Great wrap up D_D well worth the wait!

I really like that featured map, gonna have to play this sometime this week!

Also, work on your %'s there very off...

• Like 2

"Credit to Edward Kenway who can't go a single week without making it into the Wrapups for providing me with the last image. "

Never shall it happen..........

A very good WSW.

• Like 1

wow it went from monthly to weekly :o

great wraup drizzy and im glad you didnt spell my name wrong like someone did *cough* BZ1*cough cough* ;)

• Like 1

That is one intense looking race map, kudos to the author.

Man, I need to be at this site more often, there are all sorts of fun stuff to participate in. So may pictures!

Great update sir. :clap:

• Like 2

Azaxx liked this so I liked it. 

fantastic Wrap up as always Drizzy, can't wait for the next one. I can't believe i got an Honorary mention. 

• Like 1

Great Job as always dude! Keep up the good work. You put a lot of time into this!

• Like 1

Great as always Drizzy!  A lot of stuff to cover this week.

• Like 1

Zandril - Top notch Forger from ForgeCafe. He's very active on the three amigo Affiliate sites: HaloCustoms, ForgeCafe, and here at 343i.org. Read Zan's story!

aYboKDq_460sa.gif

• Like 1

Great wrap up drizzy! Is it back to the weekly routine then I thought it was changed to monthly?

Great wrap up drizzy! Is it back to the weekly routine then I thought it was changed to monthly?

Yep we're back to weekly, it was only monthly before because I took some time off and wanted to cover whatever I missed but we're raring to go every week again!

Great Wrapup! :) These are always useful and update me on anything I need to know. Also great fun to read and to know anything new that's happening. :)

I love how almost nobody knows how to put in the little ♥ in my name. That being said, blast it all I am mentioned in a weekly wrap up. Good job on it though, at least you made me look classy. :hi5:

• Like 1

I love how almost nobody knows how to put in the little ♥ in my name. That being said, blast it all I am mentioned in a weekly wrap up. Good job on it though, at least you made me look classy. :hi5:

Vaulting♥Frog

lol

Am I the only one who thinks the hot topic shouldn't be the hot topic...?

I love how almost nobody knows how to put in the little  ♥ in my name. That being said, blast it all I am mentioned in a weekly wrap up. Good job on it though, at least you made me look classy. :hi5:

I'm in there twice, lol. :P 

and your name is Vaulting♥Frog

But great Wrap-up Drizzy, I miss reading these. I thought we went to monthly but then all of a sudden noticed you went back to weeklies. Nice to know you are all ready advertising things ahead of time to get more people in! You get 1 like from me for that. Use it wisely. ;)

• Like 1