UPDATE

New Members

We have two new Members joining us. Pbrabbit and astroboy 261 are our newest Recruits. Welcome to Blue Team soldiers.

Recruit.gifRecruit.gif

Blue Team Video Recording Reminder And Announcement

Just a reminder, the Blue Team Recording will be on 8 February 2014 at 8:45PM GMT. It will be on Halo: Reach. You will no longer need a Gold Visor to participate. You need to have either a Gold, Silver, or Default visor to participate. Like the Mark V armour, the Gold visor is not necessary, but preferred. If you have it then I recommend wearing it. The Default and Silver visors were used by many Spartan-IIIs during the fall of Reach. They might not be Spartan-IIs, but they are still Spartans. It is now acceptable to wear a non-Gold visor as long as it's either Default or Silver. Gold is preferred because it's the original Spartan-II visor colour and the visor colour of the SPI armour wore by the Spartan-IIIs. The Gold visor resembles the Spartan-IIs. Now all members with a copy of Halo: Reach can participate in the recording. If anyone can't make it that is fine.

Edit: This is open to all Members who would like to participate. Everyone will be credited.
Edited by UNSC Spartan-II
  • Like 5

UPDATE

Blue Team Loss

Recently 3 Blue Team Members have gone M.I.A. Silent Orbis, Yoshi1176 and lilsilmarillion are now M.I.A. Before leaving they stated "The Shadows are coming". It seems that they may be with their own fighting force now. They have served us well, hopefully they will emerge successful. Everyone wish the best of luck to Silent Orbis, Yoshi1176 and lilsilmarillion.

• Like 1