United States of the Forum Presidential Election 8!!!!!

Spyro

NOTE: This is for fun and nothing else, not at all official, nothing but fun.

Hello people, pokemon, AI, and other sentient beings of the Forum. Today is a special day, as it marks the return of my personal favorite pass time, the USF Presidential election!!! :D

For you first timers out there, as I have seen a lot of new faces on the forum in my random pop-ins, I'll give a brief explanation. The United States of the Forum, or USF for short, Presidential election is when I pit respective members of the community in a bloody dea-when you, the members, nominate and vote on who you want your next president to be. I try to do this every 4 months, as sad as I am for it, I was unable to do so after the last cycle, so anarchy has ensued, and Azaxx has killed droves of lifeforms. Anyway, enough about the past, let's focus on the present, and with that, the rules.

Note: The rules are defined as followed but ultimately I make the final call on it so they are in the end interpreted by me and if you think there's a loophole, there's probably not or is, I don't know. :P

THE RULES:

1. Each member can only nominate one member, once a nomination has been cast, you cannot withdraw it.

2. A member cannot nominate themselves for presidency.

3. A president has the right to run for a second term provided they are nominated.

4. A member must have two nominations to run in the election.

5. A nominee may drop out of the running at any time after gaining the required nominations, the nominee may rejoin the running at any time before the final vote.

6. Moderators are not allowed to run for president, so kindly don't try to nominate them. (with the exceptions of Azaxx, Dan, BeckoningZebra1, and The Director as former presidents)

7. Absolutely all advertisements of any kind for a nominee is strictly prohibited from the main thread. (This one)

8. Don't be a jerk, even jokingly. It's offensive and hurtful. If you are, you will be barred from future elections and this one.

9. All candidates have the right to a manager and to campaign in a thread in the offbeats section of the forum.

10. Read ALL posts made before making on yourself, this helps prevent excess nominating and general possibility of spam.

11. Kindly have fun over the course of this election. :D

List of Candidates:

Bnus

D38Boss

Yoshi1176

Melody

Axilus Prime

Anime Addict

Jack of Harts

Tony Stark

Nomination time ends on January 28th.

• Like 5