I am starting to agree with you Dexter to a extent

No offense to you JXZAW but we need a more active leader big stuff is going on right here and he is nowhere to be found yes maybe there is a reason for example a relative dying what I am saying is we need someone who needs to be on here a lot to handle all the stuff that is going on right now. :)

And no this is no secret plan to get me as leader this is just what I think on this matter. :) 

Yes but we need someone who is active in these dark times and so far well he has not shown us very good leadership yes maybe it will improve but right now I don't think he is cut out for it. ( No offense JXZAW ) :)

None taken, even if you stated it even more bluntly and said that I was a bad leader, I wouldn't take any offence at all because I really am. But the Shadow Team leaders have Private Messaged me, and it has nothing to do with rivalry, if anything the Shadow Team are fine with us.

Shadow Team is really no longer the problem the problem is JXZAW we have tons of stuff in the thread PMs I sent you with nothing the point is we need you to be active arrange playdates respond to stuff in the thread and PMs and that is all I ask. :)

I think it's in everybody's interest if I just resign as leader.

I, JXZAW am here to make an announcement. Instead of a single leader making all the decisions, we will be switching to a suggestions & voting system consisting of the following members:

Pbrabbit
Ranger447
Yang Xiao Long
Unease P34nut
The Terminator

The Joker Is Here!

ShadowFiend216

• Like 1

Staff Response

There's been a lot of flaming in this topic of late, and while we like to try and give our clans as much autonomy as possible, we can't allow this sort of behaviour - especially when, as recently, it begins to spill over and out into the rest of the forums. This thread, and the behaviour of Blue Team members when in the rest of the forums, needs to see a dramatic improvement in the coming days and weeks: if Blue Team cannot be trusted to moderate itself, then we will do it for you.

• Like 8

Staff Response

There's been a lot of flaming in this topic of late, and while we like to try and give our clans as much autonomy as possible, we can't allow this sort of behaviour - especially when, as recently, it begins to spill over and out into the rest of the forums. This thread, and the behaviour of Blue Team members when in the rest of the forums, needs to see a dramatic improvement in the coming days and weeks: if Blue Team cannot be trusted to moderate itself, then we will do it for you.

Ok, stuff just got real. I'm sorry. I've dropped it myself, but others keep bringing it up, and it makes me upset.....

I resign from the team. It's causing so much stress, when originally it was intended to be fun. It's making members lose friends, and I don't want to be a part of it anymore. I hope you guys understand.

well it was good to have you in the time and you know you can PM me if you ever feel like joining back

Ok, stuff just got real. I'm sorry. I've dropped it myself, but others keep bringing it up, and it makes me upset.....

if people keep bringing it up then just PM me and i will try to make you feel better

It's your choice, good luck to you, I'm sorry it had to come to this.......

If all this trouble ends, then I will be happy to join back. This may not need to be permanent, it's just until we solve all of our problems and just go back to having fun again. When that happens, be sure to message me and I'll definitely consider returning.

If all this trouble ends, then I will be happy to join back. This may not need to be permanent, it's just until we solve all of our problems and just go back to having fun again. When that happens, be sure to message me and I'll definitely consider returning.

Definitely, I will try to get everyone to realign themselves......

• Like 1

Staff Response

I assure you, that Blue Team will see major dramatic improvements in the coming days and weeks. We realize what is happened and would like to apologize. It was nobodies intention for something like this to happen, and I can assure you that something like that will never, ever be happening again. We have started to get things back to order and we have a group making everything right again. Thank you for the repetitive patience for us.