Hornet or Falcon? anyone have ideas???

DBD CHARGER

If Both are back that's awesome The hornet was so much better as the falcon didn't have many real uses

I think that they should make the falcon be heavier armored. So that it can actually take on a banshee. I think maybe 4 banshee bombs or two tank shots should take it down. While only taking 2 banshee bombs and one tank shot to take down a hornet who gets missiles. Seems fair right?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

>/ UNSC FALCON >> status >> CONFIRMED

>/ UNSC HORNET >> status >> PENDING CONFIRMATION

I'd like to see both in H4, the Hornet was so much fun to drive, it was a lone wolf vehicle. Where as the Falcon required teamwork, other wise you may as well just run into the enemy base and shout "kill me!"

I think that they should make the falcon be heavier armored. So that it can actually take on a banshee. I think maybe 4 banshee bombs or two tank shots should take it down. While only taking 2 banshee bombs and one tank shot to take down a hornet who gets missiles. Seems fair right?

two tank shots, not and you can dodge banshee bombs in reach, so thats that, ohh yeah 20 sniper shots that would be nice, consitering i pilot that stupid thing thinking of only snipers

As much as I like the Falcon and want it to be in Halo 4, I don't think it would really fit canonically, being older than the Hornet.

its a small transport vehicle for teams, bigger than a hornets seats, but smaller than pelicans, hence it don't matta cause you cant fit 4 people on a hornet, but you can on a falcon

>/ UNSC FALCON >> status >> CONFIRMED

>/ UNSC HORNET >> status >> PENDING CONFIRMATION

I'd like to see both in H4, the Hornet was so much fun to drive, it was a lone wolf vehicle. Where as the Falcon required teamwork, other wise you may as well just run into the enemy base and shout "kill me!"

or just use the....... FALCON.......PUNCHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Like 1

I'd like to see a more heavy falcon in H4 and a new air vehicle would be great.

P.S. It would be greats if Pelicans could be flyable. Or anything as big/ bigger than a pelican should be flyable in H4 :laughing:

If pelicans were available it would be cool of you could drop some teammates off somewhere

So far the falcon is confirmed. I think they will both be included though.

I don't think so because there were some halo 4 vehicle toys being announced but along with it they released images of the "popular hornet from Halo 3" if it was going to be in the game i don't think that would've done that.

http://halo.xbox.com...5#imageNumber=2

2820983-web_preview.png

Quote Real Talk: "I'd like to see a more heavy falcon in H4 and a new air vehicle would be great.

P.S. It would be greats if Pelicans could be flyable. Or anything as big/ bigger than a pelican should be flyable in H4 :laughing:"

as long as it's in MP

Again I have a feeling the 2 new vehicles will be Promethean. 343i has made some thing of each type (Human, Covie, Prom) so far, so I wouldn't be surprised if the new vehicles were Prom.

yeah i was wondering about Promethean vehicles, but seeing as some Prometheans can utilize slipspace technology to teleport around the place so they might not need vehicles but I cant wait to see what the new vehicles are none the less man