Changes to our Staff!

RedStarRocket91

Coolio. The Cooliest guy on the news group now gets to be the Cooliest guy on promotions and events. I like. :)

A big congrats to Edward Kenway/Omega! A well earned status indeed. You've worked very hard for this position, and I'm sure you'll do great in cyan.

This is probably the cooliest announcement I've seen. Congratulations on your new positions Omega and CoolioCooliestCoolCoolCool!

• Like 3

Cooliest to Promotions and Events and Edward to News Group? You don't say? Well, well congrats to the both of you. No need to tell you how well deserved it is boys. Cooliest, as usual I shall be catching you on the flip side and discussing ideas. Edward! Like we say to all new Staff members... Welcome to the dark side. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MLp7YNTznE

• Like 3

Congrats Cooliest on your new role. :D

And Edward, that is something I saw coming for a while now. Just surprised it happened now rather than earlier. :P

Congrats to the both of you, well deserved! :D

• Like 3

This sort of thing ALWAYS happens whenever I'm away for extended periods of time. If I'm not at work for a few days, some big changes happen. When I'm not on here for one day, the staff gets shuffled around! What's with that?! :o

Way to go, you two! I knew it'd happen eventually, Eddy! And Cooliest, promo team suits you. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like 4

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. :D

Now my next step is to finally appear on the Podcast. :P

Keep your eyes peeled because I've got some very exciting Events already in the works. (Well mostly in my brain…. Hello - o - o… Hello - o - o)

• Like 3

well done you two you both deserve your rolls

Cooliest: i expect some amazing Community events from you and dont worry you will end up on the podcast eventually

Kenway: I KNEW YOU WOULD END UP IN NEWS GROUP I CALLED IT ;)

• Like 1