Mafia 9.0: Banter Edition

Ranger Intel

Scene 1, Part 2...

It is a nice sunny day on Banter Beach, the sun is shining, the waters rising, and Cabooses Ice Cream melted all over his bib. Everybody in town gathered here for the Lynching of rrhuntington, who was chained to a rock that was on a cliff, with a great view of the pond, that was about 4 feet deep, awaiting for his death that was surely to come. The executioner finally showed up, with peanut butter and raisins smothered all over his mouth and chin, and a big stain of mustard that mysteriously smelled like toothpaste and vinegar. "Ok, Im here bowaus!" The executioner said to the mayor, who was looking at the big crowd of angry townsman and toastmistresses. "The executioner is finally here, so we can get this bloody lynch over with! Welcome to the first annual lynch Barbecue fest! The crowd roared with approval and applause. And I think a little apple sauce? "rrhuntington, you have been charged for the murder of ash, and illegal Ginger Bread Cooking! You shall be lynched infront of all these people. Have you any last requests?" the mayor said. "Mmm, mm mm mm m mmmmm!" "What did you say? Oh yeah thats right I have to take off the duck tape..." The tape quacked and flew away just as the Mayor ripped it off of hunt's mouth. "Ouchy!" Huntington cried, as tears of pain and kool-aid rolled from his eyes. "I request a pizza please...oooh and some pudding!" Squealed Huntington. "Ok, your request is granted, but only because I was about to eat some pizza and pudding. But my grandfather will have to feed you"

23 minutes later...

"Finished?" The Mayor said mocking him, with a hungry belly. "Yeah, a great last meal...But you will Regret this lynching!" The Mayor looked at the executioner, nodded, and shouted out loud: "RELEASE THE CLUCKEN!" The executioner blew on a weenie whistle , and as he did a giant 500 foot chicken rose from the 4 foot deep pond, and clucked an enormous cluck. With giant loud car demolishing foot steps came racing towards rrhuntington. "LONG LIVE THE MAFIANS! AAAAAAAH"  The giant chicken pecked at rrhuntington, ripping him off of the chains attached to the rock, and swallowed him whole. The giant chicken walked back to the pond, and mysteriously sunk back into the dirty four foot deep pond water...never to be seen again.

rrhuntington - Mafia, eatn by a giant 500ft chicken

• Like 2

Fine...lol

:drool:

Mission complete! B)                                                                             

After 9.0 can we PLEASE stop with this mid-game join thing? I'm only really ok with this because the Mafians needed it. 

The game had a sign-up deadline. It passed. People who didn't sign up in time can wait for the next round of Mafia. 

• Like 2