Mafia 9.0: Banter Edition

Ranger Intel

Come on.... the mafians have lost so its all just matter of time until Pro town wins.  :)

The game was over for the mafians in round 2.

That's what you said when you lynched delpen on the last game. For all we know the mafians might be preparing something special :D 

Scene 3, Part 2

"Unhand me, fools!" Delpen barked at the two guard. "Who do you think you are? No one can just grab me like that. I, am the Queen of New Mombassa. Bow down before me peasants, if not, then I'll call my royal guards upon you!" Delpen struggled but was too intoxicated to break free. "What's wrong with this freak?" One guard asked the other. "He was revealed to have been taken many shots of scotch." The other replied. "Scotch?" the first asked. "Yes, scotch."

The two Banterian guards pulled Delpen up to the lynch stand. The tightened the rope around his neck, choking him a little in the process. "Delpen9 has been sentenced to death, he will be lynched." One guard shouted, the crowed roared back with enthusiasm. Delpen laughed, "You can't kill me, NO ONE CAN KILL ME!". The guards responded ":orly:". Delpen realised that within one minute he'd be dead. He said his final words. "Tally-ho cruel world. It was nice murdering all the wonderful people. May there be a day when-". The crowd screamed with enjoyment as Delpen's body plummeted and his neck snapped.

Delpen9, Psycho, lynched.

Edited by Blake Belladonna
  • Like 2

The die has been cast, the votes all turned in

Delpen the Psycho is convicted of sin

The mafian's bane will soon run it's course

But they still may have an unstoppable force

So pick your target wisely, choose the dead well

For if you choose wrong, it will damn you to hell.

• Like 1

Scene 4, Part 1

It was late at night, and Banterville was dead silent. Bnus was skipping home after a long day of work. "La li la li la." Bnus sang as he skipped. He was thirsty, so he entered the nearest corner shop for a drink. The man behind the till asked "What would you like?" "I'll have some scotch." Bnus replied. Confused, the man behind the till told Bnus that there was no scotch. "Although I don't have any scotch, if you keep quiet, I can let you in on some Propane." Bnus froze, then eased a little. "Let me go get some cash, I'll be back." Bnus quickly pulled out his phone as soon as he left the shop. "Hey, this the police? I've got a guy at BanterMart trying to sell me some Propane." He hung up and the police and already on there way. He walked back in the store. "I got the cash, so how much you selling for?" Bnus tried to stall. The shopkeeper replied "Not much really, I'll give you-" The shopkeeper froze, then asked "Are you wearing a pink shirt?" "It's not pink, it's lightish red!" Bnus shouted. The doors burst open. "This is BVPD! Put your hands up!" Bnus smirked, "My work here is done." The Police Chief praised Bnus, then let him go.

Bnus continued skipping home, in a good mood with a huge grin on his face. Someone placed a hand on his back, Bnus froze then turned around slowly. He saw two eyes staring at him, menacingly. "Who the hell are you?" Bnus asked. The mafian replied "That doesn't matter, but what does matter is-" The mafian's face dropped. "Dude, why is your shirt pink?" Bnus was freaking out "Aaaahhhhh! It is not pink! It's lightish red! Why is it that people always think-" The mafian smashed an empty bottle of scotch over Bnus' head, then walked away.

From a distance, the Police Chief heard the commotion and went to investigate. His pupils constricted as he saw the horror. "Yet again, another murder." the police claimed. He bent down and inspected the hand-print on the handle of the smashed bottle. "Taking a shot in the dark, there is a small possibility that this may be..."

Bnus, Detective, killed by scotch.

Dexter Grif, placed on suspects list by the Police.

Suspects List

Dexter Grif

The Director

Sarge

Axilus Prime

Edited by Blake Belladonna
  • Like 2