Well in help for the Blue Team i know 100% that Me, Shadow and Ruby Rose will stick to the Blue Team Spartan do you have to leave you are a great leader stuff the stupid Shadow Team, we are a rebellion, an alliance, we are The Blue Team

" I got your back, im on the Blue Team "

I'm done with the fighting, I will no longer argue anything with the "ShadowTeam." I just want things to go back to normal.... Also, I don't think I agree with some of the things you want to change Ranger.. I prefer the Halo 3 ranking system that Spartan used, and if you son't change that, will members of higher rank as of now start out at level 1, or a higher rank? I'm fine with the playdates. And yes you have an Xbox, but your never online. I say we should vote for a leader, not just someone pick it up.

Well in help for the Blue Team i know 100% that Me, Shadow and Ruby Rose will stick to the Blue Team Spartan do you have to leave you are a great leader stuff the stupid Shadow Team, we are a rebellion, an alliance, we are The Blue Team

" I got your back, im on the Blue Team "

Add me to the list of people sticking with Blue Team, im staying here.

UPDATE

I am proud to welcome Coldfreeze to the Team. Welcome Recruit.

Recruit.gif

Promotions

Unease P34nut has been promoted to Private for showing excellent skill in training and recruiting a Blue Team Member. Ruby Rose has been Promoted to Corporal and is now an NCO. He has been promoted for dedications and skill in training. Pbrabbit has been promoted to Private Grade 2 for showing skill in training and attempting to keep things positive. Congratulations to all.

Private.gifCorporal.gifPrivate_Grade_2.gif

By Blue Team

As many of you know. I will no longer be leading Blue Team. I can, but I won't. I have planned for many things in the near future such as Community Events and a successful Youtube channel that will help promoted the Forums. Unfortunately the videos may no longer happen. Hopefully there can still be community events hosted by your new leader. You are all great Members, even the ones that have left or never joined the Team. I will no longer be in the Team due to stress and pressure. I will never give up or fall but I do not want any harm to come to the forums or it's Members. Me leaving may make things better. I always tell members to tell me what they would like to have changed in the Team and I don't have many requests. You all have your freedom, we are all equal. No one is better than the other. I think it's time I go now. Thank you all for being loyal and supporting the Team. Don't forget, we fight not only for humanity, but also to defend the Forums. I wish you all the best of luck with your new Leader, JXZAW. Always remember that we have no enemies besides the Covenant and those who attempt to harm the forums. Bye.

-Spartan

Staff Response
If flaming continues in this thread, the thread will be locked.

Sorry if any Members have disturbed you. This shouldn't be happening. I completely agree and only hope that there is no more of this because it's really stressing. One of the reasons I left command, to try maintain peace.

UPDATE

I am proud to welcome Coldfreeze to the Team. Welcome Recruit.

Recruit.gif

Promotions

Unease P34nut has been promoted to Private for showing excellent skill in training and recruiting a Blue Team Member. Ruby Rose has been Promoted to Corporal and is now an NCO. He has been promoted for dedications and skill in training. Pbrabbit has been promoted to Private Grade 2 for showing skill in training and attempting to keep things positive. Congratulations to all.

Private.gifCorporal.gifPrivate_Grade_2.gif

By Blue Team

As many of you know. I will no longer be leading Blue Team. I can, but I won't. I have planned for many things in the near future such as Community Events and a successful Youtube channel that will help promoted the Forums. Unfortunately the videos may no longer happen. Hopefully there can still be community events hosted by your new leader. You are all great Members, even the ones that have left or never joined the Team. I will no longer be in the Team due to stress and pressure. I will never give up or fall but I do not want any harm to come to the forums or it's Members. Me leaving may make things better. I always tell members to tell me what they would like to have changed in the Team and I don't have many requests. You all have your freedom, we are all equal. No one is better than the other. I think it's time I go now. Thank you all for being loyal and supporting the Team. Don't forget, we fight not only for humanity, but also to defend the Forums. I wish you all the best of luck with your new Leader, JXZAW. Always remember that we have no enemies besides the Covenant and those who attempt to harm the forums. Bye.

-Spartan

Sorry if any Members have disturbed you. This shouldn't be happening. I completely agree and only hope that there is no more of this because it's really stressing. One of the reasons I left command, to try maintain peace.

Wow....... is all I have to say....... You will be dearly missed. So much for Ranger being the new leader, not that it really matters........... I didn't think that something like what is going on now could possibly be that stressful. I don't think you leaving will solve anything, you weren't even part of the problem. What this Team needs is discipline...... please don't do this.

Ah I guess I should say welcome JXZAW as the new leader please take in mind some of the stuff I said on the other page it may be of use to Blue Team on improving it. :)

BTW 2 other things

1 yes I am online lots of time take today I went on my Xbox from 4 till 8 so BAM

2 The reason for 1 to 50 was to clear it up so you knew where exactly you stood. :)

Well goodbye Spartan, you were a great leader in the brief time I have got to know you. Please don't think as yourself as the problem. We will miss you :(

Then I'd like to say welcome JXZAW as our new leader. I will stay by your side no matter what (I can even send you the pledge of loyalty I sent to Spartan, goes a bit further than this ;p)

I am honoured that UNSC Spartan-II made me your leader. I am glad I can serve the team well, and I hope to make it as enjoyable as it was before this incident happened, though I doubt I can be as great of a leader as Spartan, I hope that I can do well enough. It sucks not having you here, Spartan, but these things happen. Axios to you Spartan. AXIOS!

• Like 1

I too will remain dedicated to Blue Team, and congrats to Jxzaw on becoming the new leader, you'll do well. Its truly sad to see you go Spartan, you will be missed. As well I have a point to throw out, would anyone be interested in allowing Blue Team to host competitive play dates, where we can play friendly games against other teams? As well should we have some form of tryouts or applications for new Blue Team members?

Aw Dang it,  Spartan you could of gave me the promotion you promised me for making those maps :/ but we will still miss you @ JXZAW, are you making another thread or keeping this i recommend a new thread also does anyone have the Blue Team map when i move today :yay: il attempt to finish it off for you all fellow Comrades.

Also a playdate would be great, and also i have an idea we start fresh, new leader, new team places, but the same ranking system.

If you agree with me on starting fresh post and i will get back to you ASAP or send me a message.

JXZAW you are going to be a great leader " I have faith in you, i shall never fall, leave my comrades or turn against fellow Blue Team, we have each others back's, Why because we are the Blue Team, a team who never quits, a team who continue forth until there duty is done, a team that supports each other including lost/MIA solders. So lets rise... We are the Blue Team "

• Like 1

ok, what the f*** is going on here? what the hell is the Shadows? And we are loosing members? I have to get on more...

Ok everyone. I have just posted on Shadow Teams thread...what I posted : 

I do not like what is going on here. I wasn't on the forums for like maybe a day or two, and all of a sudden there is this GIANT argument going on between Blue-Team, and...whatever this is. All I want is to ask EVERYONE that is apart of this...thing...to stop. And that go's for EVERYONE at Blue-Team too. I just do not want anymore arguing between the two of Blue-Team, and this "Shadow Team". This is the first and LAST time I am ever going to post on this thread, so I hope I am making myself clear. I am going to say the same thing to Blue-Team, since I am apart of it, and want this Feud to STOP once and for all! So NO more communicating between the 2 of us (I mean Blue-Team and Shadow Team). Like I said before this is the FIRST AND LAST time I will ever post on this thread.

Thank You everyone who took your time to read this.

Ruby Rose

.....................................................................................................................................

I am requesting a permanent cease fire of all communication between Blue-Team and Shadow Team.

Communication is all that is making things worse as far as I can tell.

I'm glad that some of you finally understand this. We were never enemies.

Although I am no longer part of the Team, I suggest that Joker receives the promotion he deserves, and Shadow becomes the Blue Team Sniper. I was planning for this to happen but unfortunately it never did whilst I was in command.

I hope things turn out well between both Teams. Good luck. ;)

I'd like a playdate. But please make it a suitable time for the GMT time zone so I can participate once.

Then I'd like to thank Spartan for the promotion, I'm sorry  forgot to do so earlier!

I'd like a playdate. But please make it a suitable time for the GMT time zone so I can participate once.

Then I'd like to thank Spartan for the promotion, I'm sorry  forgot to do so earlier!

I am in GMT as well, so if I made one that wasn't suitable for GMT, then I wouldn't be able to host it! LOL.