Attention!

Let me straighten something out real quick. The Shadows are not our enemy. They are our allies. They may not be on the same Team, but they still fight by our side.

I would like to join your team i sent you a message  add me on live looking to be in a clan and i am very dedicated

I have replied to your message.

​What if someone mistaken me as a member of the "Shadows".  :o  

That won't happen. If you are a Member of the Shadows, just say so. It's important to know each others' identity.

Left the forums, not yet. Left Blue Team, HELL NO! I'm just leaving the forums not the team

Glad to see you're still with the Team. We need loyal Members. Hopefully you can still stay active on the forums. We are a part of the forums and this is our main HQ.

UPDATE

New Members

I would like to welcome our newest Members, Halo5willbecool and Unease P34nut. Halo5willbecool will start on Appprentice and Unease P34nut will begin on Recruit. Everyone welcome our two new Members.

Apprentice.gifRecruit.gif

Promotions

Astroboy 261 will be promoted to Apprentice Grade 2. Pbrabbit will be promoted to Private. ShadowFiend216 will be promoted to Sergeant. The Terminator will be promoted to Apprentice Grade 2. Congratulations to all.

Apprentice_Grade_2.gifPrivate.gifSergeant.gifApprentice_Grade_2.gif

Edited by UNSC Spartan-II
  • Like 1