree to this but you will not be alone. Other members will be helping you. This is not necessary but preferred because it bonds the Team together even more and can improve the map by far. Nice work Corporal.

Great to see we have members who are attempting to improve the Team.