Mafia 9.0: Banter Edition

Ranger Intel

Bnus discovered literally every single Mafian by way of investigation or other stuff. I'm pretty sure at this point he doesn't even care if he dies.

Neither does Destruct evidently, since he just revealed himself.

Oh, and Grif, it doesn't really matter if the police power was wasted on you, since once you die only Edward remains, so he'll have to do the kill, and then get lynched. Of course, he's the juggernaut, so he'll be lynched again round 6.

Bnus discovered literally every single Mafian by way of investigation or other stuff. I'm pretty sure at this point he doesn't even care if he dies.

Oh, and Grif, it doesn't really matter if the police power was wasted on you, since once you die only Edward remains, so he'll have to do the kill, and then get lynched. Of course, he's the juggernaut, so he'll be lynched again round 6.

I honestly couldnt care less

If I hadn't protected him from the start he would not have made those investigations... that's what I'm getting at.

And the Mafians can't really do anything to me anyway. I'll just project myself. The only thing they can do is try to lynch me, but as you can see the alive Mafia population is few, and far in between. No use hiding now.

• Like 1

And the Mafians can't really do anything to me anyway. I'll just project myself. The only thing they can do is try to lynch me, but as you can see the alive Mafia population is few, and far in between. No use hiding now.

That seems like a flaw to me.

I don't care if I died the game is already over

gg Mafians. Next time Yang, EK, rrhunt, Delpen9. Try not to give away that your Mafians ok?

Edward Kenway gets a free pass since it was his first game

rrhunt does too since I did a great job with deception

Yang  you gave it away when I said "maybe I should investigate you?" and you replied "No I like to remain hidden" your answer should have been "Go ahead but you will waste an investigation" if you sounded confident in your reply I would have told the sniper to kill you

Delpen9 told me he was the psycho before round 1 in a very foolish manner. I didn't truly believe him until I investigated him. Which I guess was a "meh" decision

Dexter Grif/BATMAN did a fantastic job hiding. If rrhunt actually killed me round 1 we would have discovered Dexter Grif's/BATMAN's true identity.

Honestly it was foolish for the Mafians not to kill me round 1 because even SD our own medic never believed I was the detective until I screen-shared with him on Skype.

Anyways this was a pretty fun game. Sucks it had to end so quickly. I will be co-hosting the next few games so best of luck future Mafians ;D

• Like 1

I don't care if I died the game is already over

gg Mafians. Next time Yang, EK, rrhunt, Delpen9. Try not to give away that your Mafians ok?

Edward Kenway gets a free pass since it was his first game

rrhunt does too since I did a great job with deception

Yang  you gave it away when I said "maybe I should investigate you?" and you replied "No I like to remain hidden" your answer should have been "Go ahead but you will waste an investigation" if you sounded confident in your reply I would have told the sniper to kill you

Delpen9 told me he was the psycho before round 1 in a very foolish manner. I didn't truly believe him until I investigated him. Which I guess was a "meh" decision

Dexter Grif/BATMAN did a fantastic job hiding. If rrhunt actually killed me round 1 we would have discovered Dexter Grif's/BATMAN's true identity.

Honestly it was foolish for the Mafians not to kill me round 1 because even SD our own medic never believed I was the detective until I screen-shared with him on Skype.

Anyways this was a pretty fun game. Sucks it had to end so quickly. I will be co-hosting the next few games so best of luck future Mafians ;D

I did what was fun.  SD was ignorant for not using his medic powers on you during round 1. You never investigated me, I revealed myself. EK and rrHunt acted before discussing in the PM. BATMAN was too conspicuous, and I guess you got lucky with Grif. Don't tell me what to do or I'll throat punch you. 

I did what was fun.  SD was ignorant for not using his medic powers on you during round 1. You never investigated me, I revealed myself. EK and rrHunt acted before discussing in the PM. BATMAN was too conspicuous, and I guess you got lucky with Grif. Don't tell me what to do or I'll throat punch you. 

Ignorant? Or hesitant to suddenly trust Bnus all of a sudden like you fine Mafians did?

Edited by Squidward Tortellini

Ignorant? Or hesitant to suddenly trust Bnus all of a sudden like you fine Mafians did?

Because Bnus is most likely to die by the mafian's hands, so protecting him was the best decisions; to say that he might be a mafian - protecting him wouldn't reveal you - and the risk of you being killed was outweighed by the possibility of Busn being the detective. 

Delpen9 your point would make sense if it took place after round 1.

SD protected me every round from 2 up until now.

However SD was foolish to overthink that my video footage was fake and going as far as claiming I faked the entire thing. He was right to be cautious but no one here in Mafian is talented enough to fake anything besides picture proof. 

If I didn't convince SD that I was the detective somehow I would have wasted time/an investigation on him and never would have found BATMAN. 

However SD was foolish to overthink that my video footage was fake and going as far as claiming I faked the entire thing. He was right to be cautious but no one here in Mafian is talented enough to fake anything besides picture proof. 

If I didn't convince SD that I was the detective somehow I would have wasted time/an investigation on him and never would have found BATMAN. 

I'm one of the only ones who didn't believe all the crap you pulled. Look at how many people did. I really don't understand why.

I also don't see how what I did is of any significance since the Mafians were already screwed at this point. I guess I'm just the scapegoat even though we're winning.

Because Bnus is most likely to die by the mafian's hands, so protecting him was the best decisions; to say that he might be a mafian - protecting him wouldn't reveal you - and the risk of you being killed was outweighed by the possibility of Busn being the detective. 

IMO you wasted a kill on Bnus. We already had enough evidence for who is Mafia anyway. I chose to protect someone else because I doubted you'd try to kill him again after you had your power wasted.

*cough*

No one? Are you sure? Anyway...I guess I vote Grif bcuz reasons.

Why are people even arguing? Bnus managed to trick a Mafian into revealing himself and investigated all the other ones. Well, the Sniper took out one of them. Destruct protected Bnus all the way up until all Mafia were known, at which point a living detective was no longer needed. They both did their jobs perfectly.

Oh, and Frankenzer. No you're not.

This game was really terrible and nothing was thought out by the mafia. Hence why they did so good last game. If everything would have been done nicely. This game would have been interesting.

If Mafia 10.0 doesn't get intense. Don't even bother continuing the game.

This game was really terrible and nothing was thought out by the mafia. Hence why they did so good last game. If everything would have been done nicely. This game would have been interesting.

If Mafia 10.0 doesn't get intense. Don't even bother continuing the game.

That's a little harsh don't you think?

• Like 2