Biggles' Monthly Creepypasta Challenge!

Mr Biggles

So, Creepypasta, do we all love them, and do we dream about writing them?

Here's my challenge. I believe every single one of you is talented and good enough to write a Creepypasta. So, here's my challenge.

Write a Creepypasta, write the best damn creepypasta that you can write. It will be assessed by me and someone else (No names, don't want you doing anything to tempt us, by cash or Moderator positions ;) )

The reward is still yet to be decided, but I have a feeling it will be worth it and you guys will enjoy writing them.

YOU CAN'T SUBMIT ALREADY DONE CREEPYPASTAS, IT DEFEATS THE POINT.!

Have fun guys, if you guys want a sense of inspiration, here is some.

Edited by Mr Biggles
  • Like 1

One day, Biggles logged on to 343i CF...only to find a 404 error.

He kept refreshing and refreshing and refreshing to no avail.

Until he turned around and saw a 343i CF doll that came to life and killed him and beat his 1v1 record.

The end.

best story EU 11/10 it's like skyrim with creepypasta - IGN

• Like 8

My name is Nathan, and this is my story.

My hands were covered in blood, I watched as a heart laid beating in front of me. It was the time of day where it begins to get dark, but the street lights have yet to turn on. The sun was past the trees, and the dark clouds began to roll in. The area was fairly vacant, but the sudden realization of my closest friend with his chest ripped open… was slightly pleasurable to me at this time. The taste of blood was like honey and the life being pulled from the human body was appeasing the bloodlust of which I held.

“Oh my god, what have I done!” were the very first thoughts that entered my mind as the street light turned on. I felt this sudden darkness leave me as if it had never been there before. Panic began to set in, and I quickly averted my eyes from the bleeding corpse. I called 911 as soon as I gathered my composure; the line began to ring and the person on standby answered.
“This is 911 what is your emergency?” the soft voice inquired, “I… a… I just killed my friend!” I stated in fear. “Sir, what is your name? Where are you? Can you please explain?” as I turned to look at the body I replied “my name is Nate, a…and I am on Dayville Ave. just in front of the old Victorian home… ha…house number 1292.” I replied, “I am sending an ambulance your way, please hold st….” the line cut as I ended the call. I knew I couldn’t stay or I would be caught, arrested, and… what would the family of my friends think? What would my family do? I sprinted through the yard, jumped over the chain length fence, dashed through the woods and found an unlocked shed that was part of a house that was being sold by Ryan Tale Realtors. This would be my new home… for the night at least.

I wondered about this feeling I had before the light hit me. It was if I desired death and blood. What was happening to me? I headed to my home… I needed to grab a few clothes. The sun was so hot I think my shadow was even sweating. I arrived at my home when my mother would be at work and my sister in school. As I entered my room, I grabbed my jacket, my tablet and a change of clothes. I slipped my jacket on and threw over the hood as I left my home. I decided to go to the library to see if I could uncover something about my experience.

The library had the usual stuffy dry feeling; however I was still required to swipe my library card at the front desk to gain access to the broader areas of the library. I quickly went to the religion area to see if there was a demonic force possessing me. Nothing matched up. I used the Library computers to do a quick internet search with my symptoms… all I found were random foreign language sites… however, something stood out… on the bottom of the third page I found a result titled ‘the Truth About Our Shadows’. The site explained that our shadows are the darkness within and that it is rare, but it can affect some people in more severe cases. My shadow only appeared when the light turned on, it separated from me. But when the darkness came, I felt the desire for blood and death.

Eh... it's not complete, but it is a start. :)

Conceptual rough draft. 

• Like 2

The beast emerged from the undergrowth beside our campsite. It glided along the ground and was hissing ferociously at us. “Foolish humans.” it hissed. “You all must be eliminated.” It reared up and lunged at my friend Jimmy. I heard his bones crunch in the jaws of the beast. It glared at me with its cruel eyes. “You’re next!” it said. I ran blindly into the forest. I didn’t know where my friends where but I assumed the worst. “FETCH ME THEIR SOULS!” shouted the beast.

I heard a blood curdling howl followed by several others. It began to speak inside my head. “Why do you run? You may delay your doom but I will feast upon your flesh!” it screamed inside my head. I heard a scream to my left and glimpsed a large and black wolf like creature drag another of my friends off into the forest. I doubled my pace. 

I heard another howl. It was much closer to me now. “Your friends will make an interesting meal.” said the beast inside my head again before issuing a cruel laugh. I heard a scream from in front of me. It was Dan. He was lifeless in the jaws in another of those large wolf creatures. 

I turned to my left and ignored the pain as thorns cut into my flesh. “I sense you are bleeding human.” said the beast inside my head for the third time. “It will be easier for them to hunt you.” Immediately, I heard several howls coming from very close behind me. I looked over my shoulder. I could see three of those creatures in hot pursuit. 

One of them broke ahead of the other two. It was coming for the kill. I sprinted as fast as I could. I could hear it panting and the sound of its feet pounding the ground behind me. I could see my town through the trees. If only I could get there I would be safe.

I was at the edge of the clearing when I felt the beast sink its jaws into the back of my leg. I fell to the ground. It began to drag me back to its master. I was clawing at anything, trying to get a hold of something. This surely was the end. "I will crush your bones and tear off your flesh!" screamed the beast one last time.

• Like 1

(NOTE:- I did say I weren't gonna make a creepy pasta but I changed my mind. So here's the story, it's in sorta like a documentary done in jokey sorta way)

Hello! I'm Mr Masked and welcome to forum members strange addictions! Instead this is a special episode about a guy who has a curse called the ' loves to 1v1 itis'. Here is Biggles story.

It was a usual ordinary day some might say..

But I say, they were wrong.

My name is Biggles, a member of the 343 industries.org community forum. I was very happy there until one day...it happened!

In this Shoutbox, which is an instant messenger device..I had been given a curse! Each day I would ask fellow members if they want to 1v1 me on Halo, the curse was so deeply affecting it had made me lose some of my speech..so everyday I would say 'Wanna 1v1 me?' Because it was the only thing  I could say..because a demon had possessed me.

Fact: Biggles repeatedly says want to 1v1 me every 24 hours thats bigger enough to fill  the population of China..

Over to Biggles brother..BiggleBob.

I don't know why he always says that..just help him.

Fact: Biggles  1v1's up to 100 forum members every day..that's quicker than pouring salt water into a cup and drinking and going 'ah'

Hi everybody my name is Joe!  Joe drinks water and spits over Mr Masked.

Pfft..back in your kennel Joe! I'm filming!

*Fast forwards...*

So then what happened was I asked this guy if he wanted to 1v1 me and he finally said the words: Yes I do. He then beat me, I was shocked!  The curse was then gone because I've been beaten.

Can you describe what the guy looked like?

Well...he was wearing  a mask and was wearing green clothes. In fact he looks a little bit like you..!

Wanna 1v1 me Biggles? Wanna 1v1 me ?? :troll:

Suddenly.. multiple clones appear asking Biggles the same thing- Wanna 1v1 me Biggles?  

Over and over...again.

Biggles screams like a girl.

THE END

*Rehah*

Surprised, Samuel woke with a jump. He gazed around the dark room for the source of the sudden gasp. He couldn't see - It was nearly pitch black. Samuel had been attempting to go to sleep for the past hour, and was dozing off when the raspy breath overtook his ears.

He wanted to rise up to turn the light on, but was afraid something would grab him. He knew this was a childish thought: "...only children would be afraid of something that wasn't there..." he concluded... but he still held himself back.

He didn't know what it was, but now he was CERTAIN that something was there. He felt the supernatural presence emitting from his closet to the left of his bed: like some sort of Sixth-Sense. Listening intently Samuel could now hear very faint rustling from the closet... he became terrified. "It's just a rat - It's just a rat - It's just a rat" Samuel's mind continually repeated like a broken record player.

Moving as slow as his drowsy body would let him, Sam reached for his phone residing on the small table by his head: quickly pressing the power button. The screen made a bright flare in activation. It momentarily blinded Samuel. In retaliation he hid it under the covers so it's influence wouldn't spread through the room. He hoped whatever was in the room had not seen it.

*3:33am* The time displayed... that was strange. Samuel had been experiencing unnatural phenomenon every night near 3:00am. From night terrors, to an unexplained residence. None of these compared to what he was about to witness.

Sam touched the numbers "9-1-1" in succession and clicked "Call". Suddenly the screen froze. One message glitched into view: *I am awake.*

In complete horror Sam looked over and glared as the creature opened it's eyes. They were blood red and shone like damp Christmas lights. Many haphazard eyes scattered throughout the closet beamed, and they were all looking at him. His heart skipped a beat. He dropped his phone, and he began to scream. His body frozen in place.

Weird flopping and guttural noises escaped the closet. In the darkness Samuel could see the eyes shifting from afar and move to hover above him. The abomination raised a mutated arm and dug it deep into Sam's chest: tearing through his flesh and bone, but fusing itself with him simultaneously.

The creature made a high-pitched wail *Reeeeaaaaaaahhhhrhhwhhrhhrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!* and grotesque cricket-like chirping noises reflected off the walls.

Waves of emotion overcame Sam. His insides burned like molten lead had been poured on him, and his own hot blood flooded his own mouth and throat. He felt long sharp tentacles flow within his insides. They rubbed his brain and eyes. It penetrated deep within his organs, and twisted his body. It was assimilating him.

Darkness... then light. He could see through it's eyes now. He became one with the creature: It's intentions now clear. One thought now echoed throughout the small hive-mind of intellects within the monster.

"Asssssimmmilllattee"

Leaving the room covered in coagulated blood and meat-bits, It slithered along through the corridors of the Mansion looking for more snacks. There were none. A siren could be heard from far away.

It escaped through a back window as a Squad Car pulled into the driveway. It moved through the backwoods for what seemed like eternity when another house came into view. The creature made a satisfactory grunt and ducked into a small burrow. It prepared for next night's feast.

- - -

"GAHAHAH!!"

Sitting up in his bed Jason breathed heavily. His heart pounded like it was punching his ribcage. Sweat soaked the bed and covers. "It... was just a dream?".

He took a brief moment of solace and could see dawn approaching through his window. He stood to go take a morning bathroom break... but something else caught his gaze. He squinted and grasped the windowpane. Two extremely faint red dots could be seen from the underneath the shrouded Trees.

Like a madman he gathered his things. The creature did not have a feast again that day.

Ah 1982's thing, awesome.

• Like 1

Poop. |

V

The following are excerpts from a personal journal, left for posterity by it's owner.

Day 1: Launch day.

When Halo: Reach came out I was excited. I mean, how couldn't I be? A chance to play an as-of-yet unseen part of the Human-Covenant War? To see Spartans OTHER than Chief? So when I got home from the midnight release, I chugged down a few energy drinks, called out of work for the next few days, and got ready to kill a few days playing.

As I played, I was stunned at how dark and gritty they had taken the game's direction. The marines; No longer the jovial near sociopathic bullet sponges we've come to love, seemed to be actually suffering. when one was hit by plasma, he let out a blood curdling scream, and proceeded to weep in agony, writhing on the ground.

It was only at that point I realized how photo-realistic the graphics were. Everything looked..... real.far better than any other game in the series, it seemed like Bungie had wanted to make their final Halo one to remember.

As I continued playing, I started the mission Oni Sword Base. I was tearing into grunts and jackals, sticking to cover as I moved along. suddenly, My room was filled with an odd humming, and a faint blue glow.

Before I knew what was happening, my spartan was cut down by an elite with an energy sword, and almost instantly, I felt a sharp pain in my back, knocking me to the floor. I turned, reaching for what ever was nearby to defend myself from the obvious home invader, but was even more surprised to see nothing.

I dismissed it as being over tired, and resigned to bed.

Day 2:

I awoke with dull pain in my back. as I pushed myself off the bed, I felt a sticky substance coating the back of my shirt. When I looked down at the bed, there was a large red stain, obviously blood, where I had been laying.

Immediately concerned, I rushed for the door, intent on getting to the hospital, or the police, or someone. But as my hand reached the doorknob, My entire arm felt like it was burning, and my mind filled with images of covenant killing humans. It didn't take much for me to conclude that something was very wrong, and the game had something to do with it.

I sat down on the floor in front of my T.V. and tried to take the disc out, but my 360 wouldn't open. almost as soon as I touched it, the game started, right back where I was before I stopped playing last night, and suddenly, I was filled with dread.

The dull hum, and faint glow.

As fast as I could, I turned, but I could not see the "thing" that was causing it. I heard the heart-wrenching scream of my spartan being cut down, and I too fell forward, feeling a familiar sharp pain.

I realized; It's the game. If I die in game, I feel real world consequences.

I picked up my controller, and immediately tried to pause and quit.

Another scream, and I found myself on the floor.

It seemed the only way out, was straight through.

Day 3:

I HAD TO PLAY ON LEGENDARY, DIDN'T I?

THERE IS SO MUCH PAIN, AND I'M NOT EVEN HALF WAY THROUGH THE GAME.

Day 4:

Jorge died today.

I can't believe how sad I am at the death of a fictional character, but the fact of the matter is, my allied Spartans were one of the few allies I could count on, and more importantly, Hide behind.

Add to that, I went through pain akin to my Spartan's sudden Re-entry of Reach, and it's no wonder I have my Spartan sitting in a corner, while I try to compose myself.

Day 15:

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

WHY

Day:19:

I can't take this anymore.

Jorge is dead.

Kat is dead.

Carter is dead.

I can't make it to the Pillar of Autumn, my shining beacon of salvation. It's like walking down an endless road of glass shards, and hot coals, but never getting any closer to your destination.

I can't, I can't, I can't.

But I have to.

Not for me, but for them.

Yes. Them.

Yes.

The Journal ends here. Seeing as the copy this player had followed the events of the regular game, it is safe to assume the player made it to the end, and was killed in the same manner as the players avatar: Noble 6. Foundation inquiry's at Bungie have turned up nothing to show they were aware of the anomaly.

• Like 5

^

Boss I have to ask you a question...

Why? :D

Because....

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

Because

• 1 month later...

It was a very dark night and i was playing split-screen Coop with 3 of my friends on an old copy of halo Combat Evolved Anniversary offline eventually we got to the level Silent Cartographer and something strange happened There was no AI and a lot of blood and corpses and demented music was playing with the sound of gurgling then we all saw a flood TANK appear and kill Pepeorino (tony) SenyLam (sarah) and Jork Jork (me) while forfightfist (Kyle) was shooting it with a assault rifle and it 1 hit him then it sprayed infectees all over our corpses and dug into kyles corpse everybody knows that would NEVER happen but it DID and kyle fell over and what was really scary is that kyle was twitching and greenish blood dripped out of his mouth and i said "hes my brother and i know he has seizures regularly but only during things like battling seizure robots from simpsons and he NEVER bleeds out of his mouth" so we just ignored it but tony kept looking at him every 3 seconds and after a minute of Battling hunters and stuff (restarted level) we heard a blast of what seemed to be like the tentacles coming out of the combat form except this level had no flood so we took a look at kyle and i said "HOLY MOTHER OF MY ANUS LETS GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE" I opened the window and climbed out tony opened the door and sarah followed him i almost broke my knee but i still kept running with kyle in chase (you thought he had a seizure but noo it was worse i should have killed him before this.) I screamed as he gained chase and i started throwing rocks at him but no use he still kept on running after me and then sarah and tony caught up with me (want to know why we where running from kyle? he is a FREEKING FLOOD COMBAT FORM)

Goodbye Tony I will miss you 

Kyle then caught up with us and got tony and turned him into one too giving us a 1 minute head start Sarah said "How could these exist?" and i replied "I dont care if they do just run like HELL" and so we ran and ran until we got to the city but a crazy person stopped us and said "wwould yyou llike ssome canned huk huk huk Fartinessin?" i replied "what? NO" and we ran for what seemed to be hours.

Goodbye Sarah i will miss you  :(

Kyle then jumped and killed sarah and reincarnated her as one of them and i was the last man standing as they infected people across the town and making the local SUBBIES a Hive for more of them. i then found the town's Fallout shelter and found me as the last person in the city and i hid there for years to come 

What The Hell Just Happened?
I thought that the flood would just die but no the year is 2012 and when i looked outside they where still there and where eating what the original townspeople ate... so i went to my house to find a suprise party made for my return from you know it Kyle Tony and Sarah...

And now i live with 3 flood monsters. always. watching. my. back.

after evaluating, this one was my favourite.

*Rehah*

Surprised, Samuel woke with a jump. He gazed around the dark room for the source of the sudden gasp. He couldn't see - It was nearly pitch black. Samuel had been attempting to go to sleep for the past hour, and was dozing off when the raspy breath overtook his ears.

He wanted to rise up to turn the light on, but was afraid something would grab him. He knew this was a childish thought: "...only children would be afraid of something that wasn't there..."he concluded... but he still held himself back.

He didn't know what it was, but now he was CERTAIN that something was there. He felt the supernatural presence emitting from his closet to the left of his bed: like some sort of Sixth-Sense. Listening intently Samuel could now hear very faint rustling from the closet... he became terrified. "It's just a rat - It's just a rat - It's just a rat" Samuel's mind continually repeated like a broken record player.

Moving as slow as his drowsy body would let him, Sam reached for his phone residing on the small table by his head: quickly pressing the power button. The screen made a bright flare in activation. It momentarily blinded Samuel. In retaliation he hid it under the covers so it's influence wouldn't spread through the room. He hoped whatever was in the room had not seen it.

*3:33am* The time displayed... that was strange. Samuel had been experiencing unnatural phenomenon every night near 3:00am. From night terrors, to an unexplained residence. None of these compared to what he was about to witness.

Sam touched the numbers "9-1-1" in succession and clicked "Call". Suddenly the screen froze. One message glitched into view: *I am awake.*

In complete horror Sam looked over and glared as the creature opened it's eyes. They were blood red and shone like damp Christmas lights. Many haphazard eyes scattered throughout the closet beamed, and they were all looking at him. His heart skipped a beat. He dropped his phone, and he began to scream. His body frozen in place.

Weird flopping and guttural noises escaped the closet. In the darkness Samuel could see the eyes shifting from afar and move to hover above him. The abomination raised a mutated arm and dug it deep into Sam's chest: tearing through his flesh and bone, but fusing itself with him simultaneously.

The creature made a high-pitched wail *Reeeeaaaaaaahhhhrhhwhhrhhrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!* and grotesque cricket-like chirping noises reflected off the walls.

Waves of emotion overcame Sam. His insides burned like molten lead had been poured on him, and his own hot blood flooded his own mouth and throat. He felt long sharp tentacles flow within his insides. They rubbed his brain and eyes. It penetrated deep within his organs, and twisted his body. It was assimilating him.

Darkness... then light. He could see through it's eyes now. He became one with the creature: It's intentions now clear. One thought now echoed throughout the small hive-mind of intellects within the monster.

"Asssssimmmilllattee"

Leaving the room covered in coagulated blood and meat-bits, It slithered along through the corridors of the Mansion looking for more snacks. There were none. A siren could be heard from far away.

It escaped through a back window as a Squad Car pulled into the driveway. It moved through the backwoods for what seemed like eternity when another house came into view. The creature made a satisfactory grunt and ducked into a small burrow. It prepared for next night's feast.

- - -

"GAHAHAH!!"

Sitting up in his bed Jason breathed heavily. His heart pounded like it was punching his ribcage. Sweat soaked the bed and covers. "It... was just a dream?".

He took a brief moment of solace and could see dawn approaching through his window. He stood to go take a morning bathroom break... but something else caught his gaze. He squinted and grasped the windowpane. Two extremely faint red dots could be seen from the underneath the shrouded Trees.

Like a madman he gathered his things. The creature did not have a feast again that day.

From Self Destruct, YOU WIN.

Hopefully i can get a proper prize set up for this, and when i do you will be the first to see it.

APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY OF PICKING A WINNER, I HAVE BEING VERY BUSY, NEXT TIME WHEN I DO THIS I WILL GET SOME PROPER HELP.

• Like 1