Would you rather...

Ranger Intel

Come on, this one is unetical. But then I'd go with the brutal murder.

Would you rather have your toes cut off and live without crotches, or amputate your legs and be in a wheelchair for ever?

I think you mean "crutches". Crotches are something entirely different.

I'd go with the first option.

Ok, I'll make this one less negative. Would you rather have a guaranteed $1 million, or a 50% chance of $100 million?

I'd go with the 50% of 100 million because then I'd be able to start a damn decent business. With 1 million I could buy a nice house and a Jimmy Johns.

Would you rather live without your left limbs, or your right limbs?

I think you mean "crutches". Crotches are something entirely different.

Yeah I noticed that, but I couldn't find the edit button. Does it appear after a certain amount of posts or so?

I'd go without lefty

Would you rather fall down the stairs, or up the stairs?

Yeah I noticed that, but I couldn't find the edit button. Does it appear after a certain amount of posts or so?

I'd go without lefty

Would you rather fall down the stairs, or up the stairs?

Bottom right corner of your post, you'll see it next to the Quote and Multiquote buttons.

As for the game related question...I really don't understand it. :P

I suppose it's unlocked once you make five posts then. But posts in the introductions/goodbyes section, the offbeats section, and the clan section don't count towards that.

I'd rather fall down them.

Would you rather be invulnerable to all bodily harm but subject to death by old age...or have an infinite lifespan that never ages you past your peak condition, but be subject to death from bodily harm?

The second one, I will stay in my basement forever :D

Would you rather bang your toe on every piece of furniture you walk by, or trip over everything that's in your way?

Jungle. At least you'll have a sliver of hope to return back to civilization. If you're on an island you would have to build a raft to drift into the ocean in hopes of reaching the mainland. The problem with that is you'll soon dehydrate from lack of fresh water, and starve (unless you can catch, cook, and eat fish while on the raft).

Would you rather want the world completely cut in half, or have it's rotation completely stopped?

Edited by Self Destruct

Jungle. At least you'll have a sliver of hope to return back to civilization. If you're on an island you would have to build a raft to drift into the ocean in hopes of reaching the mainland. The problem with that is you'll soon dehydrate from lack of fresh water, and starve (unless you can catch, cook, and eat fish while on the raft).

Would you rather want the world completely cut in half, or have it's rotation completely stopped?

Which ever causes the least catastrophe, so the second option.

o  well umm would you rather 

be trapped in a room with very upset master chief or be forced to do the labor of a grunt

Room with an upset Chief. It's a trick question because the Chief can't get upset, he has almost no emotions (apart from Cortana). Even if he were upset, he wouldn't do anything.

Would you rather fight a chicken the size of a T-Rex, or a hundred chicken-sized T-Rex's?

Which ever causes the least catastrophe, so the second option.

Room with an upset Chief. It's a trick question because the Chief can't get upset, he has almost no emotions (apart from Cortana). Even if he were upset, he wouldn't do anything.

Would you rather fight a chicken the size of a T-Rex, or a hundred chicken-sized T-Rex's?

a hundred chicken-sized T-Rexs cause you could just step on them

would you rather  be in a room with neil patrick harris or be forced  to listen to to Snooki sing while she is drunk