I have looked at both sides of the story and what caused JXZAW to want to leave Blue Team because of yang and what caused the argument anyway and what it comes down to is this

It was a fuss over nothing and should be forgotten about because we are a Team we are united and we stick  no matter what ! :)

Edited by Ranger447
  • Like 1

From what I can tell here is what happened

Yang said he has a Song published but didn't have any evidence ( so who knows ) JXZAW did not believe him and started shouting stuff like I know frank o connor Yang not being one for humour got frustrated by this and that is how it started.

We are united not divided ! :)

Edited by Ranger447

You both need to take jokes. If you do not believe something, ignore it. You are not forced to. I agree with what Ranger said about being a Team. I have mentioned this many times. If annother member of the Team is irritating you, do not communicate with them untill the fued has ended. Do not let eachother down.

Sorry Ranger but I just don't wanna deal with it anymore. I like you, I like Spartan, I like Yoshi, I like Orbis, I like pwner, I like Luke Hales and I did like Yang but he just drives me insane. I give up with him. He's the only user who I have blocked and ignored. I've done him favours in the past but he just spits in my face. Not doing it anymore. Not joining back unless he either cuts it out or just leaves.

Sorry Ranger but I just don't wanna deal with it anymore. I like you, I like Spartan, I like Yoshi, I like Orbis, I like pwner, I like Luke Hales and I did like Yang but he just drives me insane. I give up with him. He's the only user who I have blocked and ignored. I've done him favours in the past but he just spits in my face. Not doing it anymore. Not joining back unless he either cuts it out or just leaves.

I see your point. You two will have to figure something out. No member of Blue Team will disrespect another. I'm not sure if "spits in my face" is an over exaggeration, but if it isn't, that is disrespective. There is none of this in the Team. We will have to sort something out. There isn no conflict. I have known you two to be great friends, I would not like you to both fall apart because of arguements. Agree to disagree.

I see your point. You two will have to figure something out. No member of Blue Team will disrespect another. I'm not sure if "spits in my face" is an over exaggeration, but if it isn't, that is disrespective. There is none of this in the Team. We will have to sort something out. There isn no conflict. I have known you two to be great friends, I would not like you to both fall apart because of arguements. Agree to disagree.

Problem is though, he'll start conflict for any reason at all, even if there is no reason, he'll just make one up. I can't deal with it anymore. The only way you'll never have conflict is if I just leave. I'm sorry, I really don't want to but I have no choice.

Problem is though, he'll start conflict for any reason at all, even if there is no reason, he'll just make one up. I can't deal with it anymore. The only way you'll never have conflict is if I just leave. I'm sorry, I really don't want to but I have no choice.

There is always a choice. This never happened before with you two. If someone starts a conflict for no apparent reason, I said just ignore it. Unnecessary behaviour will be delt with when I find out.

There is always a choice. This never happened before with you two. If someone starts a conflict for no apparent reason, I said just ignore it. Unnecessary behaviour will be delt with when I find out.

It's happened a LOT. Maybe not on the forums but on Xbox. I don't want to deal with it anymore. He says that he won't do it again, but the next week he'll be starting an argument again. I'm sorry. It's been an honour serving with you, Sir.

It's happened a LOT. Maybe not on the forums but on Xbox. I don't want to deal with it anymore. He says that he won't do it again, but the next week he'll be starting an argument again. I'm sorry. It's been an honour serving with you, Sir.

It is not necessary to leave the Team. You are our highest ranking NCO. You are a symbol of inspiration to others on the Team. You have the potential to be a Spartan. If you need to completely block out another member, feel free so. That is up to you. If I knew about this I woulds have done something. You can send me a print screen and I will know. There are several options to this issue and can be dealt with easily.

I'll give it one more chance. If there's any more unnecessary fights, I'm leaving for good. I love you guys, I don't want to leave and I'm not (yet). Just as long as we can get along fine, I'm staying.

I see. I agree completely, especially about getting along. I will post an update soon that will hopefully discipline all members. We have no major issues. Just small minor arguments.

UPDATE

DISCIPLINE AND RESPECT

As Blue Team we have full respect to eachother and every member of this forum. We should be disciplined and not argue over small, pointless arguments. We are not only a Team. We are all friends. Any member to cause unnecessary conlict, or any conflict at all with other members, will be punished. The punishment is most likely to be a demotion. There should be no members feeling uncomfortable because of the acts of others. Just agree to disagree if there is an argument. Do not at all create a fued over ridiculous things, you must have a valid point in first place and must end the argument as soon as possible. I hope this is understood by all.

• Like 2