Everyone knows that the kings of April Fool's jokes are the folks who work at Google. Come on, how can you top catching Pokemon on Google Maps? XD

And I suppose Fort Leonard counts as an April Fool's gag too. Are you not entertained yet?!

Oh, that was just scary. One minute I was MoM next minute I had 2 warning points (Fake ones given out by Church no less :P.). And then a massive disaster happened in the SB with Church banning 17 different people :).

Everyone knows that the kings of April Fool's jokes are the folks who work at Google. Come on, how can you top catching Pokemon on Google Maps? XD

And I suppose Fort Leonard counts as an April Fool's gag too. Are you not entertained yet?!

I think Fort Leonard is a good map!

• Like 2

Lol, the moderators didn't do any pranks...

CHURCH BANNED 17 PEOPLE!

Yes, and it was fantastic.

Separation of Chruch and State!

The Church and the State are One.

Oh, that was just scary. One minute I was MoM next minute I had 2 warning points (Fake ones given out by Church no less :P.). And then a massive disaster happened in the SB with Church banning 17 different people :).

Oh and it was fun. No hard feelings being pink, right?

#BanChurch2014!

Your pink can be temporary.

As a  tester for Church his natural defense from a shotgun blast (something we all have) I must say I second this, he kept falling down. Very very dissapointing.

Meh. Everyone's a critic. I demand blood and violence.

The funny thing is this...

The modding forums with all the amazing Halo modders we loved had a good laugh too. They said 1. The site was now dedicated to cheating online and ruining the fun for everyone (For earning money also), 2. The main modder Lord Zedd had been permanently banned. 3. Any post not modding online and ruining the game would result in a ban.

The reaction: Everyone wanted to leave, There were so many F-bombs tossed about, You could've fed a family of 40 and had left overs!!

All in all, The whole April Fools joke was hilarious, I loved it. Seeing the Staff Forums very famous, "Edward is a waste of space" topic was an amazing thing to see. And honestly, That just made me laugh too hard, Seeing the GIF contest being thrown about.

• Like 1