The Sniper of 343i.org

Is not JL

Add me if you want, make me anyone. I could be an employee in an ice-cream shop or a mysterious figure who could have some really sensitive information about the sniper... wait, what?

Edit: Aaaaand I have a feeling that I'm a suspect of being the sniper himself for some reason :c

Edited by Elite Sniper
  • Like 1

Add me if you want, make me anyone. I could be an employee in an ice-cream shop or a mysterious figure who could have some really sensitive information about the sniper... wait, what?

Edit: Aaaaand I have a feeling that I'm a suspect of being the sniper himself for some reason :c

Would help if you used the guest star sheet on page 1

Name: Pbrabbit

Weapon(s): A simple 24 Karot Pistol with somewhat unlimited ammo.

Appearance: Small white Rabbit, with a tan cape and hood, so he looks like a rad little bunny. Relate this bunny to the one in Monty Python: Quest for the holy grail. Except less vicious. 

Skills and Powers: Jump very high, incredible aim with this pistol, has a lot of hand eye coordination. Can Talk in any language know to any being, animal, spartan, alien, etc. He can also enter and be places un-noticed.

Bio: Small white Rabbit, that is about 900 years old, has seen mankind rise and knows it will fall at some point. Wise, intelligent. Spy like rabbit. Do not get on his bad side.

That is all. :)

An introduction of some of the characters. Not all, though.

Chapter 1 - because the last one was called a prologue

"Well?" Azaxx asked. For a moment, his voice echoed through the massive chamber of the modmins meeting hall, before silence once again reigned. The ambient blue light washed over the parabola shaped table, at the vertex of which sat RedStarRocket.

"Tell us the steps you took to cover this up." There was an obvious strict edge to the moderators tone. He was annoyed. 

"Well-" Dog began, but immediately Church raised his hand.

"And please don't say that everything was fine, that our top agent GSD was working on it, blah blah blah, because he obviously isn't, considering he's sitting right there" the moderator stressed, and inwardly Dog tightened up. 

GSD waved with a smile.

"Originally, we planned on saying that it was a test. We decided that it wouldn't be helpful to tame the members. So instead we said.....that Twam was........helping GSD in hunting down the sniper. "

All the moderators either gave a sigh, or simply slipped their face into their palms. 

"What else? 

"....Uhhhh......Gryffin designed the adverts?" Dog tried, even as he shuffled backwards. His presentation was over, and the moderators quietly accepted the fact that there would no doubt be unease within the site's population. Question was, what now.

Bnus stepped up. He had the information the moderators needed. "Some of the members have stepped up to try and look for more information, but Boss's research shows that no events in relation to this sniper is being made. Some events have been cancelled, though, in fear." Azaxx nodded, silently stroking the small mudkip that lay on his desk. This was news that didn't surprise him. "Who are these members you speak of?"

Keen eyes scanned the darkening horizon of 343iCF, first viewing things normally, before the vision switched. Edward, perched high up on the head of a Jackal carved into the corner of a building, looked around. 

The days were dark. Ever since the banning of Drizzy_Dan, things had been different. Edward himself had seen many, many things throughout his travels of the internetverse, but never once had he seen a person with moderator powers get banned from their host site.

343iCF was no longer safe. Something was hunting the members, though he didn't know why, and Edward decided right then and there, he would get to the end of this.

So far, though, he had no leads. All he could assume was who wasn't the sniper, since he himself had seen who had been inside the ballroom of the celebration of staff promotions, but even then, eliminating the people who had been inside the ballroom was just an assumption. People didn't need to be beside the gun to shoot the person anymore. Times had changed since the golden age of piracy.

Suddenly, across the dark blue and white radiance of the eagle sense that Edward inherently had, a magnificent amber shone out from the streets below. Although he'd known to simply accept it, now that there was a threat, he knew he couldn't ignore anybody whose allegiance he didn't know, especially one whose aura shone so bright.

He let himself fall.

HaloGeek was in a hurry. Running across the night street, he stopped at an alleyway, looking down to make sure the coast was clear before continuing on his way.

Today, he was agitated.

The fact that he didn't actually have legs didn't really help at all, and it was probably by some miracle that he could even walk forwards - but he was running.

The exact reason as to why he was agitated was simple - earlier in the day, he'd received a letter in is inbox, from somebody who was, somehow, registered as anonymous. Quite simply, it was a request for the soviet spirit of winter to work for the anonymous person, in exchange for a multitude of awards, and other incentives included in the bribery. Fortunately for 343iCF and unFortunately for the person who had sent the private message, HaloGeek himself didn't wish to work for somebody as sneaky as a guy who somehow appeared as anonymous - and he decided to go and report it.

Unfortunately, all the running had began to heat him up, and by now he was dripping with....well, water. He didn't sweat. He was a snowman. While he could have gone and froze himself back up to top condition, he didn't want to accidentally freeze everything. He was agitated, and while he did know a pretty girl he wasn't sure if that might help him control his powers in such a state.

Shaking the cliché out of him, the snowman somehow managed to catch a taxi, waving his snow about in a flurry as he got in. "General Discussion, please," he requested the driver.

Banned.....

Drizzy looked around. This place was getting weirder and weirder by the second. Air was thin to breathe one second and amazingly nourishing the next. The winds were blowing ferociously for one moment, only to have no effect on the once-moderator, but the smallest breeze would send Drizzy flying a few meters.

It was too bad his moderator status had been lifted. Even banned, with his ring he could have reached his destination much quicker, and all these hazards wouldn't affect him. As it stood, though, this was starting to become one of the hardest endeavours he'd undertaken - and he didn't know if it would have any pay-off either. All he knew was that 343iCF was in danger, considering he had just been sniped (Even somebody like Twam would have needed to go through a formal process in order to remove Drizzy from 343iCF).

Still, Drizzy did hope that he'd get some company down here. Even within the raging blizzards and burning deserts that he had traversed in what was possibly a year or a second, he had a theory that if the Sniper got anyone else, then they would fall near Drizzy as well. After all, the Banned repel each other, due to their inherent anger, dislike and conflicts. But those who held on to their bonds when they were cut-off from everyone else, attracts. Some could even leave - Drizzy himself had heard of somebody who had once been banned, only to have shown himself on a sister forum. If another were to fall to the sniper, there was a chance they'd be attracted to Drizzy (Through force, not emotion, for those who might go 'awwwww!' later with a little hearty heart beside them) and land within the world of the Banned near him.

*THUD!*

And the theory proved true. In the distance, perched atop a pillar of rock, was the body of a purple dragon.

With a surge of renewed energy, Drizzy ran forwards and with a flying kick, shattered the rock into powder. As Spyro himself fell, Drizzy launched himself forwards to catch up. Though the dragon was heavy, it was nothing for the superhuman strengths of Drizzy_Dan. While he wasn't a moderator anymore, some of the residual energy still lingered within him. With a small puff of air, Drizzy lifted up Spyro, and began to drag the unconscious dragon towards a small area of shade from the sun, hoping against hope that the weather, landscape and everything didn't take a turn for the worst.

343iCF, minutes prior to Spyro's ban.....

HaloGeek looked around. As much as he could do with his powers of snow and ice, it wasn't a good matchup against a Sniper who could gun through a community moderators shield, and not just that, but also end up banning the moderator himself? He wasn't happy, and with a shiver (not from the cold, of course) he sensed keen eyes watching him. The feeling worsened and filled with dread when HaloGeek watched the taxi he was in stop from a red-light in front of him.

"I'm sorry," the snowman said in a heavily accented voice as he dug his hand into his body and pulled out a buried wallet, "But you can let me off here. Keep the change." He pulled out the money in a hurry, he gave not enough for there to be even be change, then opened the door and got out. 

Running across the street, he found that by the time he reached the next intersection, he'd already been dripping wet.

"Oh, man!" He wheezed, "Ihh...Ahm.....so out of shape!" Sighing in acceptance that snowmen weren't built to run fast, he quickly waved for a taxi again.

The window slid down. "Butt!" The exact same driver whom HaloGeek hadn't paid in full exclaimed, before biting his thumb at HaloGeek, who responded by baring his fangs. "You're paying extra," the driver said, not at all fearful as he rolled up his window and opened the door.

Unfortunately for the driver and unFortunately for HaloGeek, the roof of the taxi immediately caved in as Edward Kenway smashed into the top, before pushing and sliding off the side of the car, leaving cracks of fractals on all the windows. Twin swords emerged, crossing themselves at HaloGeek's neck.

"Don't think I won't slice you, snowman," Edward said with thinly veiled aggression from under his hood. Immediately, HaloGeek pulled out his own weapon, pressing his Staff of Ice against the weapons. Immediately, frost began to form on the swords. 

"And don't think I won't kill you, Edward. Why are you doing this?"

"Your allegiance has changed. Why have you done this?"

"My allegiance has not changed. Your eagle sense is wrong for once, you fool." 

"It never is. Whose to say you aren't the sniper who took down Drizzy? I didn't see you at the party."

And on that note, a shot rang out in the distance.

Banned.....

Spyro blinked. For a moment, everything was a blur, but slowly the world began to get clearer and clearer.

That didn't help define it though. Spyro couldn't understand it at all, apart from just a single familiar face above him. If not for that point of recognization, then he'd probably have thrown up right then and there. As it stood, Spyro still didn't think it would be cool to dragon-puke over an ex-moderator.

"Drizzy!" He exclaimed, "You're unbanned?"

Drizzy_Dan shook his head. "The opposite."

Slowly, realization dawned upon Spyro.

"Oh."

Pulling himself up, Drizzy looked around. They were inside a forest, under the shade of a group of trees. Spyro himself continued to lay on the ground. For some reason, his head hurt like crazy.

"What now?" he asked the moderator, who frowned for a moment, before turning back around.

"There's a way to fix all the issues back up there," Drizzy began, "But it's something that exists only here. The solution to our problems is something so powerful that it was banned in the time before time, before the 343iCF as we know it."

"Sounds......overpowered," Spyro said quietly. "But what is it?"

Drizzy looked around. This was knowledge that only moderators knew. and even then it was kept in hushed towns. The art department, communications group, all the other staff members didn't know anything. Drizzy himself was infringing upon a heavy rule of the moderators at the moment, having told Spyro even a bit of information about this tool.

Oh well. He'd done it already. Might as well go all the way in.

"It's a tool. A weapon. Something that is majestical in every sense of the word." He paused. 

"Go on?" Spyro said, leaning forwards.

"We don't know where it came from, just that an era ago, it was thrown down here and trapped. Legend says that this weapon even has a mind of its own."

"Uh huh?" Spyro muttered, leaning farther forwards.

"All I know of is that it's called the staff of infinite powers."

Now it was Spyro's turn to frown.

"Is that a pun?"

Edited by Magical Love
  • Like 8

This is really cool! You should defiantly keep going!

Not defying anything here.

Can't wait for chapter 2! :yay:

I am looking forward to the next chapter. Hopefully sometime soon it will be posted!

Oh my gosh. I want Chapter two already.

We can hope.

This is actually...very interesting.

If you put me in, have me take the form of the Spartan in my av, or Optimus Prime (Well, Edward's clearly a character from something else, so...) depending on which would be more convenient for the story.

Guest Star Profile.

use it

• Like 1

Considering the massive load of unique abilities people have I doubt a Spartan will work very well here. However including Optimus' trailer would be way too overpowered. So....

Name: Axilus Prime

Weapon(s): Sword, Axe, Huge gun, Shield

Appearance: Same as Optimus Prime in Dark of the Moon

Skills and Powers: Strong resistance to bullet weaponry unless rounds are heated, or shot in the eye. Turns into a truck at will (obvious) Good shot, very proficient in melee combat.
Bio: Axilus Prime was a relatively new citizen of 343iCF, but has been around long enough to know who most of the people are. He was having a good time here until the sniper attacked. Now he wants to find the sniper and bring him in, dead or alive.

Considering the massive load of unique abilities people have I doubt a Spartan will work very well here. However including Optimus' trailer would be way too overpowered. So....

Weapon(s): Sword, Axe, Huge gun, Shield

Appearance: Same as Optimus Prime in Dark of the Moon

Skills and Powers: Strong resistance to bullet weaponry unless rounds are heated, or shot in the eye. Turns into a truck at will (obvious) Good shot, very proficient in melee combat.

Bio: Axilus Prime was a relatively new citizen of 343iCF, but has been around long enough to know who most of the people are. He was having a good time here until the sniper attacked. Now he wants to find the sniper and bring him in, dead or alive.

Haha, so your train of thought goes from unique abilities to plain exportation of it. Oh well. Keep in mind a Spartan would do well, if a pirate wielding swords can stand up to a snowman who wields the power of absolute ice and snow.

Haha, so your train of thought goes from unique abilities to plain exportation of it. Oh well. Keep in mind a Spartan would do well, if a pirate wielding swords can stand up to a snowman who wields the power of absolute ice and snow.

Kinda was referring to the multitude of abilities other people have. And Edward exported...well, Edward. So I thought that was ok.

Name: Ranger

Weapon(s): A Lightsaber and I skilled in all 7 forms ( single blade *Blue* )

Appearance: Spartan II armour modified to look like Helgan ( My profile pic )

Skills and powers: Can wield the power the force ( like force lighting or force push )

Bio: Grew up in 343i city to a poor family and when he go older blew up a building almost killing Jester and vitamin PWN Jestet then caught him and set him straight and is a dedicated member of the city who lives in a huge mansion on a hill on its outskirts but little do they know he is not done being a super villain and is planning his revenge. :D MWHAHAHHAH

Edited by Ranger447

Name: Connor Kenway

Weapon: Assassin themed Tomahawk

skills/powers: an extremely good hunter

Appearance: Connor from Assassins Creed

bio: Connor grew up just outside 343 city and moved into the city for a life of adventure and as a vigilante of sorts helping out where needed

Edited by Connor Kenway

Kinda was referring to the multitude of abilities other people have. And Edward exported...well, Edward. So I thought that was ok.

Expies are fine. It's just that, as you know, they're expies. And from my perspective as the writer of this story, which isn't a parody of anything, but simply an original work revolving around a fictional version of this forum, if I had a choice, I would rather write about an Axilus Prime, or Galen Marek, or Edward Kenway, who was this unique member, instead of an Edward Kenway from ACIV, Optimus Prime from Transformers, and Galen Marek from star wars.

I feel I don't do enough justice to both the members and the characters themselves.

Also, considering your RP history, you should know that for an original work its better to write with an original character than an export.

TL;DR - Personal Opinion: Expy's (Or expies? Still don't know) are fine, but I'm not writing a parody, and even then I would at the very least change some things up. I don't like them for an original work.

EDIT: Also, too many lightsabers man. Can't keep track of it all.

Edited by Magical Love

Well since I've been in the story already, guess it's time for me to give myself an appearance.

Name: Church (Obviously!)

Weapon(s): Weapon of choice is Sniper rifle, but mainly I miss with it. Once in a blue moon I make the most epic shot ever, but all the rest of the times I just miss. Secondary weapon is SMG, and occasionally Energy Sword, but in a pinch, I prefer hand to hand combat.

Appearance: As for my appearance, it varies. Normally I'm just an iceblue spartan in MJOLNIR Mk. VI. But I also frequent AI form, and I shift shapes depending on my attitude and how I feel in that form, like the Epsilon AI in RvB.

Skills and Powers: I can crack any system.

Bio: Just a regular kind of dude. Been here onsite for time untold, everyone remembers Church being there at one point or another. Even though he's a mod, he still likes to hang around a lot with members, and is friends with everybody. Well, almost everyone. But that's not his fault.

Leaving that last bit for you to think up something interesting :devil:.

Edited by Church
HERE YA GO HOPE YOU LIKE IT
  • Like 1

I guess you make a good point. Allow me to resubmit my profile then.

Weapon(s): Always has a DMR, and depending on which he chooses to take from his house on a particular day, Sniper Rifle or Shotgun.

Appearance: Same as my profile pic.

Skills and Powers: A good shot (look at the stuff currently on my fileshare, they're more recent, if you want to see exactly how good), knowledge of proper military tactics, high attention to detail (most of the time), skilled at timing when to melee, advance, retreat, and strafe in close quarters.

I'd like to get in on this. :3

Name: -Sparky-

Weapons/Tools: Banana, Sonic Screwdriver, and TARDIS..... and red ribbon.

Appearance: photo-thumb-47744.png?_r=1390676382

Skills/Powers: Puns, Time Travel of course, that's what the TARDIS is for, also just being brilliant..... and Serbian.

Bio: An absodidly over-idle member of the forums that just hangs around to talk and stuff, :3

Traveled through time for many, many decades... only 918 years old, young for a timelord.... pokemon... thing... dad dated another pikachu and it was odd. But now the TARDIS landed here, during this significant event... where some strange events have been transpiring. This banning spree must synergize with this "sniper" scandal that I've been hearing about.... 

• Like 1

How many words, average, do you want a chapter to be? And how often (realistically) should they be updated? The same as they are now? Less words, more frequency? Or the other way round? Personally, I'm leaning towards less words and more frequency of updates, but the choices are up to the readers, really.

Also, if there's anybody who may wish to write to add something for the story, PM me. If you already did with TSO343i.org as a general topic, then use your old PM.

Anyways, without further ado, the next chapter, now complete.

Chapter 2 - First Contact

"Spyro is banned."

"Good."

"The plans, so far, fall within correctible pathways of the scenario."

"That is also good."

"I hope nothing wrong will happen."

A few days later.....

"Well?" Church said, rattling the ice around in his drink as he looked to his questioners, "What exactly do you want me to tell you?" 

Edward and HaloGeek looked at him from the other side of the table. They were sitting in a bar, somewhere in uptown 343iCF. They'd spent the last few minutes talking to Church about how this sniper was a terribly big issue and a threat towards the city, only to really have no visible change appear in the mod's attitude. 

Which basically meant that it felt like Church didn't care.

"We want you to help us track down and stop the sniper." HaloGeek squeezed out through gritted teeth, only to watch Church promptly raise his drink again with a smile. "Aww, come on. Cheer up! Go on a vacation or something, away from this place. Have some fun, meet some girls, then come back all refreshed and ready!" he replied to the frowning faces of Edward and HaloGeek.

"You're a mod," Edward began, "Shouldn't you be doing something about this?"

Next it was HaloGeek's turn to speak up. "We get that you're already doing something, its just that you should let us help out."

Edward squinted his eyes, even as Church said, "Look. I can't help you. Moderator business is moderator business. Azaxx, RSR and the Shepherd are working together in tracking down the Sniper. Meanwhile, Doc and Gummi are already out there, looking for how the guy managed to get through the mod's shields." As he said that Church tapped his own cerulean ring. Holographics lit up around it, each mod tools listed separately as though apps on a smartphone.

"As it stands, more people trying to help may cause an issue. It'll be easier to stay away, let us do our job. Don't drink and drive. And don't drink, too. Be safe." Church pulled his cup up to his mouth, and took a drink.

HaloGeek leaned forwards, spreading out his imaginary arms as a gesture. "There's only two of us, a small number to add. There won't be too many people working on it. And we can handle ourselves. We can help."

Edward immediately followed up with, "The more people working on it the faster and more efficient it'll be though!"

HaloGeek squinted his eye sockets. Was this Edward testing him? Or.....

Just then, somebody else joined the table, slamming down his own glass. They turned to see who the newcomer was, and Church instantly recognized him. With a fully metallic right hand, Church immediately recognized him. Though he had only arrived in 343iCF last summer, The Kilburnator had stayed. Weaponizer, multiverse traveller, and all around butt-kicker, he quickly joined into the talk.

"If you're hunting this Sniper, count me in."

Church also heard that this guy had defeated Chuck Norris in single combat, and he also thought that was bogus. After all, The Kilburnator was also aggressive and quite possibly deranged. 

But don't tell him I said that.

The outskirts of 343iCF.......

A tall, red-armored figure pushed his head and weapon over the side of a set of bricks. Obviously, he was wearing red armor because it was a chick magnet. Elite Sniper raised his sniper higher, eyeing through the scope the bug that he'd been hunting for the last hour or so. It had proven an illusive bug, having glitched out some of the threads back in the city before disappearing for the time being. As a bounty hunter for a living, he'd happily taken the chance to hunt this bug.

The bug wasn't actually a bug. I mean, sure, it was a 'bug', but it wasn't a 'bug' bug. Rather, this bug was more of a demon cockroach. For a quiet moment, Elite Sniper wondered if a cockroach was a bug. Sometimes they were red, too. He then wondered if there were any chick cockroaches, although he doubted it. 

Then the bug noticed, and turned to face him. Staring at Elite Sniper right in the visor, the bounty hunter could visibly the frothing within the bug's mouth - or it's equivalent - before twin biological antennae flicked towards Elite Sniper. 

With burst movement the bug flew forwards, leaving behind it's flight path a distortion that Elite Sniper recognized as the glitch itself. Aiming upwards just in time as he flexed his knees to brace against impact, he heard a disgusting splat in front of him.

Just for good measure, he pressed the trigger on the sniper, the bullet exiting the half of the bug that hadn't been impaled by the sniper's barrel.

The bounty hunter spat to try and look cool, only to realize he was wearing a helmet. Sighing at his own stupidity, he sat down on a large stone close by, resting his rifle beside him before taking out his helmet to begin wiping the insides.

A pair of crimson eyes watched from the distance.

Banned.......

Drizzy and Spyro flew along. They were now above an ocean of pink water, and it deeply reminded them of blood. Waves of white frothed over the crimson backdrop as though it were an animation, replayed over and over, everywhere. For Drizzy, it felt weird mounted on another members back, and he knew Spyro was tired too. It was only going to get worse and worse.

"Look!" Spyro said, raising his head and flying forwards with a surge of newfound energy, "An island! May we take a rest?" 

Drizzy frowned. He would have preferred to go as fast as possible, considering he wasn't fully sure of where they were, but unlike him, who still had residual mod energies, Spyro was quite simply a banned member. For him, this was punishment - the same that all banned members faced.  The only reason Spyro hadn't gone insane and fell to the dark side of the forum was because Drizzy was around him, and because they had a duty.

"Yeah, lets land." 

Swooping downwards, Drizzy had to jump off earlier and catch Spyro before he crash landed. Thankfully, it was just sand beneath them, cushioning their fall without much issue. A cloud of sand sprung up around them, bathing them with fine khaki powder that they promptly began to wipe away with annoyance. Spyro did a small shiver, as though a dog after taking a splash.

"Where are we?" Spyro asked Drizzy, and obviously, Drizzy only had one answer. "I don't know."

343iCF.......

The Sniper looked through his scope.

Lying on the crosshair, with absolute precision, was Edward Kenway. The pirate, walking down the bustling street, had no idea the sniper was perched up here. The glint of the scope was non-existant; the darkness of the night shaded the sniper from discovery - and even better, as Edward walked by himself down the street, he had an obvious look of distraction on his face.

The sniper smiled. This would be easy. 

Hold breath. Check safety. Some other stuff that the writer doesn't actually know. Finger over trigger, eye over scope, crosshair over target.

Fire.

*Click!*

There was a sonic boom as the bullet almost immediately broke the sound barrier with it's speed, leaving behind it a trail of distortion in the air. Barreling towards Edward, nobody was prepared, or could have, reacted to the sniper rifle being fired.

*Thunk!*

What the sniper wasn't prepared for, however, was a sudden sphere of glowing pink energies suddenly emerging and swirling around Edward. The bullet had, with an audible thunk, hit the energy shield, and instantly lost all of its kinetic energy before falling to the ground, before itself disappearing with a distortion of space around it.

"Son of a gun," The Sniper muttered under his breath as he took his rifle, shortened it's barrel, turned and ran.

"It didn't work on the MoM."

Meanwhile, the pink energies dissipated around Edward. Surprise mixed with emotions before he realized exactly what was happening - and the moment that happened, adrenaline powered legs sprinted while eyes shifted. With a smile, the pirate saw a red blur high in the rooftops.

He could see the Sniper.

With a kick, Edward leaped up, grabbed a ledge on the side of the building closest to him, and began to climb, making leaps, jumps and pulls up ledges quickly till he, too was on the rooftops of the buildings. The Sniper had taken his time; unlike Edward, who was a skilled climber and freerunner, the sniper was just a sniper, and the jumps in between buildings was a leap of kingdoms for the sniper and nothing for Edward.

It took seconds for the pirate to catch up to the sniper.

"I've got you now, you sneaky hacker!" Edward shouted, even as the Sniper stopped running, his back facing the MoM who'd survived the sniper shot.

"Do you, now? Or are you just lucky that your mom protected you?"

Edward paused. He didn't get the joke - he WAS the MoM. The fact that the Sniper sounded nothing like a member, but more like a voice changer, didn't help.

"Yeah, well, your mom's about to spank you. Hard."

With that, he kicked forwards, twin blades drawn and swinging. The sniper himself did too, unsheathing a black, long and thin straightsword that he wielded with both hands. With a clang, both sword wielders clashed their weapons in front of them, orange sparks flying of the blades as they slid down each other.

Parried, Edward quickly continued his assault, pressing his advantage. The Sniper wasn't sniping, only fighting - this meant that Edward wouldn't be banned. Perhaps if he didn't have the adrenaline rush, he'd be doing things differently, but as it was he was fearless in taking on such an adversary.

The sniper, meanwhile, successfully blocked every strike made towards him. He was playing for time; at some point, Edward will tire, and the Sniper would run then. 

Twin curved swords swished and slashed with the speed of lightning against a single, straight blade that expertly parried, twisted out of and countered all of Edward's strikes. Grunting, Edwards slashed both swords downwards even as he jumped. As expected, the snipers blade came up for a block. Using the blade's momentum as leverage, Edward quickly somersaulted over the sniper, and let loose a side kick into his opponent's back. However, his foot only ended up flying through thin air, and Edward was forced to do the limbo quickly, the sniper's blade, millimeters off shaving off Edward's chest hair and nose.

And so the fight continued between MoM and Sniper, one a hooded man fighting as a demon, the other an armored, stalwart defender who couldn't be toppled, who seemed to never face exhaustion. A slash was caught by a hilt. A stab was twisted and diverted. A punch was dodged. An uppercut that nearly cut into Edward's crotch was just barely evaded from, followed with a small shriek.

They were perfectly matched - till Edward made a mistake.

The pirate span in a circle, blades held out in a swipe. Seeing a chance, the sniper ducked underneath the attack, angled his elbow up and into Edward's gut, who promptly let out a gasp of air. An armored headbutt came next, knocking Edward backwards, and onto his back. No pink energy came out to save Edward this time.

"You lose, pirate. You can never win against a more civilized figher."

Edward spat onto the sniper's boot. "Who's to say you're more civilized?"

For his insolence, he received a boot to the gut. Another cry came out of his mouth.

"Run along, before I test whether the title that these useless mods have given you can stop you from bleeding."

The sniper smiled, though he was fairly certain that this also accounted for a failure. He had to make up for it - and with his mind now a bit clearer, he knew exactly how.

"And you, rabbit," he began as he turned to face the member hidden behind a pillar, "I can sense you. Don't even bother to hide."

With a swift, practiced motion, the sniper twirled his blade almost as though THAT was his primary weapon, before sheathing it and pulling out his rifle again. At such a close distance, the cement pillar was nothing.

A click of the trigger, and the bullet cut right through the stoney material and through the rabbit, leaving a trail of blood in the air for a moment before it began to disappear.

"You.....you prick!" Edward shouted, even as he began to pull himself up using his sword as a support, "He did nothing to you!"

"Ah," the sniper replied, "But you did. You survived when we needed one dead. He was your replacement. His death is your fault. Now, run along, Edward. Let this be a warning."

He chuckled. 

"Good night. Sweet dreams."

The last thing Edward saw was a spit-ridden boot approaching his face.

Edited by Magical Love
  • Like 7