Believe

Maestro

:cray: I don't know what to say...

From my brief outside perspective (as in interaction with you here, and on XBL) it was hard to see that you had gone through some terrible things (which I am myself a victim of). I'm truly sorry to hear you contemplated those thoughts. :c

But your future looks bright and optimistic now. I hope you not only reach your goals (whatever they may be), but in time surpass them! :)

When (or if) you decide to make a trek back to the good old 343i... we will be waiting wholeheartedly. c:

I think this man deserves a round of applause!!

tumblr_inline_mkucbv7tUX1qz4rgp.gif

05-BILL-MURRAY-CLAPPING.gif

busey_clapping.gif

Long live Lenny! Long live Maestro! ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like 3

First what I want to say Maestro is that you are a very clever, excellent role model for the forums and a darn well good USF President :) !

Alot of people will miss you, I will be one of those people.Keep trying hard to succeed, don't give up my friend. Just do us proud when you return.

A thumbs up from me :)

............................./  :::::::::::::::::::::::: |

............................. ).:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: |

............................. |;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;|

..............................|.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:"

............................./.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;."

...........................|;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;--;__________________

..........................|;-;-;;--;-;-;-;-;-;-;;-;--;;-;-;--;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;;--;-;-;-|

..........................|;-;--;;-;-;-;-;--;-;-;-;-;;--;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;--;-;-;;--;;-|

..........................|-;---;-;;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;;-;-;-;-;-;-;--;;-;--;;--;;-;--;;-;-|

..........................|;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-; |

..........................|:::.::.:::.:::.::.::.:.::.:::.:.:::.::.:::.::::..:::.:::.:::.::::.:::|

.......................... |::.::..:::.::.::.:::.:::.:::.:::.:::.:::::::.:::::.:::::.::::.::.::::|

...........................|:::.:.::.:.::.:.:.:.:.:.::.:.:.::.::.::.:.:.::.:.:::.::.::.:..:..::.:|

...........................|.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.|

...........................|'''=''''='''='''=''=''='''=''='''=''='''='''='''='''='|

..........................|"=""=""=""="="="="="="="="="="="="=|

• Like 3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.gif

I...I don't know what to say honestly...

You were and still are a great member and I'm sad to see you leave. Nonetheless, good luck on your future endeavours!

Hope to see you return one day ;)

• Like 2

And so it is time, time to see another great member on this website leave. I'm really sorry that you had thoughts about doing those bad, bad things to yourself. I honestly would never have guessed that you suffered from depression majorly, and as you are one of the most awesome members on the forums it is very sad to see you go Maestro (woah look I just rhymed lol ;).). You're going to be missed by a lot of members on this website, especially here in the forums. We all hope that you'll return soon and do the forums proud when you do come back, best of luck for the future, especially with university I hope that all turns out well :)!

Goodbye Maestro ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

• Like 3

Maestro... My Maestro.

It is sad to see you go.... Your forge work was wonderful and so were your events. You're one of extremely few members that I wish I had gotten to know better than I have over the time I spent here. I'm gonna miss you to bits... Even your giant Lenny nose.

But you know what they say, it's not ogre.

It's never ogre. :hugz:

• Like 3

wow Maestro where to start? I didn't overly talk to you on here I did when I was green and that was awesome but man when it came to the playdates it was so awesome with you it'll be sad to see you go and I may have slight depression (who would have guessed) and you were one of the reasons I wanted to get Dedicated lol because all the people I knew as Trusted became Dedicated.

IHnIC.gif

goodbye Maestro.

• Like 2

post-71046-0-28078500-1409201554.png

post-71046-0-75546100-1409201554.png

post-71046-0-81416300-1409201555.png

It's because of things like this that I don't want to leave... when I saw all of these acts and these kind words, I nearly turned into a bawling mess of feels. But I knew the tears welling up were not of sorrow... they were of joy. I never realized how much I'm loved here. As I get ready to start a new chapter in my life, as zero hour approaches, I won't forget you guys.

tumblr_inline_mqwau8cIZz1qz4rgp.gif

Thank you all. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Maestro
  • Like 7

attachicon.gifbelieve feels part 1.png

attachicon.gifbelieve feels part 2.png

attachicon.gifbelieve feels part 3.png

It's because of things like this that I don't want to leave... when I saw all of these acts and these kind words, I nearly turned into a bawling mess of feels. But I knew the tears welling up were not of sorrow... they were of joy. I never realized how much I'm loved here. As I get ready to start a new chapter in my life, as
approaches, I won't forget you guys.

tumblr_inline_mqwau8cIZz1qz4rgp.gif

Thank you all. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I had no clue you left... WELL DAMMIT I WAS PRETTY HAPPY WITH DESTINY COMING UP BUT THERE THAT HAPPINESS GOES.

• Like 1

No Maestro :cray:

Well the good thing is about all of this is that it's not permanent :')

Well I guess this is goodbye Maestro. You nor Lenny will never be forgotten.

LONG LIVE MAESTRO! LONG LIVE LENNY!

• Like 1

I apologize I am not very good with goodbyes. 

I want to make an extremely long post on what a wonderful member you have been Maestro and how many times I've used you as an example of what a member should be.

You're not only filled with good discussion, but with great creative ideas as well. From your ambitious multi-ending game Tangents, to Halo Gear Solid. I wish we had the chance to talk more about the creative process.

Thank you so much for your help in TGFW and all the ideas you put to the table. Thank you again for the fun gametypes you provided as well. I hope we get the chance to play Halo Gear Solid when the MCC comes around at glorious 1080p <3

As of September, I'll be gone. But not permanently, like I had considered some time ago. It'll be a temporary goodbye to a community that I want to permanently be a part of.

:wub:

See you at the mission end screen Maestro. This better not be the last time we talk.

• Like 1

I didn't see this thread till today and you may not see this post but, you were a great friend, member and Co-President.

I will miss all of the old man jokes and the Lenny's that I hate so much. Everyone has their problems and you are deciding to face them and that is good. Remember, you've got a friend in me. Good luck in life man!

• Like 1