Seven years ago today

xx Femme xx

Beautiful story...

He is a very lucky man to have you. I believe Fate brought you two together for a reason. Your happiness is a testament to that.

My biggest dream in life is to finally meet that special someone, and fall in love... to have a best friend, a rock I can confide in, a shoulder I can cry on, a friend I can tell all my secrets, and share my thoughts, a friend I can tell all my hopes and dreams... A friend I can share my life with, until we can build a family, so we can share our lives with them...

Even if my significant other and I never meet, it has to be for a reason. Maybe I'm meant to be alone... But that doesn't mean I can't spend the rest of my life searching for her... Right? :)

Good luck with your future! I wish you both eternal happiness, and hope you both have wounderful lives together! You guys sound like a perfect couple! :)

Edited by The Stig
  • Like 1

Hmmm... A quite touching story indeed... In fact, I will give you a free A+ in L.A class, Not that anyone cares about that class, or myself. But the ability to put an event that happened in your life into such wording is quite worthy of it. Best of luck to the future! And try to make it over the 100+ mark! :thumbsup: