343industries.org Official Community Forum Podcast

Church

Great way to re-kickoff the podcast! I had a lot of fun listening to it and it certainly sounded like y'all had a lot of fun recording it. I thought each of you did a great job, had a good selection of topics to discuss and really just made the podcast enjoyable to watch. Great job, Can't wait for the next one. :clap:

• Like 4

Btw Zebra I feel as though my voice is not the deepest in the podcast lol. But if you insist that I sound like Darth Vader than so be it. :D

Really had a fun time producing this for you guys. A lot of work really did go into it and I cannot wait to make the next. Please leave us ideas or PM us question you want answered in the next.

We'd also greatly appreciate suggestions for improvement. :)

• Like 2

Expected a deeper voice for you Red, you left me thoroughly disappointed.

That being said, an enjoyable reboot of the Podcasts, can't wait to see what you mad lot provide us with next time.

Also that joke near the beginning, 0/10 would not repeat that again.

• Like 9

Expected a deeper voice for you Red, you left me thoroughly disappointed.

That can be arranged. :)

First you have to pluck up the courage to talk to me without everyone else going "0MG why not me1!".

Will watch it later, but do not have it going for over 30 minutes. Even better, do two instalments lasting 20 minutes since listening to the same person for 40 minutes about the same subject can get rather tedious.

I know it is a podcast, but don't just have one image lasting for about 40 minutes and 5 minutes of credits.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...