There is no one on the Team that hates him. We believe him. We will help him if we can. We would never hate any Team or Forum Member.

i know that but i didnt say us i said most of his friends that he talked to a lot 

I spoke to Kenway and tried to get him back but to no avail maybe in time he may come back good luck Kenway and may the force be with you. :)

ok consider this my last post.

you did not try to 'get me back' you tried to bribe me back in with a 'deal' because as you put it "I have significant power in Blue Team as second in command" just thought I should clear that up

I'll be there. :)

i will also be there then 

jack and grif please dont shoot each other with pistols please but no promises that i wont be riding heads ;)

I hope to see you both there then.

Unless my dad sorts out the internet i will not be in the recording sorry

Well I hope you can make it. ShadowFiend gave you a code for a reason.

There will be no form of betrayal.

There will be no bribing, the choice is his to make.

UPDATE

Recording Date Change

I'm sure this will be the last date change. It will be on Halo: Reach on Saturday 11 January 2014 at 7:30PM GMT. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

This is actually good, because I don't think I would have made it today.

I hope to see you both there then.

Well I hope you can make it. ShadowFiend gave you a code for a reason.

There will be no form of betrayal.

Well yeah, I gave him the code so he could attend, but if he can't make it because of an outside issue, why would it be betrayal? Besides, I don't care what he uses it for, he can use for whatever he wants. And by the way Joker, I sent you a FR on XBL, so whenever you sort the internet issue out, don't worry about sending me one.

This is actually good, because I don't think I would have made it today.

Well yeah, I gave him the code so he could attend, but if he can't make it because of an outside issue, why would it be betrayal? Besides, I don't care what he uses it for, he can use for whatever he wants. And by the way Joker, I sent you a FR on XBL, so whenever you sort the internet issue out, don't worry about sending me one.

Good thing you're making communication between yourself and other members easier. I meant that there should be no betrayal during the video, not about the code. That's why I separated them by using different lines.

Good thing you're making communication between yourself and other members easier. I meant that there should be no betrayal during the video, not about the code. That's why I separated them by using different lines.

Oh, I see, it was just kind of confusing because they were on the same post.

UPDATE

Blue Team Video Progress

The first part of the upcoming Blue Team Video gas been recorded. I want to thank Echo CT-21-0408, JXZAW, -Sparky-, RelevantEagle22 and Shockgazm for participating. I have recorded it at two different angles and want all of you to help me decide which footage to choose. They can both be found in my Halo Reach Fileshare. One of them is called "Blue Team pt1", and the other is called "Blue Team Video pt1". They are both for the video but they just have different names. After watching them both, choose which one you think is better and tell me. I understand that some of you couldn't make it to the recording and that is fine. I want to thank those who helped in the video and those who attempted to participate.

Blue Team Video Recording

The next scene will be recorded on Saturday 25 January 2014 at 7:30 PM. It will be a short scene and will only require one thing: a Gold Visor. This is a follow up scene to the one previously recorded. I hope you can all make it.

Promotions

JXZAW will be promoted to Sergeant Grade 2. Yang Xiao Long will be promoted to Sergeant Grade 2. ShadowFiend216 will be promoted to Corporal and is now a Blue Team NCO. Dexter Grif will be promoted to Private Grade 2. Ruby Rose will be promoted to Private.

Sergeant_Grade_2.gifSergeant_Grade_2.gifCorporal.gifPrivate_Grade_2.gifPrivate.gif

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.

• Like 2