UPDATE

Blue Team Video Recording Date

I have decided a date and time for the Blue Team video recording. This will be held on Halo: Reach, at 9PM GMT, on Saturday 11 January 2014. I hope you can all make it. We need to work harder on this video and I'm sure many of you are ready for it. I will post if there is a date or time change.

Next-Gen Issue

Some of us may be getting the Xbox One or PS4. This seems like a major issue because we all may be separating and breaking up. I might be getting an Xbox One this Summer. It does not have to be an issue though. Spartan Ranger447 has a PS4 but still provides positive support to the Team. Some Members don't have Gold or can't train with other Members but they still contribute to the Team. Next-gen consoles should not be an issue for us as long as we stick together. We can always communicate through the forums. If I move to Xbox One and many of you are still on Xbox 360 or on PS4. We can still communicate with each other and keep this Team running. There's still plenty of Covenant to kill on Xbox One, it may not be like the Covenant on Reach, but the Storm Covenant is still Covenant.

If anyone has any questions regarding this UPDATE, please feel free to ask.

I just put a request in the sig shop so I should have it done here in a few days.

Overall, the video was good, but I noticed that half the people in the video aren't even wearing the "required" armor. 

I was also thinking maybe my Specialty could be Marksman, because I don't usually use any other weapons that aren't precision weapons, unless I can get my hands on a Rocket Launcher or a SAW. DMR is my go to weapon. I think I'm a decent Sniper. If you're interested in this, just tell me and I'll try and get something to show you for proof.

We do not currently have a Sniper or anyone attempting to become our Sniper. To achieve this, you have to be quick, aware, and accurate. Accuracy is key. The rounds have to be placed in the right are for a direct, or quicker kill. Anyone can be a good Sniper, but not anyone can be Blue Team's Sniper. If you have read the books, then you would know Linda-058 in Blue Team. Now SHE, is a Sniper. If you can get anywhere near her skills, you've got the speciality.

• Like 1

UPDATE

Date Change For Video

There has been a date change for the Blue Team Video because it may not be a suitable time for some members. It will now be on Friday 10 January 2014 at 9PM GMT.

Blue Team Rules And Expectations

If any of you remember, once I posted an Update called "Discipline and Respect". I just want to go over some of the rules that is expected from all of you.

-Show complete respect to all Members of the Team, and the forum.

-Do not start, or participate in any form of conflict what so ever. Avoid it or attempt to end it, don't get included and do not make it worse.

-Do not offend any Members in any way. There is no form of bullying in Blue Team, or on the forums.

-Treat all Members well. If you don't like a Member for a certain reason, try work things out. If not, then don't treat them badly. We should all be friendly to each other.

-No swearing on the forums. It is up to you if you swear outside of the forums but there is no swearing here. Especially to other Members.

These are only some of the Rules. If any one continuously disobeys these rules, they will no longer be on the Team. They will first be warned, depending on the action. They will then be demoted. If necessary, they will no longer be on the Team. Being a part of this Team means you also follow the forum rules. You are expected to be at top behavior at all times. Anyone who goes against these rules will be punished. We have to pull ourselves together and become more disciplined.

If you have any questions please ask.

I am happy to welcome our newest member, Spartan S106. He is also new to the forums so everyone give him some warm welcomes. He will begin his journey as a Recruit, then work his way through the Ranks.

Recruit.gif

UPDATE

Blue Team Video Recording Date

I have decided a date and time for the Blue Team video recording. This will be held on Halo: Reach, at 9PM GMT, on Saturday 11 January 2014. I hope you can all make it. We need to work harder on this video and I'm sure many of you are ready for it. I will post if there is a date or time change.

Next-Gen Issue

Some of us may be getting the Xbox One or PS4. This seems like a major issue because we all may be separating and breaking up. I might be getting an Xbox One this Summer. It does not have to be an issue though. Spartan Ranger447 has a PS4 but still provides positive support to the Team. Some Members don't have Gold or can't train with other Members but they still contribute to the Team. Next-gen consoles should not be an issue for us as long as we stick together. We can always communicate through the forums. If I move to Xbox One and many of you are still on Xbox 360 or on PS4. We can still communicate with each other and keep this Team running. There's still plenty of Covenant to kill on Xbox One, it may not be like the Covenant on Reach, but the Storm Covenant is still Covenant.

If anyone has any questions regarding this UPDATE, please feel free to ask.

We do not currently have a Sniper or anyone attempting to become our Sniper. To achieve this, you have to be quick, aware, and accurate. Accuracy is key. The rounds have to be placed in the right are for a direct, or quicker kill. Anyone can be a good Sniper, but not anyone can be Blue Team's Sniper. If you have read the books, then you would know Linda-058 in Blue Team. Now SHE, is a Sniper. If you can get anywhere near her skills, you've got the speciality.

First off, I will not be able to attend the recording session unless there is a small amount filmed on any of the Anniversary maps.

Secondly, I know that I will not be getting a Next-Gen Console anytime soon, so that's not a problem.

Lastly, Sniper seems like a great spot for myself. However, I actually have not read any of the books, so I might have to check that out. If you want to see some footage of me associated with Sniping, just tell me, and I'll try to get my hands on some.

@ UNSC Spartan i made another map for the forum :) i will share when i get gold or silver i hope i can get it before 10th jan as i wont be able to join the recording :(

I hope you can make it.

First off, I will not be able to attend the recording session unless there is a small amount filmed on any of the Anniversary maps.

Secondly, I know that I will not be getting a Next-Gen Console anytime soon, so that's not a problem.

Lastly, Sniper seems like a great spot for myself. However, I actually have not read any of the books, so I might have to check that out. If you want to see some footage of me associated with Sniping, just tell me, and I'll try to get my hands on some.

It will be filmed on Forge World. Hopefully you can get Halo: Reach sometime next month. Some Sniper footage would be good. Not sure how you can provide me with it though. Will you be using another Halo?

i have a concern about the armour.

as i said to you last night some members will not be able to get all the armour requirements before the date also very few of us have all of the requirements so here is what i am thinking.

own armour.

we all have our own armour sets and colours to make us stand out and to make us unique instead of having uniform and this is also for the vid aswell since i can try and edit something together and have it so that there is a screenshot of us and then a little montage of us owning the covenant.

I hope you can make it.

It will be filmed on Forge World. Hopefully you can get Halo: Reach sometime next month. Some Sniper footage would be good. Not sure how you can provide me with it though. Will you be using another Halo?

cant he just put it on his fileshare and you download the vids and watch them?

I should be getting another trial for 2 weeks of a friend on here and then I need to get the house internet sorted out ISP cut us off last night :/

Good luck.

i have a concern about the armour.

as i said to you last night some members will not be able to get all the armour requirements before the date also very few of us have all of the requirements so here is what i am thinking.

own armour.

we all have our own armour sets and colours to make us stand out and to make us unique instead of having uniform and this is also for the vid aswell since i can try and edit something together and have it so that there is a screenshot of us and then a little montage of us owning the covenant.

cant he just put it on his fileshare and you download the vids and watch them?

I will post an Update soon. He only has access to the Anniversary Map Pack multiplayer at the moment.

UPDATE

Recording Armour

Some members have requested that we do not use the required armour for the recording. I will accept this. All Members can use any armour they wish in recording footage. There are only 2 rules though. 1. You must use a gold visor. 2. In Invasion you must be Blue Team. If not in Invasion, you must have Sage as your Primary and Secondary colours. Besides that, you can use any armour sets you want. The Mark V set that I mentioned will now be the preferred armour set. I will be using it because it is the set worn by the original Spartan-IIs. I know some of you don't have the gold visor, but now that you know you can save up for it. Keep in mind this is only necessary for the recording. If anyone has any suggestions please tell me.

Blue Team Member Video

Connor Kenway posted a Video attempting to promote Blue Team. He has done this voluntarily by himself and I recommend that you all watch it if you haven't. I watched it late. Everyone congratulate Connor for his efforts in supporting Blue Team. I am sorry to have seen this late but I did not know it was being planned before. No one told him to make one, he did this by himself and deserves full respect for it. Good to all the Members that already praised him. Because of his efforts in Blue Team, he will be promoted to Sergeant. This video will be used for Blue Team. It wasn't at first, but then I noticed that a lot of effort was put into this and it's deserved. Congratulations Sergeant.

Sergeant.gif

Good luck.

I will post an Update soon. He only has access to the Anniversary Map Pack multiplayer at the moment.

UPDATE

Recording Armour

Some members have requested that we do not use the required armour for the recording. I will accept this. All Members can use any armour they wish in recording footage. There are only 2 rules though. 1. You must use a gold visor. 2. In Invasion you must be Blue Team. If not in Invasion, you must have Sage as your Primary and Secondary colours. Besides that, you can use any armour sets you want. The Mark V set that I mentioned will now be the preferred armour set. I will be using it because it is the set worn by the original Spartan-IIs. I know some of you don't have the gold visor, but now that you know you can save up for it. Keep in mind this is only necessary for the recording. If anyone has any suggestions please tell me.

Blue Team Member Video

Connor Kenway posted a Video attempting to promote Blue Team. He has done this voluntarily by himself and I recommend that you all watch it if you haven't. I watched it late. Everyone congratulate Connor for his efforts in supporting Blue Team. I am sorry to have seen this late but I did not know it was being planned before. No one told him to make one, he did this by himself and deserves full respect for it. Good to all the Members that already praised him. Because of his efforts in Blue Team, he will be promoted to Sergeant. This video will be used for Blue Team. It wasn't at first, but then I noticed that a lot of effort was put into this and it's deserved. Congratulations Sergeant.

Sergeant.gif

the gold visor is what im on about since some people like joker isnt even a high enough rank to see it last time i checked also im on about colours aswell since i like my colours and i know it is just for a video and for some shots we may look apart of blue team with it but almost every team out there wear their own armour choices (noble team and machinima teams) so if we have our own customisations and i could do some sort of screenshot with out name with the pic we wont need to wear the sage.

also congratz kenway your now my rank :)

• Like 1

the gold visor is what im on about since some people like joker isnt even a high enough rank to see it last time i checked also im on about colours aswell since i like my colours and i know it is just for a video and for some shots we may look apart of blue team with it but almost every team out there wear their own armour choices (noble team and machinima teams) so if we have our own customisations and i could do some sort of screenshot with out name with the pic we wont need to wear the sage.

also congratz kenway your now my rank :)

We are nothing like Machinima Teams. The only Spartan-II in Noble Team was Jorge-052 and he personally customized his armour around the Fall of Reach. You can wear what ever armour you want, preferably have the Mark V helmet at least. They were all sage. Glad to know you're working towards your Gold visor.

That is very sophistocated vocabulary...

Im not going in that video cant afford the visor-its overrated anyway-but despite my opinion i shall make an effort to get it.

That's the right attitude. Never give up, always try.

I already have some footage of Sniping on Halo: Reach, unfortunately it's against other Spartans, which I hope you will look at anyways, and can we please at least just do a small scene on one of the Anniversary maps, because I would very like to be in this film.

I will look at your footage. Try get some in firefight against the Covenant. That means more. Especilaly Invasion. We will make several videos if possible, this isn't the only one. Unfortunately this must be against the Covenant. The video may not be released until next month, possibly later. There's time. Try work on some firefight footage. If you can do that with a golden visor in all sage, it may be used not only as a way to give you a speciality, but also for the video. Two birds with one stone.

I will look at your footage. Try get some in firefight against the Covenant. That means more. Especilaly Invasion. We will make several videos if possible, this isn't the only one. Unfortunately this must be against the Covenant. The video may not be released until next month, possibly later. There's time. Try work on some firefight footage. If you can do that with a golden visor in all sage, it may be used not only as a way to give you a speciality, but also for the video. Two birds with one stone.

I do believe the footage is in my Reach Fileshare, and Two Birds With One Stone is a video in my Fileshare. I also have a Video from Reach of me getting an Untouchable using just the Sniper Rifle and DMR, although I think I did use Armor Lock a couple times. I can't upload it to my File share though because it's a video clip from Reach multiplayer, and you can't view them if you only have the Anniversary disc. I will get some Sniping footage on Firefight wearing Sage armor  I already wear the Gold Visor.

I do believe the footage is in my Reach Fileshare, and Two Birds With One Stone is a video in my Fileshare. I also have a Video from Reach of me getting an Untouchable using just the Sniper Rifle and DMR, although I think I did use Armor Lock a couple times. I can't upload it to my File share though because it's a video clip from Reach multiplayer, and you can't view them if you only have the Anniversary disc. I will get some Sniping footage on Firefight wearing Sage armor  I already wear the Gold Visor.

Excellent work. I hope to be seeing it soon.

I would help with the video, but I don't have the resources. I don't have access to the forum from a computer. I'm using a PS4. On that note I'd like to share that it is my only console. That means I have no 360. I can't give any more dedication to the team, than the forum. I'm sorry to say that, but I can't be very commited.