Returning Staff Members!

Congratulations to you both  :clap: 

It will be a bit weird to see my bright yellow friends in blue but at least you have officially joined the moderating group again :D

We should fear the ninjas more since they now have a Community Moderator on their side :(

• Like 3

This is a truly spectacular sight!! Now, And only now... Azaxx has met his match!! MUAHAHA!!

But that aside! These two surely weren't legendary for nothing. Can't wait to see them in Blue. :)

Congrats you two!! :yahoo:

• Like 1

Yes! :D I'm so glad to have you both back on the Moderating Team as Community Moderators. :)I wasn't here when you were both Staff. I remember seeing Mayh3m once say in the Shoutbox that he kind of wanted to return as Staff. I also thought that The Director may return after seeing the "Site Leak Policy" Post. Congratulations to both for returning back to the Team. :D Now we just need someone to become a second Moderator...

• Like 1

Omg, The... The Director?

Nononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononononono...

• Like 3

I saw this coming.

Luckily I came prepared 5000 propane tanks and grenade nothing can go wrong. :D

Anyway on a serious note nice to see you two coming back to become evil moderators again.

Edited by Caboose the Ace
  • Like 1

This is really exciting for me! You two are legens on the forum

and it's cool to be able to be around when you return to active

duty~!!! That's super awesome, hopefully I'll get to meet you

two on the battlefield!

• Like 1

It is nice to see two more warriors join the fight for the forums.

Keep on men! The war is almost won against the spam bots, but this summer we will face our greatest challenge yet. We will face the leaks! Time to prepare our report buttons once again! 

Of course we wouldn't need any of this if Azaxx was in his final form. 

• Like 1

I saw this coming.

Luckily I came prepared 5000 propane tanks and grenade nothing can go wrong. :D

Anyway on a serious note nice to see you two coming back to become evil moderators again.

You forget one thing.... the names Mayh3m.... Total Mayh3m.

It is kind of crazy as I never imagined returning to staff on here. I had tossed the idea around a few times, I even sent AD a pm a while back but deleted it and decided it wasn't time. I had talked to Red a long time ago about returning and he said that he would keep that in mind for the future.

Apparently the future is now here. I'll miss being gold, but I think that whenever it is time then it will be there again for me to slide back into. It's time to pick back up my blue suit, and start get to work. 

I am grateful to have this opportunity again and I look forward to what the future holds!

• Like 5

Wow very unexpected I must say but at the same time I'm beyond pleased! I feel like neither of you ever really left but great to have you back on team blue. I expect more ridiculous name changes to those unsuspecting shout box members. Teehee

• Like 2

Welcome back, The Director and Total Mayh3m!! It is so great to finally have you two back again! :D

What have you guys been up to?

Oh and Mr. RedStarRocket91 I think you have a error/typo in your post. You say "Ladies and Welcome, please give a warm welcome..." when I think you meant to say "Ladies and Gentleman, please give a warm welcome...".

Edited by The Stig

Oh and Mr. RedStarRocket91 I think you have a error/typo in your post. You say "Ladies and Welcome, please give a warm welcome..." when I think you meant to say "Ladies and Gentleman, please give a warm welcome...".

Fixed. ;)

Welcome back. Even I'm new here, I probably don't know you two, but It'll be nice to meet you guys! :P

Well, as long as you're a good member. ;) hehe. It'll be a pleasure to get to know you more as well.

• Like 2