Would you rather...

Ranger Intel

Gravity hammer against the nine brutes, simply because of the satisfying gravity hammer noise I'd get to hear way over 20 times *Vvboozh* :P.

Come at me Brutes:                                4415975-bring-it-on-o.gif

Would you rather cuddle a flood infection form or cuddle a salt water crocodile XD?

Fallout 4. Elder Scrolls: Online is an embarassment.

Would you rather go on a 12-hour flight where the restrooms do not work at all, or have the Airplane land at an unscheduled location so everyone can use the restroom, delaying the flight 12 hours?

Fallout 4. Elder Scrolls: Online is an embarassment.

Would you rather go on a 12-hour flight where the restrooms do not work at all, or have the Airplane land at an unscheduled location so everyone can use the restroom, delaying the flight 12 hours?

First I want to address the answer given above: No true elder scrolls fan will ever accept the idea of elder scrolls online being elder scrolls six, I was talking about the REAL elder scrolls six that would actually be worthy of the title!

Secondly flood, flood all the way.

Would you rather suffer a year of excruciatingly painful torture or only be able to play the elder scrolls online for the rest of your life?

(Hint: The latter is 6 quadrillion times worse than the first option)

First option. You didn't specify how excruciatingly painful, so I am going to assume its excruciatingly painfully pleasant. XD

Would you rather have to watch Justin Bieber, Britney Spears, Barbara Streisand & Lady Ga Ga sing together for an entire 3 years, or watch Hello Kitty and Barbie for an entire 3 years? (painfully obvious which one is better(and by which one is better I mean Hello Kity and Barbie))

• Like 1

Hello Kitty and Barbie. Other option gives me shivers just thinking about it.  :hope:

Be able to only walk barefoot and no matter where you step the floor/ground feels like LEGO's, or be a Red-Shirt at a battle about to take place on Reach?

Raditz. He's still more powerful than even an Elite.

Would you rather have ki energy powers (flight, energy blasts, and the capacity to increase your strength and speed near infinitely by training) or the ability to go Super Saiyan without ki powers (50x your normal strength and speed but no other powers)?

That first one. Might as well train and be powerful and have powers. :)

Would you rather listen to Justin Bieber's song, 'Baby' consecutively for 1 hour, or listen to Psy's song, 'Gangnam Style' consecutively for 10 hours?