Would you rather...

Ranger Intel

Option 1, the game gets boring if it loses its ability to provide people with different styles of play.

Would you rather kill 5000 people to save your family or let your family die at the hands of joker from 'Batman' and save 7 thousand people?

Is my question really that difficult?

I have impressed myself if you are just finding it difficult to answer.

I'd have to say the second option because it would most likely be the worst feeling in the world being responsible for 5,000 deaths.

Would you rather not be able to play any video games (including console, PC, handheld, Android/iOS, etc.) at all for a day, or not be able to use your web browser at all for a day?

Easy, Option 2 I would much rather play videogames all day...

Would you rather be tasked with infiltrating north korea to assassinate the current dictator or be imprisoned in area 51 with 5 humanoid English speaking cellmates  from different planets

(I would say you would feel pretty alienated after either)

OH, I forgot to post a question! Sorry.

I'd prefer invisibility powers.

Would you rather have telepathy or telekinesis?

If by telepathy you mean I can read peoples' minds, then I'd rather have that. Telekinesis would make me a freak.

Would you rather have no TV at all, or no Xbox at all?

What your saying is either kill everyone and lose all of earths progress which would also kill my family anyway or kill my family and save everything else, my answer is obvious...

Would you rather the human race become extinct apart from you or never eat chicken again?

No I'm not being serious....

Come in contact with it everyday, therefore I get to live, and you did not say for how long each day. So I presume for just an hour.

Would you rather get showered in Toxic waste and have a 50/50 chance of either becoming a super hero or dying, or go back in time to take a cruise on The Titanic and be there for its sinking where there also is a 50/50 chance of surviving?

The Sharingan. It works as many times you want on someone plus if they survive the first encounter you can use it again.

Would you rather have amazing speed or amazing strength

First of all, brilliant choice!

Secondly, speed because it is something I would enjoy assuming you mean Rock lee speed at the very least.

Thirdly, would you rather have a lifetime supply of cookies or an endless supply of cake?