MW3 vs. BF3

Church

MW3 or BF3  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better; Modern Warfare 3 or Battlefield 3?

Many people I know play Modern Warfare 3 over Battlefield 3 because it is far easier. Every time I talk to them about Battlefield 3, they always say it is too hard. They always bring up the bullet drop when sniping or firing long distance. They also seem to get confused really quick with all that happens in a Battlefield 3 match. To some Battlefield 3 is too much chaos with dirt exploding in your face, and every time they walk out they get shot. They also complain that in Battlefield you have to aim more often to hit someone, rather than unloading from the hip.

Personally, I love every bit that makes Battlefield 3 more challenging!

you said it. BF3 is the obvious winner...the polls prove it!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I personally prefer Battlefield, purely because I believe it's more skilled, and because Halo is my preferred arcade-style shooter. I also don't like how unrealistic Modern Warfare is, and how over/underpowered some weapons and attachments are. Plus the spawns are some of the worst I've ever seen in a videogame.

I agree. In MW3 you spray the trigger with an LMG and the recoil is like 1cm vertically. Battlefield requires skill and it is a more team-based game than COD.

BF3 is a way better tactical style shooter. Easy vote for me because of all the sniping realism, vehicle warfare, and teamwork needed to win. There are simple things that work in MW3 that you would be labeled a noob for even attempting in BF3. Plus there's also the fact that the battlefield series seeks to improve drastically every distinct new game they add to the franchise... while the Modern Warfare series does not.

I dont see why we always fight about these 2 games!?!?!? I LOVE battlefield3 over MW3 a hole lot more! Yet you need to thing even though cod takes almost no skill and battlefield takes alot of skill and much teamwork. Plus you can use geometry to line of a headshot with scopes EVERY STILL shot and most moving. I love the teamplay the relism clans and the relism+ destruction vehicles and cant wait for the ARmoured kill map pack with the biggest bf3 map witch will also be the biggest FPS map in the history of gaming. I love the teamwork the revives supply kits medkits and the balance the game has. Ya its usas frag rounds wasnt that fair but they fixed it. Along with the m26 mass as well.

MW3 Is a fast paced customizable arcade casual ALMOST no skill FPS, thats the same thing over and over MW3 Is a copy of 1 while MW2 is a copy of 1. So theres no different feel to the game as you play it. Its the same thing over and over and over and over again. Fun with friends but extremly boring alone. The clans and battles do not require skilled tactics but everything noob you can think of. Those who dont want to fell like they have to try or be good at FPS's or are new to FPS's should START with cod and go to halo or BF3 later. I mean look at the statistics MW3 sold 6.5 million copies to just xbox and within 2 weeks 3.5 of those were returned to the gamestop. While bf3 sold 2 million and gained 3.2 million players 1 month after MW3 came out meaning on xbox and ps3 bf3 has 5.2million players all together not just online but offline as well. Cod itself is just a arcade casual almost no skill game. For those who dont have to try even a little I say go to MW3 for its stunning 60 Frames per second and crappy graphics. If you want to also hear a bunch of 5 year olds screaming in your ear all day MW3 is perfect for you.

If you want to hear people 16 and older go to bf3 where older wiser and less retarded people go. Even halo has less 5 year olds than Cod because halo attracts 11-25 yr old people while cod attracts 9-16 yr old people and bf3 attracts 13-50 yr old people. I kid you not I have seen many 40 yr olds and 50 yr olds play bf3. 40-50 Yr olds usually dont like video games. So theres your rep. BF3 all the way but there is still no reason to fight between a childs game (cod) and a older usually mature persons game (BF3)

False, no one uses an LMG in that game. :D

But when someone does use one in that game there's almost NO spray and theres 3Pixel recoil.

MW3 all the way i just think that BF3 tried to hard,but its just my opinion.

BF3 casually tried to make the game, they could have tried 10x harder to make the game but instead of trying to push as hard as they can ever year to pop a game out there a**es. They spend the time to make the game good and the spend the time to update the game and put amazing map packs into it. There is a reason im not excited for Call of booty Black ***** II. Medal of honor will ruin the charts of cod itself, just you wait and see haahah I know you love your mw3 game and I get that i used to be a cod/bad co 1/halo player. I have up on cod 9 months threw mw2 then went to bad co 2 for a while only to buy mw3 and sell in in 4 weeks and already be 4th prestige. I just dont like how easy the game is, I mean its really awesome with friends but its just to boring and easy alone. Seek and destroy is kinda challenging

Battlefield 3 is actually catching up to Halo more there making good game's giving them time unlike Call of Duty, Battlefield actually get's 3 thing's right 1. They gave the dev team time not as much as I would like but they gave them time nonetheless, 2. They were doing thing's that Call of Duty would never dare try, 3.they did thing's straight good and fun sure it's buggy but bug's are always in game's no matter what you can't make perfect game's but they did very good

• 1 month later...

BF3 gets my vote because it is ridiculously fun. It has vehicles, super large maps, so many weapons it'll make your mind boggle, and decent game physics. That plus the fact that they have bullet drop (which makes sniping more realistic), no hit-scan weapons (so if you are far from your target you actually have to lead them a bit), and vehicles that are actually small arms resistant (like they are in real life, seriously, try taking out an Abrams with a magnum. Even with armor piercing rounds, you are going to have a bad time) makes the game a whole lot more skillful than MW3 in my book. From a distance you actually have to think about where you are shooting and take into account bullet drop, just as you have to do in real life.

That and the fact that the fall damage is realistic (if you jump out of the second floor of a building, it's going to hurt) makes the game a whole lot more fun to me at least. And apparently to at least 37 other people.