Would you rather...

Ranger Intel

You forgot to ask a question. So I'll answer an earlier question: by FAR I would rather fight a war than go AWOL. Not even a hard choice.

Would you rather find out you're related to Caboose, or DriverRettro?

Caboose

Would you rather fight 3 horses the size of ducks or 1 duck the size of a horse?

1 duck the size of a horse. I think the first option is easier, but if I pick option two I get to see something that hilarious!

Would you rather have your home town invaded by Flood or Prometheans?

Prometheans, I don't want their numbers to increase after attack

Would you rather fight off 100 Prometheans with a minigun or 25 elites with a basket full of grenades

25 Elites with a basket full of grenades. A minigun will run out well before 100 Prometheans. With a basket of grenades I could actually stick the Elites and kill them.

Would you rather have a Hidden Blade or an Energy Sword? The sword can run out of battery power, but it comes with a charger you can use with the power outlets at your house.

Watch the entire world succumb to the flood

Would you rather be hung, drawn and quartered or would you rather be worked to death?

Worked to death

Would you rather get thrown off a cliff into sharp rocks or thrown off a skyscraper into water (the water would not cushion the fall, the skyscraper is too high for you to get away with that)

Watch the entire world succumb to the flood

Would you rather be hung, drawn and quartered or would you rather be worked to death?

Seriously? I'd go with becoming a Combat Form since there's a chance everyone else might overcome the Flood BEFORE it gets too huge. Oh well.

Skyscraper into water. Either way I'm dead, so I'll take the one that offers better skydiving. Plus with option one there's a chance my death will be by testicular impalement and THAT is just not ok.

Would you rather be hit in the face with a baseball, or a baseball bat?

Seriously? I'd go with becoming a Combat Form since there's a chance everyone else might overcome the Flood BEFORE it gets too huge. Oh well.

Skyscraper into water. Either way I'm dead, so I'll take the one that offers better skydiving. Plus with option one there's a chance my death will be by testicular impalement and THAT is just not ok.

Would you rather be hit in the face with a baseball, or a baseball bat?

It depends on how fast the ball is moving and how hard the bat is swinging.

It depends on the rifle, but easily a gunfight. I'd be able to actually stay standing up that way.

Would you rather be restricted from playing any Halo game for a year, or restricted from accessing this forum for 6 months?

Restricted from playing a Halo game for a year. That would be brilliant.

Would you rather be drowned slowly over three days or would you rather die by a thousand cuts?