Not sure if I'll be able to do that, as I don't have a Capture Card...

It is not necessary. Just record it and upload it to your fileshare. Download it onto your computer or USB stick. Then send it to me via Private Message. Read over other posts so you know what has been asked/answered before.

UPDATE

Former Blue Team Member Rejoins

Prometheanpwner, former Blue Team member who also known as the Blue Team "Tank", has rejoined Blue Team. He has pledged loyalty and will be a strong part of the Team. As a privilege of being a former Blue Team member, he will start his journey as an Apprentice as he works his way through the ranks. Will he achieve the "Tank" speciality? He must jump in his Scorpion and show skilled gameplay in an online game to do this. Everyone, welcome back prometheanpwner.

Apprentice.gif

My activity will be infrequent, but I will still do my best to attend games. My time is usually spent between University work, moderating a Halo RP forum and spending time with my mates.

That is ok. If you are online often you might see us and we can all play a couple of games. Add us all if you want. Our Gamertags will appear on our Profile.

UPDATE

Connor Kenway has joined Blue Team. He has proven himself worthy of earning the Support speciality. Just yesterday the UNSC set us a task to defend some of the cores that are hidden in Reach. Several elite squads attacked and tried to steal a few of them but none of them were successful. Connor Kenway was an important part of the Team. He was always backing up other Spartans in every way. He showed impressive skill in preventing the elites from retrieving the core and was always supporting the team. He was helping from the air, ground, and with stealthy assassinations. We could always rely on him to back us up. he has also achieved the rank of Private for his outstanding efforts. Not only in training, but against the real Covenant. Keep active Blue Team.

Private.gif

we should have a blue team  playday thing just for fun sometime also i have no usb stick so you will just have to watch the clips from my fileshare

We will have a Blue Team mission against the Covenant soon. Possibly next month. We will all have to fight together. Make sure you get some good training.

I've already begun, sir! But I like to train with live targets! *loads Assault Rifle*

Good to see your motivation. Keep on it.

sounds good i will get training since we all need to be fully functional to fight the endless waves of the covenant 

Time to load up on ammunition. Keep training and prepare for our big mission against the Covenant.

UPDATE

Blue Team Video

It seems that the Blue Team video is receiving some attention and we have details on what is expected. It will be on Halo Reach Multiplayer or Firefight and must be against the Covenant. We will be using a full set of Mark-V armour. If you do not have it then you must train for it. I do not have it yet. The Mark-VI will not do. Our Primary and Secondary colours will both be green. Unfortunately this limits members that might not have Halo Reach or the Mark-V armour but if you have Halo Reach, you will still be able to shoot some footage as long as you get Mark-V. You must use UNSC weapons all the time and can only use Sprint as an armour ability. You can share this on your fileshare and upload it to you computer then send it to me by Private Message. If you have any questions please ask.

Good luck Blue Team.

• Like 4