Would you rather...

Ranger Intel

Banshee. It'd be so much fun to have your own flying vehicle. You wouldn't have much use for a Wraith IRL, they're not fun to drive and you'd have no use for the cannon.

Would you rather spend a day playing Call of Duty Ghosts or playing Halo 3 but only being able to use the Mauler?

Halo 3 with a mauler any day :D

Would you rather be armed with an energy sword or a shotgun, alone in a flood infested planet? 

Dude, Halo 3 with a Mauler is suicide! Well, it does make enemies laugh to death because of its uselessness so there's that...

Anyway to answer your question.

Shotgun. You can get many more kills with a full Shotgun than a full Sword.

Would you rather spend a whole match not moving at all, or only being able to Melee and use a Mauler?

Dude, Halo 3 with a Mauler is suicide! Well, it does make enemies laugh to death because of its uselessness so there's that...

Anyway to answer your question.

Shotgun. You can get many more kills with a full Shotgun than a full Sword.

Would you rather spend a whole match not moving at all, or only being able to Melee and use a Mauler?

Actually, the Sword only loses 2% battery when used on Flood, and none at all on infection forms. Sword all the way for me. 50 kills is more than 36 kills. And the sword only loses battery if it hits. Shotgun can get 48 kills assuming every single shot hits and kills.

Actually, the Sword only loses 2% battery when used on Flood, and none at all on infection forms. Sword all the way for me. 50 kills is more than 36 kills. And the sword only loses battery if it hits. Shotgun can get 48 kills assuming every single shot hits and kills.

But the Shotgun doesn't require you to lunge at your targets which can be risky. Also, Shotgun shells can hit multiple enemies at the same time.

But the Shotgun doesn't require you to lunge at your targets which can be risky. Also, Shotgun shells can hit multiple enemies at the same time.

Well, the sword's lunge range is better than the shotgun's instakill range, and the sword lunge near guarantees a hit. The shotgun shells also don't tend to do enough damage for a kill if not all of the pellets hit the same enemy.

I mean, yeah, it's an instakill for both centimeters of its effective range, but I think the drawbacks far outweight the benefits.

Blake, I think your question is too hard and killed the game. :P

I'll just put in another so the game can go on.

Would you rather have to listen to horrible music for a straight 12 hours, or have to play through a horrible game of average length start to finish before you can play anything else?

• Like 1

Blake, I think your question is too hard and killed the game. :P

I'll just put in another so the game can go on.

Would you rather have to listen to horrible music for a straight 12 hours, or have to play through a horrible game of average length start to finish before you can play anything else?

;D

Horrible game, if I just focus on the main story without caring I'll most likely finish it quickly. No matter how bad it is, it'll still be entertaining than doing nothing and listening to bad music.

Would you rather be shot in your right arm, or stabbed in your right arm?

Whichever I can actually regain full movement from afterward. I'm not a doctor so I really can't say which that is.

Would you rather be executed by option 1 or 2?

Option 1: You are put in a room, naked, and the door is locked. It's all metal, you can't break out. Well, except the floor. The floor is a conveyor belt. With sandpaper. And it's constantly turning. Don't want to get scratched? That's ok. You can just walk so it doesn't push you against the wall and scratch you. Well. For a while anyway. But then you start to get tired. And after a few days you can't walk anymore. And you collapse. But you're not unconscious. You can't be unconscious. Not when the sandpaper is now pushing your fatigued, helpless body against the wall, scratching into your skin and slowly, painfully killing you over a long period of time.

Option 2: Both your eyes are eyes are torn out. With a spoon. Bugs are dropped into the empty sockets to crawl around inside. Eventually I'm sure this will hit something vital or whittle it down, and you'll die. If not, there's always starvation. Unless of course you want to reach inside and pull the bugs out, then eat them to sustain yourself. But your hands are tied behind your back regardless of which option you pick, so good luck with that.

I really have no idea how I came up with things this horrible. I'm sorry.

;D

Horrible game, if I just focus on the main story without caring I'll most likely finish it quickly. No matter how bad it is, it'll still be entertaining than doing nothing and listening to bad music.

Would you rather be shot in your right arm, or stabbed in your right arm?

Fired from what kind of gun?

What kind of bullet?

What kind of blade?

I ,personally, couldn't answer that if I didn't know the details above...

Fired from what kind of gun?

What kind of bullet?

What kind of blade?

I ,personally, couldn't answer that if I didn't know the details above...

Good point. Just your regular sidearm, like a Glock 17. Just a normal knife, single-edged.

Whichever I can actually regain full movement from afterward. I'm not a doctor so I really can't say which that is.

Would you rather be executed by option 1 or 2?

Option 1: You are put in a room, naked, and the door is locked. It's all metal, you can't break out. Well, except the floor. The floor is a conveyor belt. With sandpaper. And it's constantly turning. Don't want to get scratched? That's ok. You can just walk so it doesn't push you against the wall and scratch you. Well. For a while anyway. But then you start to get tired. And after a few days you can't walk anymore. And you collapse. But you're not unconscious. You can't be unconscious. Not when the sandpaper is now pushing your fatigued, helpless body against the wall, scratching into your skin and slowly, painfully killing you over a long period of time.

Option 2: Both your eyes are eyes are torn out. With a spoon. Bugs are dropped into the empty sockets to crawl around inside. Eventually I'm sure this will hit something vital or whittle it down, and you'll die. If not, there's always starvation. Unless of course you want to reach inside and pull the bugs out, then eat them to sustain yourself. But your hands are tied behind your back regardless of which option you pick, so good luck with that.

I really have no idea how I came up with things this horrible. I'm sorry.

Option 1, you sick-minded...

Would you rather lose both legs, or both arms? You could have them replaced by prosthetics afterwards, but that means that only 2 of your 4 limbs will be natural.

Good point. Just your regular sidearm, like a Glock 17. Just a normal knife, single-edged.

Option 1, you sick-minded...

Would you rather lose both legs, or both arms? You could have them replaced by prosthetics afterwards, but that means that only 2 of your 4 limbs will be natural.

K, I would rather get shot in my right arm.

The other I would rather lose both legs...I could live without legs as long as I had arms