Xbox Live Gold Subscribers can now download free games from the Xbox Live marketplace for the Xbox One and the Xbox 360 for the month of August. 

gallery_12241_647_35471.png

Games with Gold this month offers Crimson Dragon and Strike Suit Zero for the Xbox One while Motocross Madness and Dishonored will be available for the Xbox 360. 

gallery_12241_647_23112.png   gallery_12241_647_155295.png

Crimson Dragon and Strike Suit Zero are both available to download now for the Xbox One until August 31st.

gallery_12241_647_18929.jpg   gallery_12241_647_10429.jpg

All images are from majornelson.com.

Motocross Madness is currently available to download for the Xbox 360 until August 16th then Dishonored will take over and will be available to download for the remainder of the month. 

So there is what Games with Gold will be offering for August 2014, will you be downloading any of them if you haven't already?

Source: majornelson.com 

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 9

No fair we don't get Strike Suit Zero for free :<

Too bad I already have it on steam :D

Thanks for posting Adam! Hopefully next month there will be games I don't already own. Although Motorcross Madness seems... interesting?

Dishonored is a REALLY good game. Definitely something someone with Gold should pick up. I'm guessing the Motocross thing is similar to Trials, and I haven't even heard of the other games.

Might have to try dishonored again. Didn't really like it my first time playing, but I think I was just bored of video games in general at the time.

I'm probably not going to waste memory on motocross, but Dishonored is definitely worth it. Sad that I won't be able to get Crimson Dragon!

Meh. Crimson Dragon. Worst game on X1 imo.

Probably will pick up dishonored and Strike Suit Zero.

The first half doesn't look very good to me. But wow the fact that they Dishonored into the mix is a shocker. I've always wanted to play Dishonored but never got around to it so I might later on!

Good post Adam

Dishonoured? are MS actually being generous? O_o I don't believe it this is the best single game they've done so far now we need recent games for both titles of a month. somewhere around late 2012- early '13 would be nice

Holy heck! Dishonored?! This is the best thing since Hitman: Absolution became free! I am so in love with Microsoft right now.

Cool! Two games that....I will never play.

Still, it's nice to see that Microsoft is actually giving away some well known AAA titles. 

Edited by Ignited Bullet

It's kind of not really fair at the moment. I know it's probably because Xbox One has more memory or what not. But still, Xbox One gets two game's that are not on separate dates that are available for the whole month. And for the 360 you have to wait more then two weeks to get the other game, and then the previous game that was free is no longer free. Can somebody please explain to me why this is?

Strike suit zero is fun, not really good, but fun. Crimson dragon is a huge letdown. dishonored is a really good game, it showed that stealth isn't always about sneaking and stabbing, but also about hiding in plain sight.

It's kind of not really fair at the moment. I know it's probably because Xbox One has more memory or what not. But still, Xbox One gets two game's that are not on separate dates that are available for the whole month. And for the 360 you have to wait more then two weeks to get the other game, and then the previous game that was free is no longer free. Can somebody please explain to me why this is?

I think Microsoft just likes to make things more complicated then they need to be... I'm not getting this either, the wait for Dishonored is killing me! I guess I can't really complain because it's Dishonored though haha.

Can't wait to get that Dishonored Download! Great post, really enjoyed it!