RedStarRocket91

Our March 2015 Member of the Month!

President AND MoM?!

I call HACKS!!!!

Congratulation Yoshi! Enjoy your month in pink!

• Like 5

Congrats Yoshi!! First Forum President, now MoM. You always bring great news, information, and excitement to the forums. Congrats on your well deserved MoM!! :clap: :clap:

• Like 2

Congratulations Mr. President, hope you enjoy your month in the pink friend. :hugz: ^_^

• Like 2

Wasn't hard to choose. Great job Yoshi keep up the good work you do on here. Enjoy your month :thumbup:

• Like 3

This is my first time I have ever witnessed a forum president become MoM during his presidency. I hope this will now get you some recognition in your thread, as hard as you have been trying to.

Congrats Yoshi! I'm glad we could become close friends during the time of February, as well as for me to be active up until this day. I could write a ton of things about you right now, but I'll save those for later. I'm truly looking forward to your MoM thread. ^_^

post-7524-0-62323800-1425258952.jpg

• Like 5

Congratulations on becoming a MoM, Yoshi!

Is it a boy or a girl?

Edited by Axilus Prime
  • Like 2

Wait, Yoshi is now a MoMmy? This means...

Yoshi_Egg_Tilted_Artwork.png

Congrats, Yoshi!

• Like 5

How is Yoshi only NOW a MoMmy?! :mind_blown:

Congratulations Yoshi! This was both not a surprise and a surprise, I didn't know that you've not had it already! Surely you're doing something right if you're now our beloved president and MoM :clap:

May your future campaign for being the forum president lead on with many changes that everyone will enjoy  :thumbup: 

• Like 4

Pretty Shocking that Yoshi wasn't already MoMMy huh? Surprising. Congrats Green Dino Conan. Very well deserved, Mr. President.

• Like 2

Well deserved, Yoshi. Congratulations on receiving such a wonderful title. Enjoy your month in pink!

• Like 2

So he is USF Prez AND MoM right after?

THE ILLUNMANTUTY IARE CONTROLLIN THE FOURM GOVERNMENT

Congrats Yoshi. This has been a long time coming :)

• Like 2

Congratulations! You've done a fantastic job around here! So wait... if he's MoM, doesn't that make him the First Lady as well.?

• Like 4

I have never figured out why you spit your eggs up instead of laying them like regular dinosaurs.  Congrats lil green talking sauras.

• Like 3

I call hax. First you get the USF presidency again, then you get MoM? 343 pls fix

Congratulations, Yoshi! You've earned the pink goodness that is MoM!

• Like 3