Introducing the Official Forum YouTube Channel!

Lᴜᴋᴇ

Introducing the New 343industries Community Forums YouTube Channel! Managed and run by Myself, but owned by this forum and overseen by Absolute Dog. it is dedicated to Halo and 343i. It will feature community videos, montages, forge, machinima, artwork, fan fiction and various other community generated works. All from you guys here at the forum!

So why not check it out! It is still in its teething stages so needs help from you! Whether this is from subscribing, or just watching the videos, it all helps :D

Have a look, here:

http://www.youtube.c...r/343iCommunity

Luke

This post has been promoted to an article

Edited by Luke
Placed the appropriate ownership status of the channel.
  • Like 3

I am very proud that we have finally worked out the details on our new YouTube channel. It will be a great addition to our forum. Everybody needs to go check out the site and subscribe to it so we will be able to make some additional improvements. I will be posting more information later today.

• Like 1

Can someone take a look at this post please.

I have subscribed and for some reason I don't have the award. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Can I get the youtube Award now?

There are a lot of users subscribed, and it can take a while for mods to work through all of them. Just be patient.