Mafia 9.0: Banter Edition

Ranger Intel

I don't care if I died the game is already over

gg Mafians. Next time Yang, EK, rrhunt, Delpen9. Try not to give away that your Mafians ok?

Edward Kenway gets a free pass since it was his first game

rrhunt does too since I did a great job with deception

Yang  you gave it away when I said "maybe I should investigate you?" and you replied "No I like to remain hidden" your answer should have been "Go ahead but you will waste an investigation" if you sounded confident in your reply I would have told the sniper to kill you

Delpen9 told me he was the psycho before round 1 in a very foolish manner. I didn't truly believe him until I investigated him. Which I guess was a "meh" decision

Dexter Grif/BATMAN did a fantastic job hiding. If rrhunt actually killed me round 1 we would have discovered Dexter Grif's/BATMAN's true identity.

Honestly it was foolish for the Mafians not to kill me round 1 because even SD our own medic never believed I was the detective until I screen-shared with him on Skype.

Anyways this was a pretty fun game. Sucks it had to end so quickly. I will be co-hosting the next few games so best of luck future Mafians ;D

To clarify. I was the fifth so I wasn't really doing anything. As for the things I said, you could've caught me out when I found out about the new Mafian before the post was made

Also yeah gg Bnus

That's a little harsh don't you think?

He is just overthinking it. Mafian isn't going to die anytime soon.

I don't blame the Mafians for what happened. I discovered 3 of them before the game started. Not to mention in this round of 9.0 detective gets investigation results before the scene is posted(by like an hour or 30 minutes not a huge time span)

Also the Police and Sniper both worked with Pro-Town this game even the; which allowed us to put Mafians on the suspect list + even kill one of them. 

This is a great example of one of those "domino effects".  The Mafians chose not to kill me round 1 when my original plan had involved me dying round 1 which then led all neutral and pro-town roles contacting me because I revealed myself. This gave me the chance to continue investigations(which is how we uncovered BATMAN + Dexter Grif) 

like I said. This was an interesting quick game and a learning experience for all us. I highly recommend that the next detective does not try what I did. 

gg everyone. I enjoyed this quite a bit. Although it isnt over yet we need to vote EK off. :hrhr:

Yang acted no different before and after becoming a mafian.  

I told Bnus my role because this my third time being mafian; being mafian again made me want to quit, and 3 of the starting mafians were from last game's group - adding to the boredom. 

OUT OF REMORSE FOR BLAKE, I WANT THEM TO GET A REDO. 

Suggested rule: No more than 2 mafians from the previous game may be mafians again in the current game. 

Edited by Delpen9

Suggested rule: No more than 2 mafians from the previous game may be mafians again in the current game. 

This is exactly why Mafians should be handpicked not RNG

The hosts should chose diverse players from experienced to first time newbies

This is exactly why Mafians should be handpicked not RNG

The hosts should chose diverse players from experienced to first time newbies

Then the people playing would know someone from a previous game who was Mafia is most likely not one in the current game.

Edited by Squidward Tortellini
  • Like 3

Scene 4, part 2...

Its sunny in Banter Ville, the birds are chirping, the pigeons are screaming bloody murder, and Caboose has eat'n a ladybug.

The Doughnut House is crowded with people waiting for the Lynching of Dexter Griff, and everybody is ordering doughnuts! A shocker I know, I know.

There is a giant tub in front of the Doughnut House, where the lynching shall take place. The tub is painted pink, and pictures of sun flowers are all over it.

"Welcome to the Lynching of Dexter Griff, sponsored by Banter Doughnuts, the Doughnuts that make you want to kill that person you hate, now in Pistachio flavor!"

Shouts of approval and anger, and a little applesauce roared from the angry mob.

"Dexter Griff, you have been charged for the Murder of Bnus, Illegal Propane Dealing, and Illegal Gingerbread Baking! You are sentenced to death, by all power invested in me, bcuz I am the best, and Mayor. Have you any last words?" The Mayor exclaimed loudly. "OSTRICH TORTILLA COOKIE FACE!" Shouted Griff with anger and sobs. "Alright then, throw him in the tub!" The Mayor shouted as the Executioner threw him in. "What are you going to do to me!" Griff shouted in panic. Then there was silence...and all of a sudden out of no where, hundreds of kittens suddenly appeared in the tub, smothering him and rubbing against him with hundreds of meows and purrs! "Oh god! Noooooooooooooo!" Dexter Griff screamed, then died of all the cuteness that was being thrusted upon him.

Dexter Griff - Mafia, death by Kittens.

• Like 1

Scene 5, Part 1...

Tonight is the night I hunt for my prey...who should it be? The Mafian thought to himself as he was walking down the dark streets of Banterville, wearing his invisibility bra on, which was a little bit too loose. "Damn, if only they came in a size XXXLLLLLLLMMGGGGGVVVBBCCCCS670548265L! But they don't..." The Mafian whispered to himself. Damn it! I shall have revenge, and pudding! Lots and lots of Pudding! And Revenge... Ah ha! Theres my target.

Caboose was walking back from the pet store, where he usually ate peanut butter and cheese with a spoon infront of the little caged dogeies and neon kittens. He had dropped his spoon on the ground by accident, and started crying with tears of apple sauce. He started off to go to the bathroom when he noticed a little wave of movement. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Caboose Screamed, who started sprinting away, knowing that he was being hunted by a Mafian. Caboose ran for about 0.000094697 Miles before he tripped on an object that weighed about 44444444444447.0000375648365587563673871 attograms. He fell on his stomach, shook his head, and got up, and stared running again.

"Oh no you don't!" The Mafian shouted, throwing a fluffy feather. The fluffy feather struck Caboose in the back of the head, killing him instantly. "Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh!" The Mafian laughed as he walked away.

Caboose the Ace - Police, death by a fluffy feather.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Suspect List

self destruct

Edward Kenway

TheSilverCenturion

Seigrain

You have 48 hours to decide...

• Like 1