Welcome to the Team RiseAgainstCode, and congratulations on the promotion Unease P34nut! Also, Joker I would like to improve the track a little, like make the turns more rounded, I don't like 90 turns, just because it's not as good looking as rounded turns, and I would like to add on a few things, which I have them map so I'll get on it tomorrow. Finally, everyone go to my Halo 4 File Share and check out the clip called "Where Do You Think You're Going?", please. Thanks! :)

UPDATE: Since I last made this post I have added four more Films to my File Share, two of them being short clips, and the other two being full length matches where I have played extremely well. Check 'em out please! Especially you Spartan!

Blue team members and all, time and time again as our leader has said, we mean in no way to be against people, only the covanent. So yang, you will be missed. And every one who is here  and is not in blue team, welcome! This is a great group.

We're shadows. A shadow lurks behind in the darkness... taking one out, after another. Our vortex will never stop, yet only expand. There will be a new age. It was meant for us to be enemies. Everyone is an enemy... not just the Covenant. If you fear, or you hate a shadow, your shadow will never stop following. Everyone's day will come. This is not a warning, nor a starting of war. In my - in our- eyes, this war was done before it started... as the shadows have always been there. Ever since you were born... just look around. Shadows are everywhere, and so are we.

• Like 2

Everybody is leaving for this 'shadow' clan... What the hell is wrong with you people?! Where is your loyalty?! You abandon friends and comrades for a clan lead by a 10 year old girl?! WTH?!!?!?!?!!

• Like 1