Would you rather...

Ranger Intel

Depends on whether or not the S-II failure impairs me. If it doesn't impair me, then yeah, a failed S-II. If it does...a successful Grunt. Grunt Ultra wouldn't be too bad, given that they have as much health as a Spartan's shields plus health on Heroic. Three times as much health as a Spartan's shields plus health on Legendary.

Would you rather vote Axilus Prime or Woodruff for president?

Grunt with the strength of a Hunter. No use looking like a Hunter if I'm weak as a Grunt!

Btw, that was a trick question. Woodruff is my IRL last name. Which incidentally sounds rather presidential, so vote Woodruff for President.

Has a nice ring to it, eh?

Anyway, would you rather have the power of flight, or invisibility?

Spartan-IV. The Spartan-IV's we've seen so far are undisciplined idiots for the most part, but that doesn't mean other Spartan-IV's have to follow suit. They do have the POTENTIAL to be just as good as the III's, and MAYBE the II's, if they aren't being stupid.

Would you rather have perfect accuracy with any weapon including improvised ones, or the ability to perform a variety of insane stunts (so long as they don't break physics) with perfection every time?

For example, you could hit someone from a hundred feet away with a throwing knife right in the center of the eye, or bounce a ping-pong ball off the ground and then several subsequent objects until it hits your target. You could also pinpoint someone's fingernail with a sword slash perfectly every time.

Or you could jump, flip, twist, and turn through a maelstrom of objects headed at you, catch yourself on the side of a building, push off and backflip to land behind the source of the objects...and repeat said feat or anything like it an infinite number of times without ever making a mistake.

Edited by Axilus Prime

• 3 weeks later...

Ability to perform stunts...

Would you rather have the power to see, in a battle, your opponents movements before they happen and have lightning fast reaction time or the ability to manipulate objects around you and also be able to control one physical force at once, such as; time, gravity and mass

The second option. I love the Battle Rifle and don't melee all that much, but I'm a sitting duck if I go with option 1. With option 2 I get at least something of a chance.

If you had the power to fly, would you rather do it with wings, or leg thrusters? Both are fully retractable.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Bar fight. Most of the guys will be drunk so a quick push could get them on the floor. The main threat would be bottles and glasses but in a riot there'd be tons of people going all Dead Rising on everyone (picking up anything nearby and using it as a weapon.

Would you rather be in a fistfight with the Hulk or a gunfight with the Master Chief?

jackal minor, i like the jackals more, 

Okay so if you were to go back and kill hitler in the past would you kill him before he commits the race genocide, or after?

You need to reply to the last post made.

If I somehow had the chance to kill him, I would do so before the genocide.

Would you rather jump from 1km into water, or concrete?