You were all great Members. A great Team. We've been through a lot of training and work in those 3-4 months. I'll be back for my leaving tomorrow. I will post a leaving post then. It was an honour serving by you all. I may still serve by your side, but I may no longer be on the Team. Some of work may be wasted, and it's a real shame. Hopefully you will carry on well. I will always respect Blue Team and look up to them, but I may be leaving this one. I will be going now, expect to see a final UPDATE from me tomorrow. Until then, bye.

-Spartan

• Like 1

Dear Blue Team Members, 

It seems that many have left and that the stress is getting to Spartan, but I, like many of you who are still very committed to Blue Team, do not want to just see this group go away in the blink of an eye. So, What does this mean? This means when you see a friend on the Forums who maybe interested in joining a group, such as us, bring them over to the thread. Have them read it through. Be welcoming. We can rebuild BT with the many great members we have. So what do you say? Will you help me and this team, get back to what it once was? :)

ALSO- "war" is not an ideal decision to make. Again, this team is not against anyone...Why do people forget..

And Ranger, Welcome Back!

• Like 1

yes we must do something

Any suggestions ? :)

The fails of Spartans Blue Team was this :

It felt like we was just letting anyone in without discussion and the ranking up system was a bit broke because we dont know why they got promoted and Spartan let in a few people who were a bit debatable also Bleu Team barely did anything as a team like no team playdates or anything.

Now we rebuild from here ! :D

EDIT

good job leading us Spartan BTW

Here is what I suggest

1 Make regular playdates and if so make a playdate manager

2 Don't let just anyone join really

3 Make it fun for members to join so Blue Team has active members

4 Tell us why that person got promoted

:)

Edited by Ranger447
  • Like 2

yes we must do something

It felt like we was just letting anyone in without discussion and the ranking up system was a bit broke because we dont know why they got promoted and Spartan let in a few people who were a bit debatable also Bleu Team barely did anything as a team like no team playdates or anything.

EDIT

Here is what I suggest

Agreed

• Like 1

DAMMIT! This is really starting to royally piss me off! I swear we are literally down to like 4 members. And Spartan was the most shocking leave of them all. I don't care if we're enemies with the "Shadow Team" or not, I'm getting tired of seeing them on this thread. Not only have they been taking away our members, but they post things to provoke us even though they claim not to. They're trying to start something they can't handle. I am the ShadowFiend, and I will never stop fighting for this team.

DAMMIT! This is really starting to royally **** me off! I swear we are literally down to like 4 members. And Spartan was the most shocking leave of them all. I don't care if we're enemies with the "Shadow Team" or not, I'm getting tired of seeing them on this thread. Not only have they been taking away our members, but they post things to provoke us even though they claim not to. They're trying to start something they can't handle. I am the ShadowFiend, and I will never stop fighting for this team.

I apologize. Shadow Team was my idea... I'll take care of this. I'll finish what I started if you really want me to. I restricted Shadow Team from allowing any Blue Team members in, due to the fact that they are yours truly. Not because... I hated them. I've never hated Blue Team. I don't hate anyone. I, one of the three leaders of Shadow Team, sincerely apologize. I talk, on behalf of Shadow Team - my pride.

• Like 3

I apologize. Shadow Team was my idea... I'll take care of this. I'll finish what I started if you really want me to. I restricted Shadow Team from allowing any Blue Team members in, due to the fact that they are yours truly. Not because... I hated them. I've never hated Blue Team. I don't hate anyone. I, one of the three leaders of Shadow Team, sincerely apologize. I talk, on behalf of Shadow Team - my pride.

It's cool, I'm just ready to do what I joined for, to have fun. That's the reason I joined this team. To have fun, with all of you. Not to have all this drama over nothing. Everything seems to be falling apart though......

Pardon my French and so on, If I am well aware, Ranger is not in possession of an Xbox console. He owns a PS4. The account Ranger447 on his profile is non-existent. If anything, The second in command, Or someone with high military training and leadership skills should be the one to take the team up on its shoulders while Spartans departure is close by dawn. I am not part of Blue team, No. But being part of a group of Spartans, I do know how it takes lots of team work, And co-operation. I'm sorry to say, If Blue team ever cried for help from being overwhelmed in a raid or so on, Ranger as a leader wouldn't be able to take on the responsibility of being there to help. That is all I need to say. I don't want to harm anyone emotionally, Of course. It isn't my intention.

Edited by The Dumb Marine
  • Like 2

yes we must do something

EDIT

Here is what I suggest

here's what I suggest "Ranger" you disappear to your Sony forums since you don't even own an Xbox because you didn't like Halo 4 so I do not see how you are in the position to lead Blue Team. I highly doubt you have ever been in a Halo military based clan I have and I know what its like to lead and once again you don't own an Xbox and you will try to start a war between Shadow and Blue so I suggest you leave these forums for a while and make new friends on some Killzone fan boy forums so we don't have to put up with you anymore.

here's what I suggest "Ranger" you disappear to your Sony forums since you don't even own an Xbox because you didn't like Halo 4 so I do not see how you are in the position to lead Blue Team. I highly doubt you have ever been in a Halo military based clan I have and I know what its like to lead and once again you don't own an Xbox and you will try to start a war between Shadow and Blue so I suggest you leave these forums for a while and make new friends on some Killzone fan boy forums so we don't have to put up with you anymore.

Now now we don't want to be disrespectful.

Let him do what he feels best.

Now we all did not want Spartan to leave non of the shadows did. It seems like the only one who had a problem with how he lead is Ranger. Sure the shadows disagreed on how everything worked but we didn't go ahead and say it was wrong. We are not your enemies.

• Like 2

Don't worry I have it all planned out ............

I do the promotion stuff on the thread and make all the final decisions I will.

Pbrabbit will do regular playdates and report to me who went there.

There will be 1 to 50 ranks 1 to lowest 50 the highest.

once you reach 30 you join the circle I advises me on what I should do so the Team can make a more Team based choices.

If you don't like something you can just say it out and I will think nothing less of you.

I own a Xbox and my GT is Caboose the Ace.  :)

Edited by Ranger447